Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How to show a women [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6894722 -

Don't crush his fantasies


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6894750 -

AlCapwn said:
aManEater said:
She got a big ego boost off of that.. And man.. the sex when we got home :whacker:



That isn't really sex, bud.



I Was reminiscing .. I couldn't quite find the correct smile to emote myself with... therefore I figured that the sex was that hot that I could probably get off over reminiscing about it.. :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women respect [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894758 -

Call her a bitch, constantly.

They like that shit.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6894760 -

Also, punch her in the face if she gets out of hand.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6894812 -

I ask her for her phone number but said she didn't have one.But,she told me I could come see her at her work place.(Didn't get the place she works at and didn't won't to bug her at work)Her dad owns,some big metal company.I had her home phone number and lost it.I just found it, six weeks later. Since I meet her,I'm going to call her this weekend.
    What's the worse she can do, tell me no ? It's not the first time.

What's some good first time dates? I can't drive, neither can she.

It's really going to be fun to have you parnets on a date with you:sad:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Cepheus]
    #6895275 -

aManEater said:
I Was reminiscing .. I couldn't quite find the correct smile to emote myself with... therefore I figured that the sex was that hot that I could probably get off over reminiscing about it.. :grin:



:mattz:

I bet that turns you on too.  Swinger in training there.  :thumbup:


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6895279 -

we need a fart on face smiley :lol:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women *DELETED* [Re: Brainiac]
    #6895310 -

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: d

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: roby000]
    #6895358 -

dude girls dont like guys who respect them.... trust me ive tried being mean and disrespectful to girls i dont like and they end up liking me even more! so i tried it with hot girls (not as nearly bad as i did with the other girls, just did small things) and they love it and i dont know why girls are fuckin psycho man.. they only want respect when your actually in a relationship and even then you can still do mean shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Working girl! CaRnAgECaNdYS 523 17 09/15/04 08:44 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,945 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Nice guys never get the girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
baraka 7,778 66 01/23/09 09:27 PM
by PyroBurns
* Two Experiences With Two Asian Women Ped 3,098 17 06/26/03 08:38 AM
by Ped
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,149 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,994 topic views. 3 members, 35 guests and 54 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.