Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Liz]
    #3374279 -

ifallapart said:
without a doubt. lucifer is evil, but cunning...way too smart to be a guy  :wink:



:yesnod:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3374283 -

My vet, Dr. Amy, now there's an alpha female, put down our 16 year old dog and said she'd save some of that stuff for herself if it wasn't illegal :wink: 100 cc's she said and a horse is dead before it hits the ground; she's kind of depressed, lonesome. I said when I retire I'd like to travel, see where Ulysse's went etc. Yeah she said, she's interested in history and that could be fun. awsome body, I think, Agean-blue eyes, small breasts, tight ass. I've been trying to...but I'm a nobody...next life maybe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Liz]
    #3374308 -

I'd always figured it must be true, now I've got the math to back it up.

And you women are wrong. I'm real. Chicks don't dig real.


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3374314 -

I cant speak for everyone, but I dig real.  I hate guys (and girls for that matter) who play games to try to impress the other one.  Just be yourself, and treat people with respect, and be honest, and you'll meet someone awesome.  And when you do....treat them as they deserve to be treated.  :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Liz]
    #3374518 -

i agree with you, ifallapart. it kinda gets me down reading all these things about how horrible women are, i'm still kinda falling for the fairy-tale lie of love and hoping i'll find someone.

i do agree with these rules though. i probably broke all of them in the last relationship i was in, and she got bored with me pretty fast. i don't think i'll ever make the same mistakes.

actually, i wrote something almost exactly like this set of rules after the relationship. only it was like 8 rules.


--------------------
:feelsgoodman::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::ahahaha::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3374562 -

++++++++++++++++ good post


--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: fung_us_among_us]
    #3374565 -

yeah, maybe im dreaming, but i think some day ill meet a guy who loves me for just who i am, and we'll live happily ever after.  call it naive, call it wishful thinking...I call it fate.  there are a lot of shitty ass people out there (both sexes) the trick is getting through all of the weeds until you find a flower, and not becoming cold and jaded in the process. As cheesy as that sounds lol.  Once you do, it will be worth the wait.  :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3376107 -

By the way, I am currently single and looking for a girlfriend.
I am willing to break all of my rules I listed and let a girl walk
all over me if she'll go out with me. 


Randal
Single/white/male/25/doormat/nonsmoker


Ladies, PM me if interested.

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HELP ME GUYS!!!dating someone which had a 6 years relationship...TOO SOON TO DATE?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crazy_Diamond 5,410 62 01/30/06 01:37 AM
by Crazy_Diamond
* Women suck...why u ask? read on...
( 1 2 all )
Jester_420 3,788 32 12/07/06 02:31 PM
by Cepheus
* Finally a Relationship...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mushiemountain 7,229 90 01/09/07 11:07 AM
by mushiemountain
* Cheating - why do men cheat on women?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cryogenicz 7,042 64 04/23/06 01:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* I forgot how crazy single women can be...
( 1 2 all )
DrCamacho89 3,556 22 05/08/07 01:45 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Clingy Friends circularvortex 727 8 04/21/09 11:29 AM
by Newbie
* Realising that you are clueless about relationships Ego Death 481 2 07/09/07 01:17 PM
by WhiskeyClone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,362 topic views. 7 members, 24 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.