Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I forgot how crazy single women can be...
    #6887258 -

Okay, so I"m using this girl from my old work as a stepping stone to getting my ass back out there sexually after breaking up with my ex. I figured she was perfect. Just out of a relationship, says she's just wants to be free and independent, and is really into sexual innuendos. Let's just say all the guys around my old office wanted to fuck her, but she seemed to be attracted to me.

I told her flat out. Karma is something I need right now. I do not want to lead you on. I just got out of a relationship and I am not looking for another one. If she wants to fool around, I will keep it quiet, and it will be our thing. She comes over one day, leads to a massage, we get down to bare skins, and all of a sudden she shuts off cold. Okay, she was tired and felt akward because we work together. Fine.

2 weeks go by, and she wants to go to dinner with me. I told her I was working another gig, but I'll call when I get home. I call her at 9:30, and see if she would like to come over so I can give her a massage. She says yes, and even brings fucking oil. Things get hot and heavy again, and then she shuts it off...again. She tells me she wants to get to know me better. She feels really comfortable with me and she doesn't want to ruin it by giving up everything right away. She proceeds to rest her head on my chest and start to fall asleep.

I told her, well she shouldn't fall asleep because you have to drive home and it could be dangerous. She seemed puzzled. Do women know that it's not nice to tease? Just don't do it at all if you're not planning on coming through in the end. There is a difference between flirting and the things that have been texted and emailed to me since our first meeting. Dirty stuff.

And we're the ones fucking with their heads? She will not get a call again. I told her flat out again when I walked her to her car. I don't want a relationship and I"m sorry if I lead you on that way. She said, oh no. No. and started kissing me. Maybe I just need to work more shit out. I dont' have the energy to put in any effort whatsoever. Or should I not start on younger girls. She's 25. My ex was 31. A woman grows up a lot in 6 years believe it or not.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6888162 -

You were probably right to stop it, sounds like she's not looking for something simple like "friends with benefits", more like a boyfriend.  If it was just supposed to be about sex seems like she should have given it up.  That's this lady's opinion anyway.  Some women will try to trick you that way.  :plur:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: mushbaby]
    #6888234 -

fuckin cocktease bitch. that shit sucks dude. i feel for ya. Just don't show her any attention and i'd say she'll probably and up dying to fuck you.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: Artnotwar]
    #6888363 -

Yea, if it was a no-strings-attached kind of deal, there should be no 'getting-to-know' each other better. It's just sex.

Sounds like she might be kidding herself in what she really wants. She wants a BOYFRIEND.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: CherryBom]
    #6888413 -

  • PMS or Pride/Selfishness etc.

:justdontknow:

  • Mind game if need be to get her to come across in a considerable direct manner & be aware; check her when she goes tits up. :opensign:


  • Don't become, "Succ'u'bus 1-0-1" example to everyone else. :tensegrin:


  • IMO just play her like you want if she is being played; everything involving the game is partial to players goal, adapt yourself U sorry fuck'her its not my points so why risk my H.S.? :humpme:


Didn't rly read your post....so take this advice in with any relevance.
:takeatissue:


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #6888451 -

some people like to be loving without being in love. You can have a loving causual partner cant you? or does it have to 100% meaningless?

some people are lovers, some people are just fuckers. both work well wihtout seriuso relationships dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: moon_glue]
    #6888475 -

Ever heard of the term "fuck-buddy"? LawL

^
:lolz0rz:


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: moon_glue]
    #6888498 -

Maybe I just underestimated how things would be with this particular girl? Or maybe my new method with being straight up and honest so noone's feelings get hurt is unrealistic? Maybe she liked the honesty that I was giving her and it prompted her to pursue a relationship with me rather than allow herself to be "played" (I hate that word) by me.

I've seen this look before. I've seen the way she's acting. She wants something. She's into me in the sense of a relationship. She's not all spring is here, no boyfriend, I just want to have fun attitude she was when I first met her.

Oh well, can't force two people to be on the same page who are not. I just wish she wouldn't pretend because I was nothing but honest with her from the start. No offense, and please don't judge me for this, but I don't want to hang out with her in a casual setting. I don't want to take her to dinner. I don't want to watch movies with her on my couch, I would rather do that alone or with my friends who I enjoy. Her company is nothing like my exes, if I wanted that way of life (girlfriend) I would still be with my ex. That really wasn't the meaning behind our breakup.

Anyway, just struggling getting reacquainted to single life. In some respects, knowing that I don't want to go anywhere near a relationship is enlightening and allows me to pursue other things. Just snags like last night make me feel like I'm rusty. I know I could have had her if I lead her on more. I remember my old ways. Interested and say anything until sex, and then never call again. I don't want to go back to that. I would rather play my cards with the being honest and hope to find a clean friend who I can not hurt emotionally.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6888514 -

DrCamacho89 said:
Maybe I just underestimated how things would be with this particular girl? Or maybe my new method with being straight up and honest so noone's feelings get hurt is unrealistic? Maybe she liked the honesty that I was giving her and it prompted her to pursue a relationship with me rather than allow herself to be "played" (I hate that word) by me.

I've seen this look before. I've seen the way she's acting. She wants something. She's into me in the sense of a relationship. She's not all spring is here, no boyfriend, I just want to have fun attitude she was when I first met her.

Oh well, can't force two people to be on the same page who are not. I just wish she wouldn't pretend because I was nothing but honest with her from the start. No offense, and please don't judge me for this, but I don't want to hang out with her in a casual setting. I don't want to take her to dinner. I don't want to watch movies with her on my couch, I would rather do that alone or with my friends who I enjoy. Her company is nothing like my exes, if I wanted that way of life (girlfriend) I would still be with my ex. That really wasn't the meaning behind our breakup.

Anyway, just struggling getting reacquainted to single life. In some respects, knowing that I don't want to go anywhere near a relationship is enlightening and allows me to pursue other things. Just snags like last night make me feel like I'm rusty. I know I could have had her if I lead her on more. I remember my old ways. Interested and say anything until sex, and then never call again. I don't want to go back to that. I would rather play my cards with the being honest and hope to find a clean friend who I can not hurt emotionally.



That's real...pursue w/e makes you happy if she doesn't sit well with it think nothing of it.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6888523 -

Just go along with it til she puts out.  You told her how it was going to be and if she gets hurt... that's her fault.  (bad advice)



:shitstorm:


--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6888526 -

Tell her, "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6888528 -

It's true though.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6888595 -

That is true. That's how it will be approached in the future I guess. Just I don't even want to fake the relationshippy bullshit right now. I don't have it in me. The hand holding, snuggling bullshit, ya know?

Plus, she doesn't smoke and actually has a real naive look on drugs in the first place. She flat out told me she was into me since the time she met me because I had interesting stories about New York and the underground "druggie" television lifestyle. My friends and I smoked pot, a lot of them did coke and our bosses with money always shared the wealth when we were out. I don't consider that being a "druggie" lifestyle. It was just my social life at the time.

Sheltered Mid-Westerners. There really are some beautiful women here though. Just much more naive than I'm used to, I guess.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6888755 -

DrCamacho89 said:
That is true.  That's how it will be approached in the future I guess.  Just I don't even want to fake the relationshippy bullshit right now.  I don't have it in me.  The hand holding, snuggling bullshit, ya know?   




I mean no offense, but if you're looking for a whore why not just pay for one? :shrug:


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6888767 -

I mean, no offense. but I don't pay for sex. Just aint my bag.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6888914 -

What's with this whole myth that women swear by about not being a whore because you're in a relationship?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6888938 -

u were definately right to stop it, if u told her ur not ready and if u feel ur not ready than ur not and theres not point in takin a chance on hurtin someone who isnt cfompletely understanding where ur comin from.

i havent dated anyone in about a year after my last realationship i just dont have the urge to be in another opne and im happy this way...but the first person i talked to i explained to them that my last relatiionship was not a good one and that it drained me...and that i didnt want another one in anyway and that and i more or less just wanted to have fun and they was down for it and they didnt pressure me about a relationship or nothing but i started to notice that if they found out i went out wit someone else and wouldnt hang out wit them and went out with some friends they'd get jealious and eventually starte arguein and fightin with me about it. so inally i just told them the same thing i told them in the first place im not datin u and i dont want to be datin anybody, then came the shocker i guess u could call it.....they came out with the but i fell in love with u i jut couldnt help it blah blah blah...i told it was sry but they knew what they was gettin into in the first place...
  they got mad and started wit that how or why would u do this to me blazay blazay...i ended it like back at the end of dec. and tried to be friends cuz thats what they wanted and everytime we get to talkin they start with the same bulshit arguement about love and shit....so needless to say i unfortunately had to stop talkin to her altogether. i didnt want to cuz she was a cool ass chic but i didnt need all that ya kno.

so i feel u man at least u got out before it ended up gettin to deep ya kno. shit happens :shrug:


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6888948 -

What I don't understand is this?  Maybe women can help answer this.  If women are liberated then why is there still a "whore" stigma by the female community if a single woman is sexually active?  I'm not saying taking on an entire party at once or sleeping with best friends, but if she is attracted, he is a guy who seems worthy, and she is horny, then what's the harm?  Is it ashamed of how others will view you?  If so, who cares how others view you as long as you're happy.

Men are considered studs when they have an active sex life, and women, whores?  I don't get it.  Two people who enjoy sex should be just that... two people who enjoy sex.  I don't know why our country still looks so tabooish and negatively on sex.  It's a natural act, and if you're safe, it can be quite good for our mental health.

It's been in my experience that the older a woman gets, the more she realizes this and it's less about the childish games.  No more women younger than late 20's for me.  Guess my days of combing the high school parking lots for dates are over.  :smirk:


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: Cowgold]
    #6889108 -

Cowgold said:
What's with this whole myth that women swear by about not being a whore because you're in a relationship?



I never said that. It just sounded like the dude wanted sex with no strings attached and wasn't really particularly about what the vagina was attached to. So I suggested he hire a professional.

I would never say that women who have sex with no strings attached is a whore. In fact I think those women are great and that there were more of them around. :smile:


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I forgot how crazy single women can be... [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6889140 -

Women do wear their feelings on their wizard sleeve.  :nerd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How single are you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 14,726 299 08/22/04 12:47 PM
by 40oz
* Where are all the single ladies at? Requiem 814 9 03/26/04 11:19 AM
by whiterabbit13
* Mistrust and jealousy....the biggest relationship killers
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 6,848 23 08/17/04 07:53 PM
by chinadoll
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,852 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack
* hot women
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 5,557 29 02/17/05 09:35 PM
by oDin
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,311 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,556 topic views. 0 members, 207 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.