Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTuneInTurnOn
Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: a2ndopinion]
    #6432542 - 01/06/07 08:18 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

LOL, a nice bouqet of pot, I like it.

--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery
Loc: NewYork
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: TuneInTurnOn]
    #6432552 - 01/06/07 08:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

lol, depends on the girl. Some girls will look at you like your a scumbag. If shes chill and down, then yes it would be a nice gift. But then it would be better if you took her to go get it, and shit. Its fun going with your girl to pick some bud up, its always a small adventure.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: adrug]
    #6432616 - 01/06/07 08:37 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I wish my ladyfriend would be so enthused to receive a piece of glass and green! :crazy:
Ah well, you can't expect a partner to be perfect, we all have our quirks. :sun:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineTuneInTurnOn
Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: euphoricpoison]
    #6432658 - 01/06/07 08:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

haha, yeah definetly depends on the girl. Great idea though eh, take her for a nice walk; a romantic, full moon adventure to the local alley to pick up bud :wink: Or you could even put it in the box of an engagement ring, the ones lined with velvet, that would be nice as well!

--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: WYO Flag
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: a2ndopinion]
    #6432782 - 01/06/07 09:19 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Actually I think you're right. Not right off the bat, but when you're a little closer and you know it's something special, get her a cute silver chain. If you think that’s what she’ll be in to. Not all chicks like pot. Sadly.. not all chicks like pot. Geo is right, it doesn’t suite all girls.

I’ve got grease stains on my jeans, Scratches on my arms and hands and bruises on my legs.. and I’m pretty sure I wasn’t doing anything fun when I got them :frown:. But damn it I can get my own pot.  :grin:

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6432794 - 01/06/07 09:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

adrug said:
I think that's a great idea. An ex boyfriend of mine gave me some pot and a nice pipe for christmas once. Best gift EVAR.

thumbs up for the pipe as a gift.  that's a great gift.  it's gift-taccular.

i would also enjoy Chex Mix as a gift.  especially, but not limited to, the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor.  and especially after we smoked the pot bouquet...
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Invisiblemarybell
sALLy.caNt.daNce
Female

Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: mushiemountain]
    #6432799 - 01/06/07 09:22 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Im happy for ya! enjoy! :apple:

Just dont screw it up now like some that can't keep their penises in their pants :uptosomething:

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: marybell]
    #6432836 - 01/06/07 09:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

marybell said:
Im happy for ya! enjoy! :apple:

Just dont screw it up now like some that can't keep their penises in their pants :uptosomething:

yes... definitely keep your penis in your pants!!!!

i firmly believe that cheating on someone is one of the most deplorable things one can do.  so, when it comes to cheating just don't do it.

flat out, period.

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineFades_to_Black
Sexaholic
Female

Loc: Lynn, the City of Sin
    #6432870 - 01/06/07 09:40 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Okay, coming froma girl, here's some advice. Gifts are nice, but don't give one too soon. Giving a gift on your 1 month anniversary is sweet and she'll MELT. Take her out somewhere that means something to you, she'll like the fact that you are trying to share things that are important in your life with her. As for in the sack, go down on her. Stimulating the clit is what REALLY gets girls off. It also shows her that you care enough about her that you put her sexual needs before your own. I hope my advice helps....but remember I'm not Dr. Ruth or someone. I just know women.

--------------------
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

~*Krysta*~

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: WYO Flag
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: Fades_to_Black]
    #6432878 - 01/06/07 09:42 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yes!

--------------------
BRL:flaming:

Invisiblemarybell
sALLy.caNt.daNce
Female

#6432879 - 01/06/07 09:43 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think you have to do much really

just dont be an ASSHOLE. I promise she'll settle for that!

not that a gift isnt appreciated...  :naughty:

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: Fades_to_Black]
    #6433141 - 01/06/07 11:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fades_to_Black said:
As for in the sack, go down on her.  Stimulating the clit is what REALLY gets girls off.

I knew a girl who wasn't into oral or the whole clit deal at all. She only wanted penetration.

And no offense intended, but if that's you in the avatar, you're the most gangster person I have ever seen on a forum.

Also, you're a cutie.

ThreePiece is a ladies' man. :cool:

Edit: 8 pages, and nobody complimented me on my joke on the second page. Damn. :frown:

Edited by ThreePieceSuit (01/06/07 11:34 PM)

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #6433260 - 01/07/07 12:32 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

adrug said:
Uh, I have a vagina too and I would HATE jewelry as a gift.

Not all women like diamonds and flowers and lame meaningless crap like that.

:shocked:

I'll admit it.  I love jewelry.  I love blue sparkly things, and I love diamonds.  I think that's probably one of the only ways in which I can be considered a "stereotypical" female.  I polish my engagement ring like once a day, so it sparkles more. 

I do not like flowers though.  I mean, they're nice and all, but they die, and I think it's pointless to spend money on them :shrug:  Unless you're like, planting someone a plant that will come back every spring or something, that would be kinda nice. 

Oh, and for the original poster....I only say this because you haven't been in a relationship before, not to sound insulting.  Don't get all lovey dovey over her so quickly...she just stopped seeing some guy because she discovered she likes you, instead.  Great!  Maybe the grass seemed greener to her on the other side.  However, you're young, so I'm assuming she's young, and there is a chance that she might suddenly discover that she has feelings for someone ELSE, and move on again.  If you really feel the need to buy her a random gift, I guess go for it, but I think taking her out someplace special, or doing something small and subtle might be received better at this stage in the game, where you're still "kind of" dating. As for the lack of sexual experience thing, be up front with her.  You don't have to pretend like you're some king of the bedroom.  If it were me, I'd want to know that the guy was sexually inexperienced, so that I could make it a point to take charge a bit, and not have it be awkward.  I don't think she would be turned off by the fact that you're inexperienced...most girls I know would rather date a virgin than a guy who has slept with everything that breathes.  :tongue:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Invisiblemarybell
sALLy.caNt.daNce
Female

Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: Liz]
    #6433270 - 01/07/07 12:37 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I do not like flowers though.  I mean, they're nice and all, but they die, and I think it's pointless to spend money on them :shrug:  Unless you're like, planting someone a plant that will come back every spring or something, that would be kinda nice. 

:grin:  :werd:

a plant would be  :heart:

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: marybell]
    #6437161 - 01/08/07 01:37 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

well this girl is down. she would love pot and a pipe for a gift, but she has plenty of pipes and bongs herself. she's into psychedelics and all the hippie generation bands and everything of that sort. this girl is the girl that i have been looking for for a long time.

for her b-day i plan on getting her a bracelet and some flowers. there's no good stores around here, so does anyone know of any good online stores that might have something like a bracelet or like psychedelic hippy cute shit that a girl would like?

thanks.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Invisibleadrug

#6437937 - 01/08/07 11:10 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Invisibleelsig
Knowledgespeaks, wisdom listens
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the beach
    #6437995 - 01/08/07 11:40 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

well i have no experience with hippie chicks or anything like that. im married with a girl who likes shoes and shopping more than pot and stuff like that but i think in some things all girls are much alike, they get pissed off if you dont listen to them for example. my wife gets pissed if she has talked for half an hour and noticed i havent payed any attention but its difficult because she always talk heh. another thing is massages, most girls i have been with likes that alot. gifts girls seems to like , ipods, cellphones, jewlery, sometimes i buy my wife gift cards and take her shopping, seems to work best, she loves it when i go along , i do this maybe once or twice a year, just go with her and pick out underwear, dresses, shoes, perfumes and whatnot. Because I like my girl to look good and sometimes pick out clothes, epsecially clothes that will be for my eyes only ifyouknowwhatimsayin, i dont know how hippie chicks are but im sure there is something they like to shop as well.
. just show some intrests in her intrest and stuff like that

good luck with this girl, hope things work out for ya.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: elsig]
    #6438619 - 01/08/07 03:45 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

thanks for that link adrug.
anymore links to stores?

thanks everyone for the advice. we just got back from the mountains and had a wonderful time. i want to know her position on the status of our relationship because i don't even know if she considers us going out or single. i plan on taking her out to dinner this week. and getting her gifts for her b-day later on this week.

as for advice sexually. i'm not very experienced sexually. i have done stuff, but i don't do it consitently or anything. i am actually even a virgin, but i know this is the one who will take it. but i am kind of nervious to tell you the truth. i'm basically afraid of just sucking at everything haha.

well thanks. peace and love.

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflinePOTtismGOD
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6438880 - 01/08/07 05:45 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

dont give her a bowl or drugs as a gift untill quite some time. Thats generaly a pretty lame gift unless ur like a total pothead or something

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Finally a Relationship... [Re: POTtismGOD]
    #6438898 - 01/08/07 05:51 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i don't plan on it.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals