Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
How to show a women respect
    #6894033 -

That you respect her ? I've never dated a women before, much less kiss been kissed by one.:sad:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894043 -

Well thats the problem, young girls like a confident guy. Not one that is going to be able to pay off their car payments. Idk how old you are but if your in early 20s that it should be a snatch. You just gotta out there! if your sitting home on weekends you need to go to the bar, club something to meet people. If your in college then its a breeze


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894044 -

A good mix of active listening and flattery usually works for me. Then again, I guess it depends on the relationship.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: AJ4U]
    #6894050 -

I kinda took this thread for a wrong turn, so let me answer your question. When you open the door for your girl into the car, if she doesnt reach over and unlock your side of the car, shes not worth your respect.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: AJ4U]
    #6894060 -

by showing her shes worth a damn to you..

I did this at the weekend.. I pulled a load of tasty young girls (I was at a party with my gf) yet every time they tried to make a move I kept on going over to my gf and making out with her.

She got a big ego boost off of that.. And man.. the sex when we got home :whacker:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Cepheus]
    #6894065 -

Women and their insecurities, definitely play off of those.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: NobodyCares]
    #6894070 -

I'm 25 and can't drive(I can drive but shouldn't be driving,if a cop pulls me over I will get a DWI)or work.I like to ask this girl out.But, I think shes be hurt by her last boyfriend.Because, she said all you won't is sex from me.How can i gain her trust, that I'm not like that?


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894090 -

Don't mean to make a mockery of your post, but i think the Cornelius Brothers and Sister Rose said it best...

All my friends had to ask me
Somethin' they didn't understand-a
How I get all the women
In the palms of my hand, now

And I told them, to treat her like a lad-ay
(You got-to, got-to treat her like)
Um-hum all the best you can do
(Treat her like, you got-to, got-to treat her like)
You got to treat her like a lad-ay, she give into you
Ah-hum now who can see, you know what I mean?

I know you heard (treat her right)
That a woman (got-ta treat her right)
Will soon take advantage (treat her right) of you
(Got-ta treat her right)
Let me tell you (treat her right)
My friend (got-ta treat her right)
There just ain't no (treat her right) subsititute-ta
(Got-ta treat her right)
You oughta a treat her like a lad-ay
(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)
Um-hum, all (treat her like) the best you can do
(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)
You got-ta treat her like a lad-ay
She give into you, ah-hum
Now who can see? you know what I mean

Oh, you've got to love her (love her)
Tease her (tease her)
But most of all you've got-ta please her
(Please her)
You've got-ta hold her (hold her)
Now an want her (want her)
And make her feel you'll always need her
(Need her)
You know a woman (woman)
Is sentimental (woman)
And so easy (woman) to upset (woman)
So make her feel (feel)
That she's for real (real)
An she give you happiness
Whoa-oh-oh
Strange (treat her like) as it seems-a
(You got-ta treat her like)
You know you can't (treat her like) a woman mean
(Got-ta treat her like)

So my friends, now there you have it
I said it's the easy simple way
Now if you fail, uh, ta do this
Don't blame her if she looks my way-a

Cause I'm gonna a
A treat her like a lad-ay
(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)

Um-hum, so affec (treat her like) tionately
(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)
I'm gonna treat her like a lad-ay
She give into me, uh-huh

Now who can see?
You know what I mean
Oh you gotta a treat her like a lad-ay
(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)
Um-hum, all the best you can do

(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)
You got-ta treat her like a lad-ay
She give into you...


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894092 -

show her a good time before you ask her out. Take her out. Talk to her.. just be a good friend.

Then when the times right.. slip it in her butt :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Cepheus]
    #6894105 -

Lets just say my guy can't stand up,on his own.Due, to my back issues. I can have kids, just not la natural.
I told her she didnt have to worry about it, due to my back.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Edited by Brainiac (05/09/07 03:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women respect [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894145 -

Listen to every thing that she has to say to you and pretend that it really important and means something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women respect [Re: gregorio]
    #6894175 -

gregorio said:
Listen to every thing that she has to say to you and pretend that it really important and means something.



ahhahahhah yep


--------------------
''Nothing lasts but nothing is lost''

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women respect [Re: papixx]
    #6894218 -

Honestly, if this girl is so bitchy that when you ask her out she shreiks "OH MY GOD ALL YOU WANT IS SEX FROM ME WITH YOUR EVIL PENIS!" then you might want to persue somone else...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women respect [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894266 -

I don't find asking them out very effective.

Its best to talk to them like (female) friends but remember they are emotional not logical. A few subtle compliments will always go a long way.

You've got to read the body language too and when you've chatted enough and warmed her up, put your arm round her. If she doesn't object make a few jokes then go in for the kill.

Works for me lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women respect [Re: Ego Death]
    #6894273 -

it's easy to respect a WOMAN.

i have a lot of trouble, however, respecting immature girls.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women respect [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894598 -

don't fart in her face


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: AJ4U]
    #6894624 -

AJ4U said:
I kinda took this thread for a wrong turn, so let me answer your question. When you open the door for your girl into the car, if she doesnt reach over and unlock your side of the car, shes not worth your respect.



We can't always trust the movies for shit like this. :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Brainiac]
    #6894652 -

don't nut on her face...



j/k :wink:


--------------------
Passion destroyed is reborn in the passion for destruction...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: NobodyCares]
    #6894672 -

totally unrelated but this:
Quote:
If it looks too good to be true... it's going to ass rape you. Hard.



made me laugh out loud!! :rofl:

... and i'm in class!! :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to show a women [Re: Cepheus]
    #6894710 -

aManEater said:
She got a big ego boost off of that.. And man.. the sex when we got home :whacker:



That isn't really sex, bud.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Working girl! CaRnAgECaNdYS 523 17 09/15/04 08:44 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* Why do some white girls like to have sex with only black guys?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
RandalFlagg 51,950 149 06/08/08 01:32 PM
by moosehead
* Everything you need to know about women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,362 27 11/17/04 07:24 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Nice guys never get the girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
baraka 7,778 66 01/23/09 09:27 PM
by PyroBurns
* Two Experiences With Two Asian Women Ped 3,098 17 06/26/03 08:38 AM
by Ped
* Guys that hit women. . .
( 1 2 all )
Exothermic 5,323 37 08/23/03 10:35 PM
by bert
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,176 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,994 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 172 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.