Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny cap?
    #6876430 -

Some time ago I was on and there was this guy from Montana I think and he said that the locals there tripped on these shrooms that looked "fucked up" to say the least!? They looked like the cap didn't expand and the base was incredibly bulbous!! Almost the whole bulk of the mushroom was within the bottom 1/2 of the stem. I was wondering if anyone had identified these things because I would like to learn more about them...


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6876709 -

If there is a better place to post this question, please let me know.

This fruitlessness is making me uneasy, was it inapropriate for me to ask this in the pub?


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6876911 -

You might try the hunting forum?


--------------------
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, only then will there be peace - Jimi Hendrix

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: elmanimal]
    #6905669 -

I found it but still haven't found anything on it. It's thesehttp://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/07-007/145657508-thumb_23.jpg sorry, I don't know how to activate the link. Ill see if I can get the pic on though.

Yea, I couldn't do it. It's apparently the wrong file type...


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6905763 -

That is fucking weird looking. If you figure out the species let me know.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6905814 -



--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: Wysefool]
    #6906032 -

Thanks fool


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6906075 -

Thanks quite a lot! The pic I saw was his profile one and it left out so much... In this new light they are almost disgusting in a beautiful way. Anyone else think that they might be pouch fungi?


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6906087 -

I guess that I should point out that I have noticed that it doesn'tlook like is has a cap. What I mistook for one looks like the connection to the ground and some dirt.


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6906126 -

maybe its not fungi...pm the guy who you got this pic from...
it is blueing though!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: jccc]
    #6906761 -

When he found it he posted the pic and was asking if anyone had heard of it. It is a shroom, it is hallucinogenic and grows in Montana I think. It's on the shroom thread, I found it a few days ago. Now I'm mostly wondering if anyone has gotten any info on it. As of now I can't even do a search because I don't have a name to look for.


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6906973 -

post this in thew hunting thread or pm RR but post it in the hunting thread!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: jccc]
    #6906987 -

Don't seem so offended.

I am still unfamiliar with all of the places on this site. I also do not know how to pm people right off the top of my head, if your so upset why don't you ask him for me.


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6907478 -

no im excited i want to know this my self so can i post it there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: jccc]
    #6907567 -

they look like they would taste HORRIBLE.

ewww


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: Syle]
    #6907604 -

They actually look pretty tasty to me. :tripping:


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6907635 -

they look like a sort of puffball, I remember reading about natives using puffballs for dreaming purposes so maybe these are the ones they were referring to?


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: Wysefool]
    #6907663 -

By all means, I would not want in any way to inhibit the spread of information, so repost away! Or link or whatever.

The longer I stare at them, they are my background now, the more beautiful they become. Despite their grotesque disfigurement they are quite shiny, that makes me like them. I'll bet that they have a nice texture.


--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6909000 -

Everyone go to the hunting thread it is posted there and the people there already solved what it was whewre it grows ext.
oh heres a link
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6907516/an/0/page/0

thats the post i made

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone remember that one guy with the pic of a shroom with a base like 6x larger than the tiny c [Re: juggalacious12]
    #6910170 -

It's called the Weraroa Pouch Fungus(Weraroa novaezelandiae). They're from New Zealand and there's not a whole lot of information on them on the web.

Here are some links to threads about them:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6144141/an/0/page/0

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5543211

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6679369

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,467 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* last night: my first shroom experience Anonymous 2,763 9 04/28/03 05:36 PM
by Scarfmeister
* a challenge to the shroomery : shroom babes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hippie3 25,758 183 12/29/03 04:51 AM
by alakona
* I remember my oldest friend. Anonymous 1,106 5 07/07/03 08:16 AM
by Dobie
* Share your rolling skills! (Pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
the free thinker 8,261 49 03/08/03 02:50 PM
by Sombie
* Does anyone remember? chinadoll 887 2 02/20/03 08:30 PM
by Fina
* Pics of our new puppy!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Elise 2,746 29 08/10/03 02:28 AM
by Anonymous
* Shrooms found in Afganistan
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 7,760 23 02/20/03 08:39 PM
by cybrbeast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,352 topic views. 3 members, 91 guests and 372 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.