Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: baraka]
    #1355596 -

i guess i'll just stick to using 'ghey'.  that way no one should get offended.. :smirk:

 


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: baraka]
    #1355849 -

Quote:
im sure he wasnt out to offend gay people.  Its just slang.......... 



In the 1950s, people regularly used the word Nigger.  They were not necessarily out to offend black people, it was just slang.  Words can be very loaded.

Peace Everyone and Keep on Rollin some Fat Ones.  I know my rolling skills are not anywhere near where they need to be . . . maybe I should practice. :cool:

OKKuato


--------------------
Everybody knows what is going wrong with the world,
I don't even know what's going on . . . in myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: OKKuato]
    #1355854 -

oh man...you must be reeeally gay...


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: felix]
    #1357419 -

gay like that fat guy on hollywood squares gay


--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: the free thinker]
    #1358324 -

i am decent at rolling joints. i dont have any pictures. but i wanted to share my tray. it is a framed picture of vincent vega and jules from pulp fiction getting ready to blow some one away. or sometimes i use a framed picture a herman munster. jsut thought i would share


--------------------
I wish I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a six four Impala - Skeelo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: TheBear]
    #1358326 -

and u didnt even show a picture  :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: LordSenate]
    #1358411 -

haha fags :smile: lol nevermind i know too many good gay guiys to be making fun of your genre... but anyway i just smoked half of my joint, sorry i don't have a cam and can't show you the pic... but here is my technique... (i use EZwiders) break your stuff really good, nicely spread everything inside... and then just close and roll like you would roll a pen down a table... once its closed unroll alittle and use your both nads and fingers to make a form to it and make light but not too tight...

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: c0ma]
    #1358434 -

EZ widers are trash papers.  The gums suck on em.  I had one fall apart while i was smoken it in my hot tub, i was so pissed almost lost the weed but i cought it.

JOB papers and zig zags(not a big fan of them but my buddies use em) do not fall apart in the tub or at all.

JOB 1.25 french lights all the way :smile:.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: baraka]
    #1358632 -

You know nowadays people use "gay" as a substitute for "stupid", dorky, just gay. hehehe


--------------------
------------------------------------------
If I was a cat, this is what I would say: "...". Cause cats don't talk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Share your rolling skills! (Pics) [Re: TaPE]
    #1358640 -

I say "That was really homosexual" so no one is offended :-D


--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bonnaroo Pics
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
baraka 11,079 121 06/17/04 12:52 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Post deleted by Anno Anonymous 909 7 09/15/04 04:40 PM
by baraka
* Car pics - Le Mans Endurance @ Silverstone (56k heavy) Edame 752 7 08/16/04 01:33 PM
by kindkesey
* Cool Smoking Pics
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 6,644 27 12/15/05 05:07 PM
by Origo
* Tobacco in Joints oneducktwoducks 5,996 17 11/18/03 03:19 PM
by jetnos
* Rolling It! DaHerbsMan 991 9 10/21/04 05:38 PM
by bittercap
* tHe ViRtUaL sMoKeOuT
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
cisole 14,724 318 01/26/05 11:58 PM
by cisole
* can anyone here roll joints one handed?
( 1 2 all )
_Shrew_ 5,923 21 11/07/03 11:14 PM
by Hanky

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,261 topic views. 2 members, 39 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.