Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"?
    #6831509 -

Not really funny but I scooped this girl up with my friends and took her to some party. The entire night I was introducing her with the wrong name, my GF name at the time and she kept gettin pissed so yea I guess I was cheatn on my gf. But still after all that we ended up loosing it under the biggest bridge in fort lauderdale right on the dock with all my buddys in the parking lot cheering me on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #6831522 -

Nice

Was she hot?


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #6831532 -

Sounds like what she always dreamed of :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #6831537 -

this is embarassing...my first time I couldn't bust because of the rubber. So i faked it. And her name was Helen.

:shitstorm:


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: Boom]
    #6831546 -

Yea she was def. good looking. I took one of a dime piece a few years back in the back seat of my 93 for explorer behind in the parking lot of an all you can eat Chinese buffet. Super king buffet was what it was called. And I remember her always saying when I do loose it I want it to be somewhere really romantic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #6831551 -

To a random in the Omni Hotel pool in Cancun for "Grad Week".  I was so desperate to lose it by the time I graduated high school... I lost it to random in the Omni Hotel pool in Cancun for "Grad Week". 

Can I get a do-over?  :shrug:

Wish it was funnier.  I am sure it would've been funny to watch.  My buddy however was hooking up with her friend, a real Fatty McGee, and when we got on the bus afterward, he blurted out.  "I had to remove her tampon before I could dip my hog!"  That was a staple quote for us for the next year or so.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6831659 -

I broke my ankle immediately afterwards.

Let me explain: I was 16 at the time. Her parents were supposed to be home in ten minutes and I had to leave. It was early evening. I walked down a hill soaked in dew to my car only to realize my keys were not with me and I had left them back up in her house.
So I ran back up to the house spent five minutes finding my keys and took off back to my car. On my way down the hill to my car, a mere five feet from freedom, I slipped on the grass and my foot rolled up underneath of me as I came tumbling to the ground. That was quite possibly the most excruciatingly painful drive I have ever experienced. As far as my parents knew I was staying at a buddies house. Therefore I told them I landed on it playing basketball.
Well naturally my friends wondered what had happened when I got back to school the following Monday. Me being a loudmouth at the time told them. It ended up that several people I knew were discussing it in their History class in which the girls dad was the teacher. Even as hard of hearing as the goofy bastard was he had no trouble hearing what really happened. Needless to say he watched me like a hawk for quite a while.

Moral of the story: Remember your fucking keys the first time.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: Legend9123]
    #6831755 -

I tripped and fell dick first onto a vagina.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone got a funny story on how they lost their "V"? [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6831761 -

AlCapwn said:
I tripped and fell dick first onto a vagina.



I hope she had a nice bush to cushion your fall


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cancun advise
( 1 2 all )
highoman 1,707 20 03/29/06 04:35 AM
by Konnrade
* Cancun ilikebigbuds21 606 2 04/30/06 10:58 PM
by hoboblues
* Tips for my Trip to Cancun, Mexico Please? Mojo_Risin 1,418 12 06/09/04 04:47 PM
by manna_man
* Cancun in 2 weeks P-O 498 10 04/11/11 11:04 AM
by asm0309
* how many here have gone to Cancun or Playa del Carmen?? luisfer420 243 0 01/23/12 08:31 PM
by luisfer420
* Funny aim convo's
( 1 2 all )
DreaminDust 8,580 32 11/16/03 07:20 AM
by RunDMT
* Finding *good* pot in Cancun? jasonpwnd 4,734 8 01/08/08 12:53 PM
by Jadian
* Funny expressions, worst sexual experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OuchITripped 30,749 113 09/03/24 11:41 PM
by amontripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
750 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.