Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
R.R.dvd
    #6806905 -

i recall reading something bout rr making a dvd.anyone know if it has happened yet and if so where it may be available.im interested in getting a dvd to follow in detail the teks of a shroom wizard.im doin fine but certainly cant hurt to see proper teks much easier to follow than reading stories.

thanks a ton


--------------------
why do we park in driveways?and drive in parkways?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: dirtracer24]
    #6806921 -

Hasn't happened yet, I believe he is currently having them produced or producing them himself. All of it has been filmed..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: BlehMaestro]
    #6806927 -

thanks for the info do you know where they will be available when there done with all the techical stuff?????maybe our shroomery sponsor will deal them out for us!!!!


--------------------
why do we park in driveways?and drive in parkways?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: dirtracer24]
    #6806985 -

I can't wait either.  Honestly I would not mind seeing a couple other people have teks available in this way cough (AGAR) cough (CARLITO) cough.  Do shroomery members get copies autographed by the man himself? :wink:


--------------------
I love poo, any friend of my mushrooms is a friend of mine..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: jash420]
    #6807009 -

Can't wait.

Regards,
FriendlyNeighbor :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: jash420]
    #6807018 -

Filming is done, editing is done, I'm doing the final authoring of the DVD itself. It should go to the manufacturing plant sometime next week if I can get the color insert artwork done by then. Definitely will be released in May. It's a 2 DVD set.

I'll make the announcement when it comes out. Thanks for the interest. I'm honored.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #6807035 -

You should start up a waiting list!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #6807038 -

Any idea how much this is going to go for yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: belafonte]
    #6807058 -

And can members get autographed copies? Haha I am for real.

Regards,
FriendlyNeighbor :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: FriendlyNeighbor]
    #6807152 -

FriendlyNeighbor said:
And can members get autographed copies? Haha I am for real.

Regards,
FriendlyNeighbor :cool:




:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: tiefox]
    #6807368 -

speaking of this stuff, isnt agar gonna have a vendor website or something. i wanna buy your guys' sutff!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: guitarman]
    #6807380 -

save me a copy!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: vinzy_a]
    #6807660 -

R.R.,

What will the dvd cover?

Cakes, grains, spawning, casing, etc....

just a quick rundown would be great.... tha nks.


--------------------
I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of it's lies will affect me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: tiefox]
    #6807693 -

tiefox said:
FriendlyNeighbor said:
And can members get autographed copies? Haha I am for real.

Regards,
FriendlyNeighbor :cool:




:thumbup:



make a special edition and maybe include a redboy print and autograph it :wink: i'd probably just frame it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: usg543]
    #6807799 -

sounds awesome. ill defiently purchase one!

-Ben

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: jash420]
    #6807812 -

jash420 said:
Do shroomery members get copies autographed by the man himself? 



no idea...

but I will.

:smirk:



I have already seen part of the video...

RR has done an excellent job making this.

He has spent countless hours making it...

and he really took the time to do it right.


I'll be glad when he is all done with it...

so he can go fishing with me again.



RR needs a vacation after making this video...

and Mrs. RR would like to have her home and her husband back!~

lolzz


I make a guest appearance in the Video...

RR asked me to do the PF tek.

:smile:




tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: Roadkill]
    #6807879 -

roadkill for some reason i always pictured you as a younger guy... like 20s-30s.... not sure why.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: usg543]
    #6807887 -

usg543 said:
roadkill for some reason i always pictured you as a younger guy... like 20s-30s.... not sure why.



I'll be 47 years old tomorrow...

a father of 3...

and I just had a grand daughter.


but at least I'm younger than RR...

he is as old as dirt!~

lolzz


tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: Roadkill]
    #6807921 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: R.R.dvd [Re: Roadkill]
    #6807938 -

roadkill:
"and I just had a grand daughter."
heh.i got two of em. wonderful lil creatures ain't they:grin:
and...you get to hand them back when they yowl.:thumbup:

btw you got far too much hair for a geezer your age <---jealous:tongue2:


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? dimitri211 2,726 18 01/25/02 04:16 PM
by dimitri211
* New Vietnamese strains ralphster44 1,630 5 10/08/03 11:55 AM
by ralphster44
* Interested in Glove box's PICS also dimitri211 950 3 07/01/01 09:16 PM
by dimitri211
* Interesting/Collectable Books for Sale on Ebay armedia 982 2 04/15/02 01:36 PM
by Joshua
* Interesting...... I_Sore 2,017 18 06/07/01 10:15 AM
by I_Sore
* New Contest for Anyone Interested - 10 Winners boxtop703 516 0 07/09/04 04:22 PM
by boxtop703
* Thor a vendor?!?? Check this out....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 18,315 111 04/02/02 08:25 PM
by Roadkill
* Important article - JLF and the DEA/Law problems
( 1 2 3 all )
ThorA 11,133 48 08/23/08 10:31 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
23,994 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.