Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts??
    #529236 -


Edited by dimitri211 (01/25/02 04:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #529285 -


Edited by dimitri211 (01/25/02 04:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #529290 -

I'd be interested if I could get one in xxxl tall and get it shipped all the way up to Canada.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: bytecodez]
    #529499 -


Edited by dimitri211 (01/25/02 04:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #529804 -

T-shirts and baseball caps would be great for summer count me in. I think a post in the poll forum for the T design would be pretty righteous too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: AzulAgave]
    #529843 -

Yep. I agree. I think baseball caps would be greaty.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530017 -

Totally I would love a hat. Probably a t-shirt too. Let me know when they come along


--------------------
Santa's not the only one with a bag this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530086 -

Sounds like a great idea to me! I would like one with more color to it and w/ a different graphic.

Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530132 -

Hey dimitri, would it be possible to do a shirt with the Shroomery brain logo on the front left chest, and the ythan/suffer design on the back?

Heres the Brain (If possible someone has to remove the yellow background)


Heres the Ythan/Suffer design.. The first one is black, meant for a black T-shirt (I would want black)


And the one for white or lighter coloured shirts


I believe we have those images in high dpi on the site, let me check on that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530213 -

i dont know about the shroomery brain logo. ive seen several others that were alot cooler. ill buy one but ima need XXX tall as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530216 -

420 girl and I would both be very interested


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: joe666]
    #530227 -

Thor I will of course check on the price for those designs.

For the rest of you I can get T-shirts,Hat's and visors etc... at the same time as the hoodies if we keep with the logo we have now.
But again I need the cash soon (by the 4th of next month)

That price will be 13.50 even and I will cover shipping.

If there is some other basic design with less colors POST them and I will get them priced.


BUT as I have learned 2 times now is that people want them but no one seems to actually order them.
This round 7 people order and I will have to cover the rest(not a problem, just a POINT)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530260 -

OK Dimitri... put the ball caps on your pay pal and I ll pull the trigger on 5 hats right now... also if you can get that shroomery brain later I ll buy more hats plus that logo is so nice and colorful i ll buy some of the golf shirts with logo on left chest as thor suggests. Anything to help the shroomery out. I m a newbie but I love this place. It's groovy as us old farts used to say back in the 70's. LOL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #530350 -


Edited by dimitri211 (01/25/02 04:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530411 -

I'd be interested in one. We should come out with a whole line of shroomery clothing...anybody here a fashion designer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530555 -

if someone would come up with an earthy mustard shirt with the brain in it, ill buy a couple.... but it has to be the *real* earthy mustard... not yellow, not orange. but earthy mustard.


--------------------
FOR LEASE: Up to 400 characters signature lot. Single owner. Great commercial opportunity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530797 -

I'll take 2 in black please. 1 xl tall for me and 1 large for my wife so she can wear it to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone interested in shroomery T-shirts?? [Re: dimitri211]
    #530990 -

Ok since I didn't win the hoodie put me down for a
t-shirt.(large)
Just one thing. All your graphic I've seen so far looks
really cool. But I would rather have a graphic that doesn't
refer to the web address. So someone who does know
about shrooms won't wonder into here out of curiosity
and set me out. Also, the fact that I'm the only one in my
community who knows to acess this site, MAKES ME KING!
Extra large thanks to the "Shoomery" I will continue to
support, as much as I can, as long as I reside here.


--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Shroomery T-shirts??Please see this thread [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #531187 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NEW post Hoodies,Hats,T-shirts order now!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
dimitri211 6,442 44 06/09/06 12:40 PM
by Roadkill
* Shroomery hoodies final price,design, and colors
( 1 2 3 all )
dimitri211 5,224 42 12/25/01 08:16 AM
by NorShroom
* Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST phreedom 2,362 15 05/14/02 09:40 AM
by humplok4201
* Ideas to keep the Shroomery alive and going
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ryche HawkV 8,171 73 05/13/03 01:54 PM
by SBTlauien
* Post deleted by Moe Howard therewatchingme 994 1 07/26/02 03:14 AM
by indexAsp
* RAFFLE ANYONE FOR A SHROOMERY HOODIE??
( 1 2 all )
dimitri211 3,733 36 01/27/02 04:52 PM
by blahblahblah
* Shroomery Hoodie ala dimitri211 blahblahblah 764 2 02/02/02 04:47 AM
by CheshirePhat
* To the Shroomery..from the Spore Trading Post, Inc
( 1 2 all )
shane67 5,169 21 05/30/10 07:55 PM
by intlslacker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
2,726 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.