Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: Jadian]
    #6743636 -

I absolutely love the combination of the two, pot's been shown to actually help prevent alcohol related brain damage and I like having a good strong flavored beer like guinness or spaten optimator between tolks. Cannabis and hops are close cousins after all.  But if I had to pick just one it would be the ganja all the way.:thumbup:


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6743671 -

VoidOfsPg said:
:potleaf:  :getstoned:  :potleaf:



that was so cute I wanted to see it again!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: mushbaby]
    #6743682 -

Herb, not a fan of the hooch.
If I drink, its typically socially only, and even then - I'd rather toke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6743751 -

I'd rather just save the money until I can get some acid, and just meditate in the meantime.  :levitate:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,075 28 07/22/04 04:13 PM
by Redo
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,266 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,796 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Am i an alcoholic?
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 4,112 31 05/02/16 11:22 PM
by timelapses
* Lets see some pics of your recent preferred smokin intrument ShroomFan 2,125 18 08/01/04 06:09 PM
by rogue_pixie
* Im smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,717 33 03/16/05 09:22 AM
by Krishna
* *Making your own Alcohol.
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,260 36 01/16/05 05:54 PM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,936 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.