Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742765 -

Weed. $20 worth of weed lasts waaay longer that $20 worth of booze.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6742768 -

Getting into pot has made me quit drinking. However, I'm already bored of pot to a certain extent.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6742774 -

LloydChristmas said:
What day of the week is this hypothetical situation taking place on?



On the day you usually have 20/25$ left...

I used to be a huge pot head, but it got old for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742784 -

Pot, until they legalize drinking and driving.


--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6742790 -

WhiskeyClone said:
Weed. $20 worth of weed lasts waaay longer that $20 worth of booze.



if I still smoked $20 bucks of weed would probably last 4 days at the longest, whereas with $20 bucks of booze is gonna get me a thirty pack and some 40s. That's more than 4 days.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742808 -

:bongload:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742815 -

i prefer pot or hash over alcohol but i really enjoy drinking once in a while too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: shriek]
    #6742837 -

:bouncysmoke:  I have never seen someone smoke and want to fight.  I have seen too many get drunk and want to fight.  I prefer to stay mellow.  I am not saying that I never drink, just what I prefer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: mushbaby]
    #6742851 -

pot is for 12 year olds. liquid courage all the way... Seagrams 7 and 7up


--------------------
I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of it's lies will affect me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: johnnyboy]
    #6742868 -

alcohol makes me mean,I can only drink around certain people. :enraged:  :cuss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: shriek]
    #6742876 -

:potleaf:  :getstoned:  :potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742892 -

A good hooter is definitely better than some brew, anyday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742900 -

I'll Copy and paste my thoughts nigga....

Timeless Tinctures
QUOTE
So be careful that you use alcohol for its true purpose, as a carrier for the essence of magic plants, and not for its poisonous intoxication.


Other then using alohol as mentioned in the link above I would rather avoid it. I have a rum and coke with a friend of mine now and then. But even that I usually try and avoid. And then the fucking guy tries to make me feel guilty for not drinking with him WTF :P


I think I have a pretty good working knowledge of drugs, their effects, and their risks. And Alcohol just gives so little reward compared to risk. And even when I do enjoy a few drinks, to some extent, it's nothing like the feelings I get from pot.

I find pot pleasant and relaxing. I suppose alcohol is to some extent to, but the way it relaxes me always feels less "clean". So to speak.

I would much rather get stoned. Or get stoned and mix in some opiates or psychedelics. I'm not into puking and feeling like shit.

Plus alcohol is so addictive. I've seen friends get way to habitual with it. Or, for example one of my friends basically said he didn't know what he was going to do. He stopped using coke but he can't stop using alcohol. It was just a feew shots and beers and night at first. But now he has to drink every night. The thought of not drinking scares him.

It's pretty fucked up to see a great big bear of a guy almost cry, and tell you he feels trapped ,and like he's getting deeper and deeper but he can't stop now. He's already addicted.

I don't enjoy it myself. I'll defend anyones right to drink it legally.

But I also think people need to wake and and see that the real drug problem we have here in Canada, is alcohol. Cannabis is not a threat. In fact I think it would be great if allot of alcoholics became pot heads. It would be a much better outcome for them and society at large.

Timeless Tinctures


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742907 -

def take the weed over a drink


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: jewunit]
    #6742915 -

I can make a 1/8 last a week or two sometimes. Easily.
Of course we are talking about high grade pot, not mids or shwag.

And yes, I can get a FAT 1/8 for 25$ :yesnod:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: mushbaby]
    #6742953 -

mushbaby said:
:bouncysmoke:  I have never seen someone smoke and want to fight.  I have seen too many get drunk and want to fight.  I prefer to stay mellow.  I am not saying that I never drink, just what I prefer.



What can I say, drinking and fighting is fun :shrug:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: jewunit]
    #6743038 -

id say go with the 20 of bud

and 5 dollars for 2 40's of old english.

i find that when i am drunk without weed alone i get kinda bored.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: POTtismGOD]
    #6743215 -

tha ganja, reefer, herb, smokes, bud, weed, pot, mista boombastic, pizza, green, biggy, nugg, cheeba, grass, cannabis, what ever you wanna call it..........go for the bud


--------------------
---------------------
I support drug testing, which drug should i test today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6743298 -

OK!:snowman::snowman::snowman:
:snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman:
:snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::bongload::bigweed::bongload::snowman::snowman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6743577 -

I'd spend my money on :bongload:

And then once stoned go drink some of the beer my friends bought :grin:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,076 28 07/22/04 04:13 PM
by Redo
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,267 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Am i an alcoholic?
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 4,113 31 05/02/16 11:22 PM
by timelapses
* Lets see some pics of your recent preferred smokin intrument ShroomFan 2,125 18 08/01/04 06:09 PM
by rogue_pixie
* Im smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,717 33 03/16/05 09:22 AM
by Krishna
* *Making your own Alcohol.
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,261 36 01/16/05 05:54 PM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,937 topic views. 4 members, 57 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.