Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot?
    #6742590 -

You are down to your last 20/25$ for the moment. Would you spend it on a bag or on a bottle?

If you prefer alcohol, whats ur poison? I'd rather drink some Crown Royal than smoke.
Pot or Alcohol?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 04/03/07 02:50 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742597 -

Ice Cold Beer, FTW


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742598 -

herb all the way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: Atheist]
    #6742606 -

had to say booze, because for a month id rather party w/ booze than pot, but overall I enjoy weed as much if not more.


--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742611 -

I'd go for the smoke first but if I had $25 I'd get a 20 of herb and then save $5 for some OE


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: Atheist]
    #6742612 -

Alcohol is the cancer of our culture...

Ick...

(OK-- I hate alcohol...but I suppose some people kinda seem to dig it :wink: )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742613 -

HighTek said:
You are down to your last 20/25$ for the moment. Would you spend it on a bag or on a bottle?




Last bits of money always go to alcohol - it's only like $4 to get wasted if you go to the right store and don't mind shiver-inducing malt liquors. If I had $50, though, $40's goin' to weed. The other ten are cigarettes and snacks. :yesnod:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742616 -

Weed.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6742629 -

herb:bigblunt:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6742632 -

Nugget.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6742633 -

You got any?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: Cowgold]
    #6742635 -

Always. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: TuneInTurnOn]
    #6742636 -

It really depends on the situation, but I voted herb... Gotta love that smoke!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6742639 -

Will you be my friend?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742648 -

I prefer BBQ pork. I'm eating some right now.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742710 -

:beer:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6742722 -

mattzdope said:
:beer:




--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742755 -

headiez :bongload:


--------------------
where my drugs at, poach monkey



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: shroomhead0069]
    #6742759 -

I don't really like drinking at all, so there's no question. pot please


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you prefer Alcohol or Pot? [Re: HighTek]
    #6742764 -

What day of the week is this hypothetical situation taking place on?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,079 28 07/22/04 04:13 PM
by Redo
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,276 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,840 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Am i an alcoholic?
( 1 2 all )
Mushie_Man 4,117 31 05/02/16 11:22 PM
by timelapses
* Lets see some pics of your recent preferred smokin intrument ShroomFan 2,125 18 08/01/04 06:09 PM
by rogue_pixie
* Im smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,717 33 03/16/05 09:22 AM
by Krishna
* *Making your own Alcohol.
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 4,261 36 01/16/05 05:54 PM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,937 topic views. 5 members, 26 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 21 queries.