Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My advisor is so worthless
    #6712932 -

I do a much better job of picking my own classes online..

It seems lots of people are dissatisfied with their advisors.. they are pretty pointless :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: Boom]
    #6712935 -

I havent seen my advisor since my first year of school.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: Boom]
    #6712936 -

Mine never did anything for me.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6712952 -

mine doesn't even make me go - he gave me the sheet w/ all the courses i have to take before my freshman year, and i havent seen him since. i send him an email every semester reminding him to remove my advisor hold, other than that - glorious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: Boom]
    #6712958 -

Advisors are definitely a pain in the ass. My school wont let me sign up for classes unless I have his signiture which is retarded because it's impossible for him to keep up to date with all his advisee's courses. For the past year and a half I've just been forging his sig and no one notices a thing. Even when I did get his sig he would barely look at it and would scribble on the line real quick and send me off. On top of all that advisors at my school don't get paid more for doing it so i understand the lack of motivation to do a bunch of work for free.


--------------------
“Let’s put it this way – to lump psychedelic mushrooms into the same group as methamphetamine is like lumping the Bible into the same group as Mein Kampf.
I mean shit; they’re both books, right?”

Joe Rogan


R.I.P. - "Bones" - One of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and become friends with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: memes]
    #6712960 -

My advisor sucks as well.I have been through 3.None can help.Also,when I mention transfering to an out of state school,its like I just told a 4 year old.They dont know how to help.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6713067 -

I don't have an adviser. I mean I guess I do, but I'm not required to see her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: Boom]
    #6713114 -

My first advisor at college retired half way through the year and didn't even send me an email to let me know or set me up with someone new. I went to schedule an appointment with him and the lady at the desk was like, "Oh he doesn't work here anymore." WTF. That dude sucked.

My new advisor is actually pretty helpful. I had some holds on my account and didn't get to register until really late. Since I'm a senior, all the classes I needed were full. My advisor forced me into them which was awesome. I wouldn't be able to take classes this quarter if it wasn't for him. Not all advisors are dick holes.


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My advisor is so worthless [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #6713126 -

I had two, both were great teachers but neither knew all the various requirements I needed for my area of study. The second didn't even know the process by which to apply for graduation.

I felt like I was on my own all throughout college.


--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chief drug advisor fired for saying alcohol is worse than lsd/weed NlightNme 1,045 16 06/25/10 06:43 AM
by Frinkz
* So I went to see an academic advisor yesterday... OneRainyWish 311 1 11/20/08 04:01 PM
by FSBlueApocalypse
* I Don't Understand People Who Say Studying Art and Music is Worthless
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Crystal G 4,481 106 12/21/13 12:16 PM
by k00laid
* Why are all the cool degrees worthless?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 4,563 33 04/13/05 02:10 AM
by emptywisdom
* I feel worthless... ovechkin57 987 12 10/19/09 02:06 PM
by Kada
* Men are WORTHLESS. What do they have to offer? NOTHING. (Women give you children)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
FiletOFish 3,531 76 07/28/13 02:18 PM
by Gumby
* Cop kills 6 party go-ers for calling him a "worthless pig".
( 1 2 3 4 all )
2FiNiTe 9,473 66 10/10/07 05:29 AM
by a_guy_named_ai
* Top 10 Most worthless college majors
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 3,546 63 03/01/11 12:44 AM
by Deekay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
563 topic views. 2 members, 284 guests and 225 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.