Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Love and Evolution
    #6625539 - 03/01/07 06:37 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

In my understanding, the core essence of ourselves is emotion. Just as reality is made of apparent matter, the core of matter is simply Energy in MOTION. The entire universe itself is emotion.

Our two core emotions are love and fear, from which all other emotions are based; they are all unique expressions of either love or fear (anger, beligerance, inner peace, joy, frustration, etc..).

Humanity seems perched now for a rapid evolution on consciousness, and I have come to think that love drives evolution, and fear retards it.

Indeed, love backwards is EVOL, like 'evolve'. Fear never gets us anywhere because fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. Certain aspects of reality appear to us in a way to cause us fear (when we 'die', that's the end of it all, time+ things having a beginning and end, disconnection from ourselves and the source of Love *which we are*, etc). We will soon evolve to see past all the illusions; which simply serve to facilitate this stage of The Game.

We are always making a choice; love or fear. I believe that humanity's direction Now, and events taking place on the earth (global warming, peak oil, etc...) is the earth's way of making us confront our fears. Everything is perfect in this respect, this already is causing people to awaken.

We have a choice. More love in the world, or more fear. Fear inevitably leads to destruction, to repeitive history. Or we can choose to evolve out of this sickness of fear we have, and learn to love, accept, and understand one another and inevitably create something better, for creativity and healing are the essence of love.

Just my thoughts.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

Re: Love and Evolution [Re: Grok]
    #6625994 - 03/01/07 09:07 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

P.S. I agree for the most part. We've got to find a way to make it okay for people to share their love with one another. Right now everyone is stuck on independence and isolation. People on the street won't even look you in the eye. I'm ready for change, just stumped on how to bring it about. Right now I am living it myself and trying to spread it to whoever will let me love them, but I feel like we need some kind of massive event to open up the eyes of everyone sleeping now...

--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

Offlinevigilant_mind
unfazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: boco
Re: Love and Evolution [Re: aelephant]
    #6626085 - 03/01/07 09:29 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

www.freehugscampaign.org

That's how we spread the love.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: Love and Evolution [Re: vigilant_mind]
    #6628149 - 03/02/07 01:56 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

haha that swayze pick from donny darko is great. although i do think u have a point as well =)

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: Love and Evolution [Re: Grok]
    #6628191 - 03/02/07 02:10 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

My take on this is that fear has been our greatest survival tool for MOST of human existence.  To expect that humans, en masse, will discard this tool in favor of another is unrealistic, at best.

Fear is an excellent signal that something is wrong or dangerous; it only becomes problematic when our irrational thinking leads us to label things "wrong" and "dangerous" erroneously.  This, however, is neurosis, and not old-style survival-aiding fear.

I think that humanity will continue to do its' thing, and that it will always be up to the individuals to forward (or retard) their personal growth.  Evolution is life or death, not thrive or stagnate, so that growth will never reach the priority held by evolutionary traits. 

Watch "Idiocracy" for more details on this.  :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order