Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mind Exploration Flag
Are some drugs superior to other drugs?
    #6616057 - 02/27/07 09:30 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Ok this is an issue that has played out countless times on countless forums... So let's just settle this once and for all. Are you a 'druggist'? Do you discriminate against certain drugs? Or people that use certain drugs?
I bet most people are in favor of legalizing of shrooms and probably marijuana but what about ALL drugs? Why/why not?

--------------------

Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #6616081 - 02/27/07 09:45 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

each drug has a different set of pros and cons, and each list varies from person to person.

if you tell me you don't hold a bias against one drug -vs- another you're a liar

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: zSDMF]
    #6616124 - 02/27/07 10:09 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Crack is superior to LSD.

--------------------
!

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6616132 - 02/27/07 10:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

no drug can ever beat meth, ever, unless you want to have a bleach-chugging contest

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: demiu5]
    #6616134 - 02/27/07 10:14 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

CRACK FTW!!!!!!

--------------------
!

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #6616138 - 02/27/07 10:16 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Like someone else said, its all personal preference.

To me DXM is like poison. I find it unfathomable that people consume the stuff and enjoy it. But I try to stay objective and realize that an attitude like that is prejudicial, and based on my own likes/dislikes.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#6616169 - 02/27/07 10:25 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

If people habitually use cocaine, meth, and/or heroin, I tend not to associate with them. I can't stand seeing people willingly destroy themselves and I hate the kind of people they become when they use these drugs.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: zSDMF]
    #6616258 - 02/27/07 10:55 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
each drug has a different set of pros and cons, and each list varies from person to person.

if you tell me you don't hold a bias against one drug -vs- another you're a liar

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: Gumby]
    #6616288 - 02/27/07 11:02 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
If people habitually use cocaine, meth, and/or heroin, I tend not to associate with them. I can't stand seeing people willingly destroy themselves and I hate the kind of people they become when they use these drugs.

Well said. I agree with you whole heartedly. I have friends that are struggling with their addictions and some that are still in the depths. I hate what they have become and it's because thay chose to use certain drugs with a high addiction rate. However, I don't blame the drug, nor do I condemn the drug. It was put here for a purpose and it has a place in our world. How people choose to live their lives is entirely up to them.

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: blissedout]
    #6616391 - 02/27/07 11:36 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Drug fads will come and go.... but smokin' the kine herb will never go out of style.    :bigblunt:

InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: Stonerguy]
    #6616397 - 02/27/07 11:37 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Stonerguy said:
Quote:

zSDMF said:

True, each drug does have a different set of positive/negative effects, but some drugs are much more detrimental to the majority of their users then others. This would qualify some drugs as being better IMO. This defiantly coincides with my beliefs about drugs, I can sit back and wish that everyone would use psychedelics because I believe that society as a whole could benefit. That's not to say that people wouldn't try to abuse them, but they are mush harder to abuse then crack, heroin, meth, ect. Psychedelics have improved my life and I regard them as a gift from God because they offer me insight and perspective. But I can't see society benefiting if the majority of people were tweakers, crackheads or junkies. My point is I am a 'druggist' to some degree. I just get thrown off when I see senior members of the shroomery get upset or offended when someone states that some drugs are better then others...

--------------------

Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

InvisibleUbermensch
Hunter gatherer
Male

Loc: Pac Northwest
    #6616403 - 02/27/07 11:39 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I'd say I have a prejudice against cocaine users. This is probably due to the fact that the addicts I know would steal from me in a heart beat to support their addiction. The weird thing about me though is that I hate weed, but love mushrooms. I think I say weird because everyone that I have met that finds out I do mushrooms assumes I smoke weed too. Anyone else get that?

--------------------
Once the sin against God was the greatest sin; but God has died, and those sinners died with him. To sin against the earth is now the most dreadful sin, and to esteem the entrails of the unknowable higher than the meaning of the earth!

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: Ubermensch]
    #6616421 - 02/27/07 11:45 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I'm in the same boat with you there. Since I do shrooms I MUST smoke weed, then they're disappointed to find out I don't.

I guess my no-no drugs are meth and crack. Those just seem to be on a whole different level, even then heroin. Maybe it's just the people I generally associate with those drugs.

--------------------
!

InvisibleJackthaTripper
MSME!
Male User Gallery

Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: jewunit]
    #6616481 - 02/27/07 11:59 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I actually only know one person who does shrooms but doesn't enjoy a fine toke, and the only reason he doesn't smoke is because he has lung problems.

I have the most prejudice towards meth (haven't met many crackheads). I had to tell some 'friends' to not come around if they were tweaking because I couldn't stand them. I've seen 'tweaker' friends try to steal from me and totally fuck up their lives.

It's hard to keep an open mind when I see these happen to what were good people. But I'm sure there are those that can handle the most addicting drugs, and maintain a productive life. For that reason I must remain optimistic and remember its all a matter of personal preference.

--------------------

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

#6616514 - 02/27/07 12:10 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I've tried every common drug except GHB, opiates win by a long shot. They come with the most baggage though. It really is a preference though, but I don't know anyone that traded their kids to get high from weed, LSD, or any psychedelic for that matter. I know plenty of junkies that did, and its not because they hate getting high.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #6616549 - 02/27/07 12:23 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

all drugs are good for a certain type of ailment. But some people get high just because it is there to injest, smoke, snort..etc...while others are hooked not thinking they are.
Even caffiene has major withdrawal symptoms and it is a legal drug.
  All drugs are good in moderaton, moderation is k3y! :yesnod:

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: Skunk420]
    #6616608 - 02/27/07 12:46 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I respect the use of all, but care less for certain ones on my body. Physically I recognize opiates as the best and ultimate class of drug, giving me a sense of bliss and euphoria far beyond that of most friends who just smoke pot. But in terms of actually developing spiritually, I respect the potential of psychedelics far more.

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Offlinerickpsfuckyou
listening to Mozzy
Male

#6616622 - 02/27/07 12:48 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i dont care for crack and meth users, but i just tend not to associate with em. they should be allowed access to good pure speed and crack though without all the garbage street dealers cut with. same with opiates. people should have the freedom to do as they please in regards to what they choose to ingest.

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #6616649 - 02/27/07 12:54 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

JackthaTripper said:
Quote:

Stonerguy said:
Quote:

zSDMF said:

True, each drug does have a different set of positive/negative effects, but some drugs are much more detrimental to the majority of their users then others. This would qualify some drugs as being better IMO. This defiantly coincides with my beliefs about drugs, I can sit back and wish that everyone would use psychedelics because I believe that society as a whole could benefit. That's not to say that people wouldn't try to abuse them, but they are mush harder to abuse then crack, heroin, meth, ect. Psychedelics have improved my life and I regard them as a gift from God because they offer me insight and perspective. But I can't see society benefiting if the majority of people were tweakers, crackheads or junkies. My point is I am a 'druggist' to some degree. I just get thrown off when I see senior members of the shroomery get upset or offended when someone states that some drugs are better then others...

Ever taken a small dose of meth then studied for a test? Or have you ever even taken any of the drugs that you belive to be "more" detrimental to someone?

Why do people get upset? ITS A FUCKING DRUG WEBSITE. When you say (insert drug here) is bad, its just shows that propoganda does work.

I remember someone used to have something like this in their signature
"Just because you or someone you know took a drug and it tore apart your/his/her life. Dosn't give you the right to get on a soap box and preach about it"

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Are some drugs superior to other drugs? [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #6616663 - 02/27/07 12:59 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ccoooool I dont hang around hard drug users either.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies