Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoctorJ
"Nazi, Satanist Anti-Christ"
Male

Loc: space
Re: Friends and drugs [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3288902 - 10/28/04 01:17 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

remember, no one 'grows out' of drug use.

they just grow into being complete and utter tools.

--------------------
'You can go to a hospital
Get yourself cleaned out.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: Friends and drugs [Re: Vvellum]
    #3288909 - 10/28/04 01:20 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

AFOAF, yep you summed that up pretty well.

Lemme just say:

Drug users aren't bad people, it's bad people that abuse drugs that make the rest of us look bad when the media exploits it in the name of DARE.

Drinking and driving is stupid, so are the people that do it, so are people that assume everyone who eats a mushroom or smokes a joint does so while they're driving.

None of us that frequent here seem stupid enough to let our drug habits take over our lives. We are interested in safe usage and friendship. We don't rob banks, blow up cop cars, and smuggle drugs to support our habits. In fact maybe I work right next to you at work LoginName.

You stupid generalizing son of a bitch (LoginName), go back where you came from. You're the type of person I hate. Self-centered, probably American, know it all that is missing ALL of the facts.

- Silven

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleLoginName
Stranger
Re: Friends and drugs *DELETED* [Re: afoaf]
    #3288927 - 10/28/04 01:25 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Ythan

InvisibleLoginName
Stranger
Re: Friends and drugs *DELETED* [Re: Vvellum]
    #3288932 - 10/28/04 01:27 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Ythan

OfflineDoctorJ
"Nazi, Satanist Anti-Christ"
Male

Loc: space
Re: Friends and drugs [Re: LoginName]
    #3288941 - 10/28/04 01:31 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

sorry, but it is incorrect for you to make general assumptions based in personal experience.

just because you were too weak to handle drugs doesn't mean everyone else is.

take a little personal responsibility instead of blaming the substance.

--------------------
'You can go to a hospital
Get yourself cleaned out.'

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3288952 - 10/28/04 01:35 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

LoginName wrote:
Quote:

psychedelic drugs have not made anyone more responsible or shown anyone anything life changing.

Oh yea? Obviously you have never partaken of an LSD experience. You don't have the emotional capacity to handle it is my opinion on the entire situation. You don't even know what goes on during a psychonautical trip, do you understand that it opens your mind, lowering all of your ego-tistical emotions you are currently feeling while posting? You will think of events in the past, examining them in a whole new light, and can gather some rather useful insight through this process.

You sound like a hypocritical DEA agent.

My advice? Go hang out with your God Fearing Nationalist friends, let all of us get back to whatever it is we want to do.

- Silven

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
    #3288967 - 10/28/04 01:39 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LoginName said:
psychedelic drugs have not made anyone more responsible or shown anyone anything life changing.

Are you kidding me?

I have honetly only done mushrooms about 3 times and I have learned a TON of things that I would have never imagined. They open your mind and give you a different perspective on all kinds of issues.

You can't really abuse psychadelics because they will be unforgiving and you WILL learn your lesson.

I dont knwo where you went wrong with drugs, maybe you hun gout with the kids who were all into their cars and makin big bucks and you just assume all of us are like that.

Sorry bro, but your ideas and opinions seem to be tainted.

(edited: silven, haha responded to the same thing.)

Edited by Moxemerald (10/28/04 01:40 PM)

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: Friends and drugs [Re: oDin]
    #3288969 - 10/28/04 01:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

oDin said:
i love this thread....all i got to say is welcome to my world. all my HS friends, except annie, are all like that. even many post HS friends. but i was headed down that path at one point...then i started thinking "is this how i want to spend my days...like this?". at that point said goodbye to the seach for the "american dream" and started to follow my heart....life is good...

finding new friends to do camping, sking, tripping and so on hasnt been that hard with the shroomery to help.

btw im thinking january for a desert winter backpacking trip so far...tripping encouraged if desired

Yep I so hear ya.  There is so much more to life than playing yuppie. Ugh.  Not that I don't enjoy my fair share of yuppie shit but the real good stuff still drives me. The core of things. Art and Earth.  :sun: Can I come backpacking with you guys? I think AFOAF is interested in a Shroomery backpack thang too.

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

Re: Friends and drugs [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #3288988 - 10/28/04 01:44 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mushmonkey said:
I'll never stop making fart jokes
and I'll never stop smoking pot
and I'll never completely stop tripping (although slowing down has worked out to be a good idea for me)

i'm not sure if you should ever get to the point where you couldn't sit down, eat a bunch of shrooms, and just grin as you watch the sun rise, as you feel the grass below you move as if it were waves on the ocean, listen to the bird echoing in your skull, feeling the warmth of the sun come across the face of the earth and slowly remove the chill of the night, watch the sky hit every color between black and bright blue
seriously what kind of jack-boot couldn't enjoy that.

:thumbup: That is so fucking right on, bro.  :heart:

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3289001 - 10/28/04 01:45 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LoginName said:
my views have nothing to do with a religious history, but everything to do with my own experiences and the things i have seen in a lifetime of using and being around drugs.

it's unfortunate that you've experienced such negativity, but realize
that this is not always the case.

Quote:

you may feel drug laws are unjust and oppressive, but they are what they are. the choice to use drugs is your own. you are aware of the consequences and have no one but yourself to blame when you face them. part of being an adult is accepting the things you can't change and focusing on the things you can.

I never said that I have anyone else to blame, I've been arrested/ticketed
multiple times for weed as a teenager. I faced those consequences and have
learned from my mistakes.

I also recognize that the drug laws are unjust, recognize that they can
be changed and take positive action towards changing those laws.

I incessantly write my reps and senators and frequently donate to DPA.

Quote:

psychedelic drugs have not made anyone more responsible or shown anyone anything life changing. the people who believe this concept do not believe in themselves. the ideals you share with your peers at this site are not your own, but were given to you just like a christian's ideal of jesus.

so you say.

I know from my personal experience that psychedelics have provided me
great lucidity into my self. This has helped me see my flaws and strengths
from different perspectives and learn more about me and my path.

Quote:

you are confused, and probably have been since you were a young boy...and i know a little something about that condescending attitude you have toward people here, and no doubt in your real life. happy, healthy and responsible? you don't have to admit anything to anyone, but you know the difference between reality and what you just claimed to be.

what's it like to be omniscient?

I mean, that really seems to be working out well for you.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Friends and drugs [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3289009 - 10/28/04 01:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Moxemerald said:
Quote:

LoginName said:

Are you kidding me?

Exactly what I thought. I almost laughed out loud when I read that line.

InvisibleLoginName
Stranger
Re: Friends and drugs *DELETED* [Re: Silven]
    #3289049 - 10/28/04 01:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Ythan

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3289056 - 10/28/04 02:00 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

oh your back, well be ready to be banned again dusche bag

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleLoginName
Stranger
Re: Friends and drugs *DELETED* [Re: MOTH]
    #3289070 - 10/28/04 02:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Ythan

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3289073 - 10/28/04 02:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

wow man, that statement you made on psychedelics is blatantly wrong. I don't know how you can say that. Unanimously everyone is going to object to that.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Friends and drugs [Re: Locus]
    #3289079 - 10/28/04 02:05 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

he's a troll, he has issues, I don't know if that's his real opinion or not, he just is saying shit to cause troubble.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

#3289084 - 10/28/04 02:06 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LoginName said:
the negative side of drugs is rarely if ever discussed at this site. it is just as one-sided as any anti-drug site you'll find.

let's take a moment to remember all those times we've smoked the money we were supposed to use to pay bills. let's think about all those times we have called in sick for work because we partyed too hard the night before. let's think about the money we've bummed from mom and dad when our own selfishness and irresponsibility has left us in debt to drug dealers. let's think about all those times we've sat around hating ourselves for being withdrawn from society and those considered "normal". let's think about having nothing to do while we consume the money which we could have invested into something more long-term than a high. let's think about the intolerance we feel toward opinions which differ from our own. let's think about all those people who "just don't get it", because there are a hell of a lot of them and we tend to avoid those types. let's think about how we choose to do something which has the potential of taking away all of our freedoms if we are found in possession of it. let's think about the types of people who end up with our hard earned money, because it's probably not that sweet faced local drug dealer. he is only getting the crumbs of a very large pie. let's think about how we've changed ourselves to conform to the ideals of others, but how we tell ourselves we are different. let's think about all the times we've drove intoxicated and the consequences of this action should everything not go as planned. let's think about all those times we've watched our friends do more than they could handle and not said or done anything. let's think about the times when we were just looking for a good time and took things too far...and while we think about that, let's take another dose...we can handle it. the list goes on..

drugs are for the weak. lacking personal strength and security, you are the creation of a system that uses you. if living in denial is being an adult to you, you have a long way to go.

Uh....OK- let's talk about presumptuousness. YOU ARE BEING PRESUMPTIVE.  This is not something to be proud of.

Here are some things about me you may not know:

I am an adult. I live in the suburbs with my dog, 3 cats, 2 kids and my partner. We make a decent living. I clean my house, and take really good care of my kids. I am a great mother. I read to them everyday and make them meals of organic, whole foods.  I am as responsible as I can as far as the environment goes. I have an organic garden and recycle. I put hours and hours of work into the politics I believe in every year. I donate hundreds and hundreds of dollars to the politicians I believe can make a difference.  I donate hundreds of dollars to environmental and humanitarian charities such as Heifer international, Amnesty International, Public Citizen, WWF, etc.  I volunteer at my kids' schools.  I am a kind person and look for the core of goodness in everything and everyone.
I love literature and art. I appreciate someone who has creativity and uses it.
Here are some other things about me:
I love magic mushrooms: from spore to mycelium, to fruit, to ingestion- I revere them.
I am in awe of the beautiful ways nature provides for our enlightenment.
I love music, and dancing, and the Grateful Dead.
I love to party with my friends.
I am a highschool dropout and proud of it. I think our public school system is a brainwashing machine that produces ignorant fools.
I like to fuck around and make jokes and be silly as hell.

I guess I'm just trying to illustrate the point that it is pretty ridiculous to judge that people who use drugs are one and the same, in your words: "weak" and "in denial". In my experience, neither of those words would classify most of the people who use the Shroomery boards.

Now that you know more about me, please feel free to judge me.

:rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Friends and drugs [Re: gdman]
    #3289091 - 10/28/04 02:10 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, seems that way. what a retard.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Friends and drugs [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3289093 - 10/28/04 02:10 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

:cheers:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3289120 - 10/28/04 02:20 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LoginName said:
you're a weirdo. that's all i know about you, or need to know.

I do love being weird. If I were able to, I'd give you a cookie.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom