Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: wearejellyfish]
    #6568304 -

This thread is fucking gross!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6568316 -

JunkFood said:
AlteredAgain said:not being able to understand someone's taste is one thing, being able to respect it, is another.



Oh I totally accept that fact taht people have different tastes. I think "respect" in this conext is cliche, though. For instance: I don't "respect" racists, I accept the fact that they're racist and that's all.


Quote:
GreenScreen said:
That first picture was pretty hot, but that one is just fucking disgusting.



Exactly!

(and I really wish he'd remove it or at least upload it as an attachment so that it would just be a little thumbnail)




--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6568317 -

wearejellyfish said:
JunkFood said:






where did you find this?



The artist's name is Fiodor Sumkin

Edited by JunkFood (02/14/07 09:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6568464 -

JunkFood said:
(and I really wish he'd remove it or at least upload it as an attachment so that it would just be a little thumbnail)




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: GreenScreen]
    #6568510 -

Back view:



:thumbup:

[different girl]


Edited by JunkFood (02/21/07 06:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6568531 -

thumbs up dude, I dont mind chicks with hairy pussies, but they have to be hot and ANY OTHER HAIR IS A NO NO! IE. NO HAIRY PITS OR LEGS. Its kinda a turn on, the hair give ya a rustic feel, vintage. I love it. :mushroom2:


--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6568536 -

JunkFood said:
I think "respect" in this conext is cliche, though.




yea, acceptance is definitely the word. english is just such a fragile language you know, it requires a diligent choice of words. :grin:

:egyptian:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6568540 -

AlteredAgain said:
JunkFood said:
I think "respect" in this conext is cliche, though.




yea, acceptance is definitely the word. english is just such a fragile language you know, it requires a diligent choice of words. :grin:

:egyptian:



Especially over the internet!

Edited by JunkFood (02/20/07 06:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6568548 -

Shouldn't this be over in the OTD?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: UncleLuke]
    #6568550 -

UncleLuke said:
Shouldn't this be over in the OTD?



This thread isn't meant to offend anyone

Edited by JunkFood (02/20/07 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6590165 -

Bump :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Individual]
    #6590223 -

why would that chick NOT shave her pussy and pits, but shave her legs????/?/


well hey. a hairy pussy just means that i dont have to go munchin any time soon. so i guess that's fine. tis up to her


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Colbadol]
    #6590227 -

Colbadol said:
why would that chick NOT shave her pussy and pits, but shave her legs????/?/



Whoever said it's about being 100% hairy? Is it crazy for a girl with really long hair to have bangs?

And you can't see her pits, her head-hair is covering them.

Colbadol said:
well hey. a hairy pussy just means that i dont have to go munchin any time soon. so i guess that's fine. tis up to her



As if a girl with a hairy pussy would expect that...

Edited by JunkFood (02/20/07 07:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6590236 -

nah, talkin bout that pic on teh second page. look at the reply to feature.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Colbadol]
    #6590246 -

Colbadol said:
nah, talkin bout that pic on teh second page. look at the reply to feature.



I wish the guy who posted that would take it down...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6590266 -

I took it down. Didn't want to offend anyone, I was just high I quess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: Individual]
    #6590292 -

kummitussai said:
I took it down. Didn't want to offend anyone, I was just high I quess.



Heh, thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: JunkFood]
    #6590973 -

i prefer shaved, but i can work with anything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: johnjohnson]
    #6591192 -

i dont mind a hairy pussy as long as its my girlfriends for a long time and ive been there a million times. If its some girl im just hitting it off with, then hell no.

but if its my own woman, then its my own fur, and i like my own fur.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bring Back Hairy Pussies [Re: POTtismGOD]
    #6591286 -

What about my fur? Do you like my fur too?


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bring pot on a trip...
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 7,091 54 12/16/05 09:51 PM
by lysergicide
* My pussy has no pussy!! ToTheSummit 1,308 10 12/23/04 01:23 AM
by MrBump
* Beer Or Pussy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SouthPArk 6,532 73 05/16/06 01:58 PM
by drtyfrnk
* are hunters pussies?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
danliten 6,383 63 11/04/06 01:37 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Beer vs. Pussy
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,913 31 12/10/05 05:50 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* any experience Bringing "goodies" on airplanes?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
GirlNinja 6,624 60 10/06/06 03:34 PM
by Brainiac
* How to eat pussy
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,144 40 09/20/06 11:44 AM
by mr_kite
* If you have a kid in the next few years it will grow up to be a big pussy
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 3,836 34 08/12/06 10:38 PM
by kake

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,444 topic views. 1 members, 266 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.