Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens
    #6570127 -

Who would've thought.. Approximately 1:45 hour ago I took 0.1gr wavy caps, a small piece of a stem to be exact.

It provides profound food for thought. even visually there are mild effects. There are psychosomatics.

1/10 gram of mushrooms, I am utterly amazed at all that's there.
It isn't even subtle.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Asante]
    #6570377 -

That is amazing :thumbup: :thumbup: Haven't gone above 1.5 gm of cubes in the last five years myself.

Enjoy the show! Give Sally a call if you get the chance.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: schmutzen]
    #6570410 -

And guess what's this:

Due to my own safety I've deleted the pics :wink:

:wink::grin::mushroom2::crazy2:

BTW: These are 5 Liter bags :smile:

Edited by Fahkface (02/17/07 04:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Fahkface]
    #6570412 -

:laugh:


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Fahkface]
    #6570416 -

Fahkface said:
And guess what's this:




Look like a year or two supply to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: schmutzen]
    #6570417 -

Quote:
Give Sally a call if you get the chance.



The last time I did that in the presence of mushrooms, I fell from the couch onto the ceiling :eek:

I've spent the hours mostly meditating, and the presence of the mushrooms, despite it being a mere 1-2mg psilocybin, was very clear every second of the way.

A half-hour phonecall with a psychedelic friend just now was at times highly euphoric and he said the trip vibes came right through the phone - a contact high that got him rolling a joint to keep up :thumbup:

I had expected this to be milder than it in fact was, because what it was (and is) is very worthwhile.

Right now I'm stabilizing myself out a bit to go groceries shopping. I expected to be a bit off but I'm downright elated :smile2:

Amazing that a mere 1-2mg psilocybin can do this much.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Asante]
    #6570421 -

questions; are you usually sensitive to tryptamines? And what is your body weight? you dont have to answer this if you dont want to of course lol and have you taken any other drugs or alcohol prior to this experiment?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: daytripper05]
    #6570422 -

daytripper05 said:
Fahkface said:
And guess what's this:




Look like a year or two supply to me.



Dude, you'd be REALLY dumb if you'd eat THAT even in two years! you'd be trippin' pretty much ALL da and ALL night for a hole year on them :smile: (tolerance already included :wink: )

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Fahkface]
    #6570427 -

Fahkface said:
And guess what's this:







:wink::grin::mushroom2::crazy2:

BTW: These are 5 Liter bags :smile:



fun for a whole lot of family!! 

:smile:

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Fahkface]
    #6570430 -

You must live in the PNW !!! :laugh: Those are a bunch of cyans!

My roommate has had similar hauls, often half a pound dry!with just one days work. :snowman::levitate:


--------------------

Edited by Under_the_Stars (02/15/07 11:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Under_the_Stars]
    #6570470 -

No, I'm not from the PNW!


Edited by Fahkface (02/15/07 11:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: shriek]
    #6570660 -

Answers :smile:

Quote:
are you usually sensitive to tryptamines?



fairly. Of most psychedelics I tend to need modest doses, my usual range for cubies is 0.25-1.5gr where 1.5gr supplies me with what I consider to be a fullblown trip. I estimate I'm roughly 2-3x as sensitive as most people I've tripped with.

Quote:
And what is your body weight?



320lbs. That little bit of psychedelics gets greatly diluted, yet it still has a substantial effect.
I'm a big guy who needs small doses.

It's just psychedelics though - with alcohol for instance, although I barely ever drink more than one glass a day, I one day almost drank a gallon of beer's worth in 1:30 hours and quit because the "regular heavy imbider" who challenged me to the drinking duel had drank himself into a blackout state, after which I did crossword puzzles to pass the time while he, after aimlessly walking into a couple of walls, lay in a stupor sleeping it off. (he's trying to unlearn his alcohol and cannabis abuse now through a program btw)

Quote:
have you taken any other drugs or alcohol prior to this experiment?



A couple of days ago a mid-range dose of valium for recreational purpose, but other than that I've been completely sober for 10 days in a row.

Important to realize is that people never actually try tiny doses of psychedelics for the purpose of being slightly inebriated. People think sub-gram doses "won't work" or "are a waste of time" but have little experience to back it up.

If you haven't tripped for long enough I can almost guarantee you that a quarter of even 1/8 of your usual amount can be VERY rewarding, if you are deliberately taking a low dose to make the most of it.

A dose of mushrooms that is low enough will act as a magnifying glass. The novelty of a magnifying glass alone wears thin in 10 minutes or so, but if you actually USE the magnifying glass to do stuff, you can spend hours and learn/experience many things. Mushrooms aren't a novelty item - they are a tool for exploration, and exploration implies some form of activity.

What I did on this dose was:

take a shower
write posts and pondered shroomery issues
sat down and tripped
pistol shooting (plastic pellets not a firearm)
deep meditation in darkness
an in-depth phonecall
go to the grocery store whilst "out there"
Chillin' and posting.

in just about that order. There was insight, trippyness, enhanced emotion ranging from modest apprehensioon to extreme euphoria, and overall I had an interesting and good time. The mushroom held plenty of magic, I overshot the mark and misjudged how strong it would be actually!
An afternoon well-spent :thumbup:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Fahkface]
    #6570671 -

Fahkface said:
No, I'm not from the PNW!





:shocked: !!!!!!!!!! :wtf:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Asante]
    #6570675 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
he's trying to unlearn his alcohol and cannabis abuse now through a program btw)





12 step or rehab?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Under_the_Stars]
    #6570734 -

Under_the_Stars said:
Fahkface said:
No, I'm not from the PNW!





:shocked: !!!!!!!!!! :wtf:



What never heard of wood chips and spawn?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6570741 -

Yes I have. I have cyan spawn right now. :yesnod:

That last post was a bit dramatic for no reason :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Asante]
    #6571008 -




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6571017 -

im thinking of partaking in some cyan colored fun tonight as well.
i have about 3 grams tho :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: notapillow]
    #6571027 -

Go for it I say :grin: I'm sure WS's dose was nice, but 3 grams is damn fine.
I've never had a problem, even with very high doses. Some confusion yes, but never a bad trip.

Make some Psilocybe rock bro, bend that fucking base guitar :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 0.1 gram Psilocybe cyanescens [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6571037 -

indeed. i still have yet to decide if i am going to go see pans labarinth or not?? i think that might be a bit of a head trip :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just ate 3 grams Copelandia cyanescens Lightningfractal 1,120 6 11/13/03 12:28 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Wanted: Complete history of Psilocybe cubensis cultivation.
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,053 26 12/17/12 04:51 AM
by koraks
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,267 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* what is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 3,644 31 03/02/04 05:09 PM
by TheBear
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,812 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Other Good Beers With a high Alcohol %
( 1 2 all )
King4050 4,334 26 11/11/04 01:52 PM
by Its Pat
* Just dosed 20 wet grams! scape 2,657 13 09/18/04 06:03 AM
by scape

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,334 topic views. 6 members, 30 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.