Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedickpayne00
Adult
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
internet
    #6465591 - 01/16/07 11:22 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

so ive tripped twice on Psilocybe mushrooms and me and my friend went online to order some spores. the site we went to didn't have any spores but they had Ayahuasca, morning glory seeds, and amanita muscaria. my friend ordered all of this (hes more experienced with mushrooms). he has an interest in the ayahuasca, i had an interest in the morning glory and we had a mutual interest in the amanita. i don't plan on taking the Ayahuasca soon. but i was wondering what i should try first the morning glory or the amanita. i don't want to scare myself away from mushrooms and from what i read amanita isn't like Psilocybe its just referred to as "different". thanks for any input.

--------------------
The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
Re: internet [Re: dickpayne00]
    #6465943 - 01/16/07 01:11 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Ayahuasca, Morning Glory and Amanita are very different than Psylobin.
I don't know a whole ton about each, but I know Morning Glory seeds contain LSA, and are somewhat similar to an LSD trip, Ayahuasca is obviously more spiratual of a trip, since Mayans(Aztecs?) used them for thousands of years for spiratual connections with "God", and Amanitas I've heard plenty of bad stories, they make you sick, give you a heavy body load, without a whole lot of visuals.

My guess would be to go for Ayahuasca, seems safest to me because I've heard of it a lot more on these forums.

Of course you could completely disregard this and just wait for someone whos tried them =P, but Im confident in saying..you should just wait for mushies.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: internet [Re: Woahtubulardude]
    #6465954 - 01/16/07 01:16 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I would say he's probably not ready for ayahuasca, or even looking for the experience it offers at this point.

The other two are things that are often not enjoyed, especially by someone seeking a psilocybin trip. Of the three things you mentioned, LSA would be the best to look in to. Read a bunch of experience reports on erowid and weigh the positives and negatives. Might make you feel sick, etc.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: internet [Re: Woahtubulardude]
    #6466150 - 01/16/07 02:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

LSD and morning glory seed's are a whole diffrent story. Morning glory is a delerint you should read up on erowid on some of the experinces and then you will so LSD isnt like it at all :wink:

I am not sending out any bad vibes its all good, just getting you edjumacated :wink:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Offlinedickpayne00
Adult
Male User Gallery

Re: internet [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6466453 - 01/16/07 03:53 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

they just came in the mail and the aminita is ready but the morning glory and Ayahuasca arg going to take a few days. i might try the aminita tonight. there at a friends house and he doesnt have the internet because he is poor.

--------------------

Offlinetheleoj
Stranger
    #6466564 - 01/16/07 04:22 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

my vote would be the morning glory first. i would highly recommend getting on erowid and reading up on it first.

Offlinedickpayne00
Adult
Male User Gallery

Re: internet [Re: theleoj]
    #6472542 - 01/18/07 06:43 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i took the aminitas and was highly dissapointed. ill take the morning glory in a couple of days but thanks for the suggestions.

--------------------

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
    #6472589 - 01/18/07 07:23 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

If you are looking for a mushroom or LSD experience you are still going to be disappointed. There are reasons they remain legal.

As for aya, please be very careful. It took me years of psychedelic journeys before I was even close to being prepared for aya. Its not a "lets get fucked up" drug. It will change your life if prepared correctly.

Offlinedickpayne00
Adult
Male User Gallery

Re: internet [Re: dedjam]
    #6473879 - 01/18/07 03:41 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i knew these weren't party drugs, but from what i read amanita was the bases of some ancient religions and i was hoping for a religious experience. i walked, read, laid down, and tried to play music. i only felt really high. like if you were to smoke a bunch of weed. I'm going to try the morning glory eventually, but I'm going to hold off on the ayahuasca until i have a couple more psilocybin trips.

and the spell checker on this forum is awesome

--------------------

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: internet [Re: dedjam]
    #6474091 - 01/18/07 05:21 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gopenguins said:
If you are looking for a mushroom or LSD experience you are still going to be disappointed. There are reasons they remain legal.

As for aya, please be very careful. It took me years of psychedelic journeys before I was even close to being prepared for aya. Its not a "lets get fucked up" drug. It will change your life if prepared correctly.

shrooms and lsd aren't legal??

That caught my attention, how is aya like and how can it change your life?

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: internet [Re: hpi]
    #6474226 - 01/18/07 05:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Lsa *is somewhat similare to lsd, and is hardly a deleriant.
They are not "totally different". If you could compare any hallucinogen to lsa it would be lsd, both chemically and experientially.

Also, the last thing in the world I would recommend to a first time psychedelic user would be ayahuasca. If it was to be your first time with any psychedelic and you chose ayahuasca(many people on ayahuasca retreits have done this), you might want to think about having it prepared by someone who knows what they are doing.
Go on one of those retriets. The jungle dwelling or urban shamans will treat you well.

I would have to say that physically, and psychologically, ayahuasca is the most dangerous idea of yours by far. That is unless you overdose on the amanitas because you are clueless about the dose.

LSA is very safe. Amanitas are relatively safe.

If I were you id stear clear of the ayahuasca until you have some psychedelic experience. Most people have no clue what that teacher is capable of putting you through, though they may have read about it. Also there is a hell of alot of misinfo on the internet about dosage, mainly because the plants potency can vary so greatly.
If you dose to high, and its your fist psychedelic experience, you will likely flip way the hell out in more ways than one. The only way to make a brew yourself is to know the batch of plants you are using by starting with a very low dose.
I wouldnt trade my ayahuasca experiences for anything in the world. To the guy who wanted to know how it can change your life. Well for alot of people that shit is way to complex and personal to explain fully on this site, but in a physical sense, I for example cant even smoke pot anymore because I trip very hard off of it. I dont use pain killers and wont drink too much caffein because I can feel their cognitive effects ten fold.
There is a reason some people say that dmt concoctions change your dreams for ever. They can open your world so wide that you can hardly recognize it anymore.... It works on your mind in such a way that it most likely will have some serious effects on how sensitive you are to mushrooms when you finally get your hands on some. This can be a good thing, or a bad thing.

All in all, I would definately recommend the lsa. It can be pretty amazing if you can keep it down, atleast in my opinion.
I have no problem keeping down MG's or HBWR seeds. I dont get anything more than mild stomach discomfort(cramping) at the right dose.

lsa, is going to give you visuals, amanitas could give you some visuals(if that is what you are looking for). Neither are often used to just trip your balls off and have a good time.
lsa is pretty sedative, and very trippy. Its not as visual as lsd, but if I had to compare it to anything, it would be lsd.

In my experience: from one to ten as far as how obvious the effects are....(in my experience) Im talking relativism here.

LSA congitively= 9-10
visually = 3-5

LSD cognitively= 9-10
visually = 9

Ayahuasca ---> and just to show how variable its effects are depending on how you brewed it or whats in it....

cognitively= 10+ cognitively= 1-5 cognitively= 10+
visually = 10+ visually = 1-5 visually = 4-7

Mushrooms
cognitively= 9-10
visually = 9-10

Amanitas

It varies from person to person so much that numbers wouldnt explain anything really. Unlike the 4 above "drugs" it is an atypical hallucinogen. Cant really be compared.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (01/18/07 06:12 PM)

OfflineWillsk8t4shrooms
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Utrecht, Netherlands
Re: internet [Re: hpi]
    #6474339 - 01/18/07 06:30 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hpi said:
Quote:

gopenguins said:

shrooms and LSD aren't legal??

That caught my attention, how is aya like and how can it change your life?

They weren't referring to the psilocybin mushrooms or the LSD, they were referring to the amanita's and the morning glory seeds.

--------------------

“we have some shroomers in aisle twelve, I repeat, shroomers on aisle twelve.”

Offlinedickpayne00
Adult
Male User Gallery

Re: internet [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #6474786 - 01/18/07 08:49 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

im going to probably try some more mushrooms and then the morning glory (separate occasions). im going to let my more experienced friend take the ayahuasca himself and see his experience before i even consider trying it.

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #6481976 - 01/21/07 09:42 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck that your taking it with me. Im not talking to god alone.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinedickpayne00
Adult
Male User Gallery

Re: internet [Re: blewmeanie]
    #6504422 - 01/28/07 08:53 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

get a job

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #6505434 - 01/28/07 04:23 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

That was below the belt man. Thats like me telling you to stop thinking Justin Timberlake is enticing.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder