Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
unimpressive experiences
    #515924 - 01/10/02 01:52 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have experimented with psylocybin on a number of occasions and have been very dissapointed by my experiences. I haven't had "bad trips," but i haven't experienced the whole abstract thinking, "head trip" aspect of the professed psylocybin experience. When i take shrooms the only interesting thing that happens is i get some mild visuals, but aside from that i generally experience a for the most part uncomfortable body high where i fell giddy and restless and jittery, like i drank too much caffeine. People have said that the visuals are the least impressive part of tripping, but i haven't experienced anything more. In fact, i generally think on a completely normal level of consciousness when i take shrooms. I also know for a fact that the shrooms i take aren't simply bad shrooms, because my friends who are experiences trippers say that they are pretty good.
Any comments or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
P.s. I have taken up to an eigth of shrooms with little difference in the results. Should i try acid instead?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: unimpressive experiences [Re: jelly18]
    #516058 - 01/10/02 04:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

shrooms are not for everyone, maybe it's not your type of drug.

click for my music                  First release!   
        smooth chillout dub        Tales of the Green Dragon EP
prog psy and livesets                                       

older music: ambient and psydub

this and that
 User Gallery

Re: unimpressive experiences [Re: stefan]
    #516072 - 01/10/02 05:08 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

an eighth is only like 3 grams.....eat more.
some people are sensitive, soem aren't. if you aren't growing them and you are buying them, this can get expensive.

Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Loc: new england
Re: unimpressive experiences [Re: felix]
    #516084 - 01/10/02 05:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If your not growing them then you prob just got crappy shrooms, this is not uncommon in place where people listen to bad music and drink crappy beer, ie davematthews concert, incubus show, frat house, or any suberban high school in the lower 48.

Try hanging out with "hip" people who listen to "phatty" grooves, and drink "dank" brews, in order to score some "heady" boomers.

Growing anything is good for the soul

Re: unimpressive experiences [Re: jelly18]
    #516823 - 01/10/02 11:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The weed sign in your subj possibly idicates UR a true smoker, ha?;-)
Shrooms is a POWERFUL hallucinogene as well. But I wouldn't compare it to weed...
as for me, I had my best trips sittin in a car N O T D R I V I N G!!!!! of course...
My way of takin'em is to put it fresh or slightly dried (not more than several hours) into hot tea:)
and another thing - I don't like styin all alone while on them, I prefer takin'em in a company:)
have a nice trip, do no less than 12 fresh caps!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience