Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life
    #6231360 -

idk pretty fucking ironic.. i have no fucking QB.. i just dropped delhomme and brunell.. and picked up Farve and Romo.. (starting Farve this week)

but when you have Darrell Johnson, Tomilson, Westbrook, Witten, Deuce McAllister, and Greg Jennings.. its hard to lose.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Banez]
    #6232887 -

I dont really know anything about make belive touchdowns and points but why would you pick up Favre and Romo? ... Why not .... well i dno but i know theres way better qbs


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Banez]
    #6232970 -

I'd be #2 in The Robotic Invitational if Carr and T. Bell weren't faggoty nigger dick-loving assholes that made me fucking lose last fucking week.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #6235667 -

yeah this has not been the year for me with QB's... ive been blessed with RB's.

Farve is having a pretty damn good season.. and with romo the new QB in Dallas he should be some what successful, he absolutely picked apart the carolina defense.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Banez]
    #6235813 -

Favre has been doing quite well lately. I'd stick with him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Redstorm]
    #6236014 -

yeah thats who im starting this week

the rookie greg jennings has been damn near flawless.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Banez]
    #6236189 -

Except last week when he didn't play.

Anquan Boldin, on the GB-Ari game:
"We have guys in here that are great athletes," wide receiver Anquan Boldin said. "Honestly, this is the most talented team I've been on since I've been in the NFL. It's just ridiculous that we're 1-7."

He's only been on one team in the NFL, LOL


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #6236194 -

thats what i was getting ready to say.. like "wtf, this dude hasnt even been around long"

but yeah.. hes still turning in a GREAT rookie year.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Banez]
    #6237396 -

I nabbed grossman off the waiver wire 2nd week of the season in my league..also got colston off the waiver wire after his first big game

best part about colston is I play in a yahoo league and hes eligible as a tight end

my rb's..i start 3...LT, Steven Jackson and either frank gore of kevin jones.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #6237556 -

I got palmer and grossman for qb and lj mcaliseter and gore for rb's


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wow.. #1 in my league but cant find a QB to save my life [Re: Dobie]
    #6244208 -

yeah i grabbed grossman in the yahoo league.

colston would have been a smart grab, someone beat me to the punch thou

westbrook, LT, and Thomas Jones has got to be the best RB trio in ANY fantasy League


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Seahawks vs Bears
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RogerRabbitM 6,333 68 01/15/07 12:11 PM
by Madtowntripper
* worst qb in NFL Superbowl history. Banez 1,378 12 02/04/07 08:57 PM
by Banez
* Rex Grossman: Fuck It, I'm Throwing It Downfield OneMoreRobot3021 9,862 10 11/30/06 02:53 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* TOMMIE FRAZIER winningest college qb ever Leanin 868 12 08/17/07 09:20 AM
by Leanin
* Rodney Harrison and Cowboys QB Coach suspended. Banez 955 7 09/03/07 02:28 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Complete Shroomery FF Rosters
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Banez 4,330 71 08/31/07 05:45 PM
by Banez
* Reasons The Bears Will Win The Super Bowl
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Madtowntripper 8,922 96 01/21/07 07:38 PM
by Infrared
* chicago bears meltdown 2007.
( 1 2 all )
Banez 4,123 25 03/06/07 01:02 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
832 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.