Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Monogamy and Polygamy as valid but different paths. [Re: Icelander]
    #5673117 -

ain't dat true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monogamy and Polygamy as valid but different paths. [Re: Icelander]
    #5673174 -

Icelander said:
Almost nothing "works" in our society. :tongue:



"the workers are going home! 
the workers are going home!
the workers are going home!
yeah yeah yeah!"

-Weezer, My Name Is Jonas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monogamy and Polygamy as valid but different paths. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5673599 -

DoctorJ said:
I think that the AntiChrist would have an easier time getting laid than I do :lol:



You have claimed to be Jesus.....

can you not walk on water, turn the water into wine, then give it to young sorority girls?
:cool:


--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monogamy and Polygamy as valid but different paths. [Re: leery11]
    #5673706 -

my father has done all of those things

I prefer a much simpler existence

why turn water into wine when you can buy wine at the store?

these days, most magic is unnecessary

Of course, if I wanted to I could enter a female's mind and make her do whatever I wanted. But that is bad karma, and ultimately unfulfilling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monogamy and Polygamy as valid but different paths. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5673767 -

DoctorJ said:
why turn water into wine when you can buy wine at the store?




Its cheaper. :lol:

:earth: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monogamy and Polygamy as valid but different paths. [Re: leery11]
    #5674360 -

polyamory?
visit www.caw.org
may you never thirst...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monogamy and Polygamy as valid but different paths. [Re: gnrm23]
    #5690394 -

no thanx :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Monogamy & Polygamy
( 1 2 3 all )
Ped 3,470 40 05/19/05 04:50 PM
by gnrm23
* monogamy
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 2,602 22 03/31/05 06:29 AM
by gnrm23
* Monogamy Jackal 743 6 02/12/03 12:42 AM
by gnrm23
* the path of the adept
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 1,894 36 06/10/05 09:49 AM
by DoctorJ
* Monogamy or Polygamy?
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,358 21 11/23/03 07:56 PM
by Entelle
* Let's talk about polygamy
( 1 2 3 all )
Silversoul 3,229 51 09/07/06 08:55 AM
by Icelander
* Polygamy versus monogamy? MadHamish 1,424 14 03/11/04 01:29 AM
by NariusFractal
* Designing the antichrist (singular/not plural) World Spirit 1,141 6 11/30/01 12:33 PM
by Ishmael

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,478 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.