Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Designing the antichrist (singular/not plural)
    #474344 - 11/30/01 01:53 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Designing the antichrist (singular/not plural) [Re: World Spirit]
    #474353 - 11/30/01 02:14 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I'd choose America.

Yep...good ol' America

Land of the Antichrist and home of the Illuminati

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Designing the antichrist (singular/not plural) [Re: ]
    #474385 - 11/30/01 02:56 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ya... I been thinking that too shroomism... In fact... no, I won't say it. ;)

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Designing the antichrist (singular/not plural) [Re: Ulysees]
    #474400 - 11/30/01 03:15 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#474406 - 11/30/01 03:21 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, just a paranoid thought I sometimes have. (honestly, nothing to do with anything) :)
In a nutshell (I may have posted something similar around here recently) with everyone saying God Bless America and all that stuff, I look around at the world, and I think that, if anything, it's much more likely that America's in league with the devil...
Tis all. :)

--------------------

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Designing the antichrist (singular/not plural) [Re: Ulysees]
    #474420 - 11/30/01 03:45 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Ya, there it is, in the Hidden Biblical Meanings thead... just a tidbit of paranoia and "outside the box" thinking. ;)

--------------------

InvisibleIshmael
enthusiast

#474786 - 11/30/01 12:33 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

The US supreme court recognizes corporations as 'Individuals' and even goes so far as to consider them 'citizens' with 'rights' the same as actual physical people. We have to be clear - the United States isn't evil, its just been corrupted by actual evil. Subverted under its control. If I had to pick a likely canidate for the the source of evil in the United States, I'd say that corporations are the ultimate wellsource of it.

Now, if I had to design the antichrist as a person, I would make him or her a very normal young person. Indeed, the antichrist would not be able to 'know' he or she is the antichrist right up until the point where that role becomes neccesary to fill. The realization would come after a very normal upbringing in the most corrupt culture in the world - the Antichrist would most certainly be American (though America isn't the antichrist). Not only would the Antichrist be American, but he or she would likely also be a drug user and align him or herself against the 'powers that be'. This would be the initial vehicle for the terminology of the antichrist - as it always has been that an individual who threatens the 'stability' of the very wealthy aristocracy is branded as such. Martin Luther was once branded the Antichrist when he threatened the autocratic power of the church. Likewise, the new Antichrist will likely do the same thing. Only now, the new corrupt religion isn't the papacy in Rome, as it was in Martin Luther's time - now it is the faceless corporate powers that be, the World Trade Organization, the International Monatary Fund, the World Bank. This is the new face of the religion of Capital and the next likely target of the antichrist.

There will be other people who via for the title, albiet subconsciously; people who come from opressed cultures and 3rd worlds who simply want destruction of the aformentioned Churches of Capital. Though it is my understanding that the Antichrist will be less about destruction and more about creating something new that is inconcievable to the powers that be - terrifying to them. The masses will never fall in line behind a person who preaches ultimate destruction. They will, however, readily stand in file and rank behind someone who offers a viable vision of change. And that is likely what this young drug abusing American will have - a viable vision that deviates from our cultural mythology. And that is all that is requisite to get that nifty scarlet letter - a vision that might work. A vision to get one crucified.

Ish

Edited by Ishmael (11/30/01 12:39 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale