Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5629631 -

ThaiLipaYai said:
Slut

:naughty:



:ooo: :uptosomething: :rockon:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5629632 -

God, Randall, are you back on the fake orgasm rant??  Many women DO have real ones...I know that this one does. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5629634 -

So.....

You....uh....

wanna hook up?


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5629640 -

silly rabbit!

I have a boyfriend. I am his slut :smile:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: theuser]
    #5629642 -

No Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5629648 -

There's room for one more, isn't there? There has to be.


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5629649 -

KristiMidocean said:
silly rabbit!

I have a boyfriend. I am his slut :smile:



What do you feel about cock size? I mean, length? Girth? Both? Anything?

I'm just being open here.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5629663 -

ThaiLipaYai said:
There's room for one more, isn't there?  There has to be.





:rofl: :yesnod: :handth:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: theuser]
    #5629668 -

theolduser said:
KristiMidocean said:
silly rabbit!

I have a boyfriend. I am his slut :smile:



What do you feel about cock size? I mean, length? Girth? Both? Anything?

I'm just being open here.



TOU -

No offense, but you are threadcrapping your own thread here.  Nothing good can come from this.

That is all for now.

Thanks,
-TLY


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: theuser]
    #5629670 -

um too big is no good. Most of the time if they have a horse dick they fuck like a horse. OUCH. but long is nice. about 7-8 is always really nice.  and honestly honestly yes size does matter a lil but I could care less about the dick if the mouth works.. :smile: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :69: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5629673 -

McKennaDMT said:
ThaiLipaYai said:
There's room for one more, isn't there?  There has to be.





:rofl: :yesnod: :handth:




we arent into the whole train thing guy guy girl.. It has to be girl girl guy :smile:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5629680 -

No chinese finger cuffs?


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5629682 -

I agree.

But there's be nothing wrong with Me > You < Someone else

Right?

:3some:


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: Veritas]
    #5629689 -

Veritas said:
God, Randall, are you back on the fake orgasm rant??  Many women DO have real ones...I know that this one does. :smirk:



:razz:

Are you back on the Shroomery?  I thought you were leaving "forever".  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5629692 -

lol yeah I dont think doc would like that too much :smile: sorry babe :smile: But I have much love for ya :hug:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5629753 -

Server rollback, we lost all our sexy chat. :sad:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: theuser]
    #5629791 -

:gayflag:


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5629816 -

:lol: Nope. Don't flame man.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: theuser]
    #5629831 -

I'm not flaming. That's what I was inferring about you....


--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Makeup Sex = :-) [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5629835 -

I am gay because I had makeup sex w/ my wife? :crazy2:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my thoughts on anal sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kurenchai 11,340 131 01/27/06 10:28 PM
by Crazy_Diamond
* What do you think of to delay orgasm?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MrBump 9,399 74 05/31/10 08:49 PM
by nooneman
* Makeup sex
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 1,401 20 11/18/04 02:01 AM
by HandsomeDave
* sex tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SixCee 12,247 63 11/03/10 11:31 PM
by stimpson
* multi orgasms !!! KOPELANDIAA 3,902 11 06/21/03 04:25 AM
by Edame
* Tehehehe!! I'm gonna get laid finally..
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 2,784 52 04/11/05 04:39 AM
by exclusive58
* i would rather masturbate than have sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
tak 15,951 75 08/07/09 12:58 PM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* Oral Sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Aninator 10,527 92 03/06/06 11:24 AM
by Muppet69_420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,067 topic views. 1 members, 56 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.