Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: MUSIC [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5434923 -

I like skinny puppy.Collide has some good stuff to.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MUSIC [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5434929 -

I haven't listened to SP in years. I did try to listen to their newest album, but it didn't do anything for me. I don't think they should have released anything after Dwayne Goettel died, let alone toured too. They could have at least used a different band name:(. Oh well, I'm just bitter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MUSIC [Re: TurdFerguson]
    #5434934 -

DickDiver said:
The guy who raps as Deltron is actually Ice Cube's cousin, Del the Funkee Homosapien. He did the rap track for the Gorillaz song back in '01, "Clint Eastwood".




You forgot to mention Hiero.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MUSIC [Re: Bowers]
    #5435096 -

I don't know if you know this, but there is a Music forum on these boards. :smile:


I suppose music can be discussed anywhere though, considering it is such a big part of many people's lives.

I listen to everything. In my journal I occasionally upload some songs that I'm listening to at the moment...just so others can her them as well. If they want.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,801 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Can someone recommend some good music to download?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,107 20 05/05/05 08:42 AM
by Jack_Straw
* what music do u have on now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Ripple 58,301 399 12/10/05 08:53 AM
by xTRIPPSTERx
* Hating popular music.
( 1 2 3 all )
Innvertigo 7,402 47 03/18/04 10:06 PM
by oDin
* ~Name some brilliant music~
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 7,757 34 07/02/03 06:37 AM
by Clean
* Deltron Cowgold 621 6 09/02/05 09:41 PM
by Vulture
* Musical Help Todcasil 530 7 09/26/05 12:21 AM
by Todcasil
* Can the jam scene co-exist in the same festival with the Electronic music Scene?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 5,612 38 01/23/06 11:08 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,553 topic views. 5 members, 26 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.