Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
2nd Chakra and Shrooms
    #513212 - 01/07/02 01:04 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

When taking shrooms---I've noticed a lot of energy moving up from the 2nd chakra (energy center in the abdomen just below the belt line, for those who don't know what I'm talking about). I've read that shrooms are "yin" in energy and I wondered if anyone knows more about this.

The 2nd chakra is also the place where the spirit is anchored to the etheric and physical bodies.

Any information? .....Tannis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
Re: 2nd Chakra and Shrooms [Re: Tannis]
    #513241 - 01/07/02 01:25 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not an expect on chakras (yet:) but I think the 2nd chakra
is considered by some, the "sex chakra".
And I think it is also the chakra that holds your awareness.. and it is the base point of concentration in Zazen (zen meditation)

http://www.gnofn.org/~aza/zazen.html

Hope that helps in you in some way or another..

Namaste'

Anonymous

Re: 2nd Chakra and Shrooms [Re: Tannis]
    #513435 - 01/07/02 04:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

This is from my webpage

2nd Chakra (Svadhighthana) - This Chakra is known as the middle sex Chakra in English. Its location on the spine is above the 1st lumbar, and from the front it is the mid point below the navel. The color it emits is Vermillion, and it has 6 petals. Water is its element, and it is associated with the power of taste. It effects the ovaries or testicles.

Attributes:

Positive - vitality, sexuality

Negative - lust, base emotions

Powers when activated - Basic understanding of cycles of Creation/Destruction/Birth/Death

Offlinecapslock
Stranger
Re: 2nd Chakra and Shrooms [Re: ]
    #513877 - 01/07/02 11:36 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hi Shroomism,
First I just want to say that I am a newguy here, but have been lurking for awhile now. I am coming from a sort of science first pov just so you know where I am coming from. I do have some spiritual beliefs and am open minded and like to consider other pov's however.
I have found many of your posts to contain wisdom and you are well spoken/written so keep up the good work. Some of your ideas i do disagree with, but even the ones I disagree with I have usually found interesting. Anyway, about this "chakra" phenomenon in the original post. I too have noticed a glowing in the same spot as discussed. I only see this on shrooms and it is not a halucination (I believe I usually have been able to distinguish hightened perception from halucination which I feel is needed to make any meaningful long term progress with these experiences) so there is definately something going on "down there" as it were. My theory (and I admit I should do some research here on human biology) is that since human skin and possibly organ tissue is translucent to a certain extent it is perhaps possible to see more through these membranes while the eye is more sensitive to light on shrooms. Perhaps this ability has helped some shamen to diagnose diseases in shamanistic cultures-I don't know. Anyway, I think that there might be some phosflourescent (glow in the dark) pigments in that region of the body that are charged slightly by light going through skin. I think I remember hearing that semen has small amounts of phosflourescent pigments. If this sorta crazy sounding theory is true that doesn't take anything away from the existence of chakras and it might lend more support for their existence in a "metaphysical" space depending on your point of view. Perhaps it is a physical representation of what is in the spiritual realm or a clue of sorts. All of this is highly speculative and I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on my theory.

FRED

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #514415 - 01/08/02 01:39 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

It's no surprise that this center is associated with the cycles of birth and death, and sexuality. I get "turned on" sexually when I do shrooms. On a recent trip I felt like I was dieing for 30mins! Since that trip I don't think I have ever felt so alive! I'm different and feel like I went "full circle" ( or cycle ).
.....Tannis

Anonymous

Re: 2nd Chakra and Shrooms [Re: capslock]
    #515381 - 01/09/02 12:28 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My theory (and I admit I should do some research here on human biology) is that since human skin and possibly organ tissue is translucent to a certain extent it is perhaps possible to see more through these membranes while the eye is more sensitive to light on shrooms. Perhaps this ability has helped some shamen to diagnose diseases in shamanistic cultures-I don't know. Anyway, I think that there might be some phosflourescent (glow in the dark) pigments in that region of the body that are charged slightly by light going through skin. I think I remember hearing that semen has small amounts of phosflourescent pigments. If this sorta crazy sounding theory is true that doesn't take anything away from the existence of chakras and it might lend more support for their existence in a "metaphysical" space depending on your point of view. Perhaps it is a physical representation of what is in the spiritual realm or a clue of sorts. All of this is highly speculative and I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on my theory.

The chakras certainly do put out a certain amount of light, but I don't think you being able to see them has anything at all to do with your two physical eyes. I think you are looking with your third eye.

Offlinecapslock
Stranger
    #515522 - 01/09/02 03:31 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

How do you know if you are looking at something with your 3rd eye as opposed to your 2 physical eyes? Is there any way you can be certain about what is or is not coming from this third eye? What I personally saw was OPTICAL and not "extrasensory". I think it was coming through my eyes in the same way the light from the computer screen is going into my eyes and being registered in my brain. My thinking is distinctly Aristotelian and yours is likely more Platonic and so we likely have different philosophies and that is ok. You believe you can receive info from and make direct contact with the non-physical or some kind of metaphyical space or heaven or whatever and and I believe that if that exists then everything we have access to is only a representation of that realm or that we create that realm as a way of organizing our material world for practical reasons as our brains are finite and needs quick ways of dealing with the tones of stimulation it receives daily. For example, if you are getting messages from aliens, then there would have to be a material explanation for this that the world hasn't considered or discovered yet in my view.

Peace and Love,
Fred

Anonymous

Re: 2nd Chakra and Shrooms [Re: capslock]
    #515922 - 01/09/02 11:50 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

That was just my first thought as to how you saw the light coming from your body. Perhaps you did physically see the light, but seeing as to how the chakras are spiritual energy vortices, and not physical...you would not be able to see them with your physical eyes. Anyways, looking at something with the 3rd eye just means you can percieve things that are in a higher frequency, or would appear to be invisible to the physical eyes. Sound for example, or light. You cannot see sound, but does that mean it does not exist? You can hear it and feel it. And with your 3rd eye you would see it too. Something viewed in the third eye would appear no different than what you view with your regular eyes, the only one that can determine how you viewed it is you. It's an 'extra eye' so to speak that allows you to pick up things in the spiritual world that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.

For example, if you are getting messages from aliens, then there would have to be a material explanation for this that the world hasn't considered or discovered yet in my view.

Its called telepathy. It's already been considered and discovered, but not embraced. Everyone uses it, but not everyone believes in it. Its about belief. The material explanation for telepathy would be that thoughts are energy and can be transferred to other mediums just like any other energy. Direct mind to mind communication.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag