Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: waixingren]
    #5075506 - 12/17/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Not giveing out your home addy wont help. If thay are looking to get you, they WILL get you. PO boxs can be traced easy.

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: BadReligion]
    #5075552 - 12/17/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I have no legal advice for yall. You both seem like good people that are getting fucked up the ass by the law. It looks like yall have your shit on lock down, get a decent lawyer and some witnesses like the ex-dea agent and it should go the best it can.

Much luck to ya.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineBadReligion
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: wilshire]
    #5075582 - 12/17/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wilshire said:
they handcuffed me and asked me what was in the syringe in the package.

i said , mushroom spores. they asked were i had the "others". i showed them my spore collection.

after that they went searching thru my house. when they looked into the cabinet with the grow tub, they peekedin then told me to open the cabinet. so i did.

ok, i hate flaming people but this HAS to be done.
wilshire get your head out of your ass you wanna-be pig.
read what you quoted........
after that they went searching thru my house. when they looked into the cabinet with the grow tub, they peekedin then told me to open the cabinet. so i did.

they looked inside first! that is illegal!

they handcuffed me and asked me what was in the syringe in the package.

they handcuffed him, then asked him questions without reading him ANY rights, thats also illegal and anything he said isnt admissable in court ..... thus him allowing them to enter at any point before then isnt admissable. so when and if the trial comes. this is what will happen.

cops will be asked did they search his apartment. yes they did.
they will ask did he consent. they cant say YES because anything Grim said BEFORE they read him his rights which they HAVE to do isnt admissable. so anything said in the hallway cant be said in court, thus he never consented.

seriously wilshire, read, comprehend then post.

Grim did nothing wrong. he cooperated because they arrested him at gunpoint! if i was to show up at your house and open your door , put a gun in your face, then tied you up and asked you questions, i'm sure you'd answer me quickly and without thinking.

thanks for all the support people, and fuck you wilshire, go join the police academy.

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
    #5076409 - 12/17/05 08:51 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, good luck with all this Grim. This is scary and it could have happened to many folks on here. I'm glad to see some good info in this post, so maybe we can all be more informed of our rights when the time comes that they are challenged. It sucks that this shit is illegal, I mean noone was being hurt, right?

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

OfflineBadReligion
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: kingfish4200]
    #5078477 - 12/18/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kingfish4200 said:
Not giveing out your home addy wont help. If thay are looking to get you, they WILL get you. PO boxs can be traced easy.

kingfish is correct. if they want you, they will find a way to get you.

here's the thing tho.

they didnt want Grim. they got "lucky" when his mail "came open" (the bitch landlord opened it, as many other tenants here have received opened mail, especially when it comes to packages).
yes, PO Boxes are easily traced because you have to use a valid ID to get a PO Box.
now if you have a fake ID, then it possibly cant be traced, but if they REALLY want to get you all they have to do is wait for you to show up and check you PO Box.

just some advice for people who think PO Boxes are safe.

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Loc: Australia
    #5079175 - 12/18/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

to get rid of any illegal evidence on our computers, all we need to do is buy a new hard drive and ditch(destroy.) the one with all the bad shit on it, right? the hard drive is what has all the shit on it, thast what i am wanting reassurance on.. nothign else right? help me out computer people. i been theiving dialup from this rich family for awhile, like well over a year and i aint busted yet, what if they been watching my ass the whole time? that would blow cock. but i mean i posted pics all that time a grow was goin on, and nothing...so probably just paranoia(very lucky either way)

seems like it would be easy to do, but can they figure out where you are dialing in from? would they just think it was the people im using net from or would they know it was from another location? they are rich, so they could easily have another house somewhere else.

my HD is only fucking 7.85GB thats jack shit compared to what im seeing now days, so im due for an upgrade anyway. but id like to know if the HD is the only thing i need to get rid of first...i dont really wanna trash anything else, shit costs money :frown: but a new HD wouldnt be shit, and i know i can install one, cant be too hard. thanks for any knowledge, peace

--------------------

always remember.... to respect the fungus!:awesomenod::inlove3:

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Mushroom_Mike]
    #5081136 - 12/19/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mushroom_Mike said:
to get rid of any illegal evidence on our computers, all we need to do is buy a new hard drive and ditch(destroy.) the one with all the bad shit on it, right? the hard drive is what has all the shit on it, thast what i am wanting reassurance on.. nothign else right? help me out computer people. i been theiving dialup from this rich family for awhile, like well over a year and i aint busted yet, what if they been watching my ass the whole time? that would blow cock. but i mean i posted pics all that time a grow was goin on, and nothing...so probably just paranoia(very lucky either way)

seems like it would be easy to do, but can they figure out where you are dialing in from? would they just think it was the people im using net from or would they know it was from another location? they are rich, so they could easily have another house somewhere else.

my HD is only fucking 7.85GB thats jack shit compared to what im seeing now days, so im due for an upgrade anyway. but id like to know if the HD is the only thing i need to get rid of first...i dont really wanna trash anything else, shit costs money :frown: but a new HD wouldnt be shit, and i know i can install one, cant be too hard. thanks for any knowledge, peace

They can still find where and what you were doing, by your ISP logs. and if you think your safe useing a proxy, well your ISP logs will show that too.

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Edited by kingfish4200 (12/19/05 12:36 PM)

OfflineRamlaen
Pysconaut
 User Gallery

#5084824 - 12/20/05 05:12 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I think most ISP logs require a warrant though before divulging them.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #5088680 - 12/21/05 07:02 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

they got "lucky" when his mail "came open" (the bitch landlord opened it, as many other tenants here have received opened mail, especially when it comes to packages).

So the landlord has been breaking the law?

Opening other peoples' mail is a federal offense.

Quote:

I think most ISP logs require a warrant though before divulging them.

Not with the patriot act, but since it wasn't renewed who knows now. Probably require a warrant again.

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #5091194 - 12/21/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

wilshire get your head out of your ass you wanna-be pig.

i'm not a wanna-be pig. i am a convicted felon. i have done time for selling mushrooms and been busted while growing them. i had a case that hinged directly on search and seizure issues. i know this shit.

moving right along...

they looked inside first! that is illegal!

he didn't specify whether the cabinet was partially open or fully closed. i found it strange that they would open a closed cabinet, have a peek inside, close it again, and ask him to open it. i admit that i assumed that the cabinet was partially opened.

regardless... when they asked him to open it, he did. it does not matter if they peeked first if they don't use what they saw during the first peek as evidence in court.

they handcuffed him, then asked him questions without reading him ANY rights, thats also illegal and anything he said isnt admissable in court

you don't have to be read your rights before consenting to a search.

Grim did nothing wrong. he cooperated because they arrested him at gunpoint!

listen man, that's what cops do. they're big guys who are going to handcuff you, whip out their guns, yell in your face, etc. etc. that is no time to back down about your rights. hell, that's why they do it!

he participated in the search. when cops ask you to open a container, you don't open it. they ask you to unlock a door, you don't unlock it. they ask you to empty your pockets, you don't empty them. they ask if they can search your car, you say, "no". they begin searching your home without saying a thing, you object.

you must clearly object to any search. courts have even ruled that failure to protest a search can be construed as consent. giving them a damn tour of your home certainly can.

it is SO important that you utilize your 4th amendment rights. it doesn't matter if the cops are there, with guns out, in your face, and you're in handcuffs, and they're using every mind game they ever learned at the academy... STAND YOUR GROUND. PROTEST ANY SEARCH.

--------------------

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Adden]
    #5092055 - 12/21/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

S_2 said:
Quote:

Not with the patriot act, but since it wasn't renewed who knows now.

Thank god for that. There were all kinds of bullshit in that act, from what I've heard. Thats why congress didnt renew it. Now poor Mr. Bush is pissed at them cause he can't infringe on peoples rights anymore  :tongue:

--------------------

-- Ken Kesey

InvisibleJaeger
Dreamer
    #5093730 - 12/22/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It didn't die...
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washin...t_for_6_months/
Six more months atleast.

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Jaeger]
    #5094450 - 12/22/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

hey man, I've been following this up for some quite time and it's time for me to reply something... lol

You need to sue the shit out of them man! Get that money! They broke a law!!

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Cray]
    #5095786 - 12/22/05 09:04 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I edited the rules in the free syringe thread.
so...TRADE SYRINGES AT YOUR OWN RISK..we all know what can happen.

Pluto

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Tien]
    #6181160 - 10/18/06 01:29 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well, its been a long time since this thread has had a new entry.

here is the final outcome of this ordeal.
all charges were dismissed!
the judge sided with the defense , in that the search was illegal due to the fact that the officers had no probable cause that a felony had been committed and that it is illegal to ask someone for a consent search once they have been handcuffed and detained. the search was not required for the safety of the officers because the suspect was already in custody when they searched.

thanks for everyone who supported me during this.

p.s.
Plutonium didnt get me busted, just had a run-in with some corrupt jackass wanna-be cops.

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds