Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! *DELETED*
    #5054086 - 12/12/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Grimocin

Reason for deletion: tfjtjf

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

Edited by Grimocin (12/15/05 09:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #5054112 - 12/12/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

As long as it was just spores you should be alright.Thats spores only, no shrooms or myc.

No matter what get a lawyer.

Sounds like they fucked up.

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

Offlinefriggest
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! *DELETED* [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #5054121 - 12/12/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by friggest

Reason for deletion: feel like it

Offlinefriggest
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: friggest]
    #5054136 - 12/12/05 06:54 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yah, the lawyer is the right idea.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#5054139 - 12/12/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

If they missed anything be sure and get rid of it tonight. they already told you there were coming back. Maybe relocate tonight.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Loc: Traveler if space and tim...
    #5054147 - 12/12/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Get a lawyer! No they cannot enter your dwelling without a warrant. The "legal syringe" that was found was not "Probable cause" to even get a search warrant from a judge. Trust me, I know. Also they violated your 4th amendment right that protects you against unreasonable search and seizure. Anything they found and consider evidence will be suppressed in court...(Thrown out).

Counter sue the post office for dimeing you out when the syringe was fully legal. And sue the sheriffs dept for violating your 4th amendment right and causing you mental anguish.

After all the shrooms you were growing were for culinary use....right? your no expert and had not intent of having other shrooms.

I must say though that local law enforcement knows the laws and penalty's and the likely hood of the post office calling the cops over a nondescript spore syringe is unlikely....and the police giving a shit unlikely also.

--------------------
"How could this poison be the dream of my soul...I let my fantasy take complete control." -Black Sabbath "megalomania"

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
    #5054153 - 12/12/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

What STATE do you live in?

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#5054176 - 12/12/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Man, I be worried of them bringing back one of the shrooms they took and saying they just found it.

Cops lie and will do anything to make a case.They did to me.

Good Luck and my positive vibs come you way.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: KaptKid]
    #5054187 - 12/12/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

They call the lieing "CREATIVE REPORT WRITING."

--------------------
"How could this poison be the dream of my soul...I let my fantasy take complete control." -Black Sabbath "megalomania"

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

Edited by Psychonaught (12/12/05 07:09 PM)

OfflineWronguy
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: friggest]
    #5054191 - 12/12/05 07:09 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I would bet you're lawyer will argue that they entered illegally. You also need to check with your state's law. In some states, Colorado being one of them, it is only illegal to posses mushrooms. Mycelium and spores are legal. Evidence of intent to grow psilocybin mushrooms is illegal, but only if they see growth in the final stages i.e. fruiting stage.

I have had cops come to my house for other reasons in the past, but I quickly stopped them by demanding a warrant prior to entry.

It really sucks that you have to go through a bullshit legal proceeding and spend your hard earned money to defend yourself. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted so we all know what we can expect or do if it ever happens to us.

For those of you mailing prints, syringes, mushrooms, or any other suspect substance, tape the package excessively. Place the taped package inside another package and then ship it.

OfflineWronguy
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: KaptKid]
    #5054205 - 12/12/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
If they missed anything be sure and get rid of it tonight. they already told you there were coming back. Maybe relocate tonight.

Be careful with that recommendation. The police will likely be watching you if they intend on making a bust. If you throw anything out, it becomes public property. That means they can seize it without a warrant. If you have spores or cakes left, obviously you need to send that shit down the garbage disposal. Any kind of growing equipment should be dismantled and used for the originally intended purpose. If you have tubs, wash them out and stick some clothes in them, etc...

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Wronguy]
    #5054215 - 12/12/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Good advice carl, I do have a few doubts on the accuracy of this tale. Was the syringe labeled "PSYCHEDELIC MUSHROOMS". Police don't make a habit of B&E in a private dwelling. Bye Bye jobs. Think about it.

--------------------

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Wronguy]
    #5054251 - 12/12/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wronguy said:
For those of you mailing prints, syringes, mushrooms, or any other suspect substance, tape the package excessively. Place the taped package inside another package and then ship it.

Use a box from the Post Office. They like that. Heard the people at my P.O. complaining about bad boxs.

--------------------

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: agar]
    #5054268 - 12/12/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

i live in Missouri

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

InvisibleJackTackle
pinningmycologist

Loc: behind you
    #5054311 - 12/12/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

you should have demanded to see a warrent the second they stepped in the door
should be no problem though
a lawyer should be able to get you off easy
as for anything else that you may have around
flush it, don't put it in the garbage
be absolutely sure that you have nothing for them to find cause next time they come with a warrant they can use the shit against you.
hopefully they didn't stash one of your shrooms to "find" later

--------------------
Stay Blue!

Offlinestoner4life
-=] 4*2*0 [=-

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: JackTackle]
    #5054714 - 12/12/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Damn man. I would be so fucking pissed if they just busted into MY house. Thats just fucked up. They shouldnt be able to use any of that shit agaisnt you. Good luck, and keep us updated!

--------------------
-]Stoner4life[-
4 * 2 * 0
That funky, skunky, smelling green shit
Sing my song, puff all night long....
As I take hits of the bong.

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: stoner4life]
    #5054792 - 12/12/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Talk to lawyer asap. Consider retaining one ASAP.

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5054820 - 12/12/05 09:03 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

the police claimed the Post office thought it was a "biological weapon". it was only labeled as "F+" .

since it was sent from canada they said they could charge ME with defrauding customs because the package said it had a necklace in it.

after they entered and handcuffed me i showed them my SPORES! nothing else. they looked thru my cabinets and found the jars of myc and the empty grow tub, it was setup with humidifier etc, however no cakes were inside. they also looked into my drawer found my pipe and a bag ofpot stems and seeds. they found the 1 tiny mush in my fridge, once again they found this stuff themselves, all i ever showed them willingly was my syringes and prints, and even told them what they were.

when they knocked on the dorr and said "shriffs department" i went and opened my cabinet to get the jars, then hesitated thinking hey they cant come in without a warrant, so i went and told my friend who was asleep that the cops were here. thats when i walked back into the living room and they had the door open with their guns out.

they claimed they heard me opening and closing cabinets etc and thats why they opened my door.

they had 2 packages to be exact, one from Pluto which was the one that had came open, and one from another member who i will contact myself. they then opened both packages and asked me were my others ones were claiming the post office said they had plenty of packages sent to my addy with the same "Grim" name on it. thats when i showed them my shoebox of spores. after that they went searching thru my house. when they looked into the cabinet with the grow tub, they peekedin then told me to open the cabinet. so i did. maybe they can use that as saying i "gave" them the evidence, however after that they started looking in drawers and found my papers, the jars of myc, the 2 mushies (one in fridge one in dehydrator which was off) and the cap from the stem which was printing.

when they guy in charge said how did you get these mushrooms , since he had kept telling me i was failing at growing, hehe.

i told them i had received them in the mail with some syringes in a package WITHOUT a return addy, luckily i had this box left and showed it to them. they looked at it then threw it into my trash. they even threw away parts of my grow tub, the rack and bubble tube they left here.

they also left other stuff i wont name here, lets just say 2 secs after they left these items were given to an "invisible man" that will keep the "sacRED" babies safe. i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about.

there was 4 sheriff's and a drug agent.
the drug agent seemed to be on my side saying i was smart for the way i had built a humidifier out of bottles and tubing and that he'd only seen 1 other person EVER grow mushrooms in the state of missouri. this could be a good or bad thing. i'm hoping mycelium ISNT illegal in missouri. if it isnt then i'm in the clear.

the one thing that worries me is a jar of pan subbs that seemed to be crating small sclerotia as it colonized. i hop it was fucking anthrax and not sclerotia. there was even 4 jars which had green mold ALL in them, that i was saving to take pics of for the contamination forum, to show lipstick mold, cobweb mold and asper(green) mold, to help th newbs. i hope they take a BIG whiff of them when they open them.

--------------------

InvisibleDragonaut

#5054935 - 12/12/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

First off, think twice about leaving your door unlocked after this.

Second, if they really didn't have a warrant, why did you cooperate with them by showing them anything? Not that it matters, if they searched your house and package illegally, then you have a good fighting chance in court.

Although, since the post office is claiming they thought it was a biological weapon, they can draw connections to terrorism. And that would mean they could argue the search was warranted under the Patriot act.

I guess it all depends on what they try to charge you with. I really wonder if the syringe "fell out" as they say, or if the Post Office opened it.

--------------------
:dragon:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Dragonaut]
    #5055129 - 12/12/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

they will probably come back they will want your computer. they checked Dlagwagons and found his link to this site, bad for him and us as it showed lots of his illegal history as would yours. i would recomend for the time being, to delete all of your
-temporart internet files
-cache
- history
- any stored passwords,
- any stored e-mails

and reg on this site with a new name untill this blows over....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleSrirachi
Mold Hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Fare Thee Well.
    #5055140 - 12/12/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

More 1/2 assed legal advice from me:

1. The cops will say they have PC since you used a name that is not really yours as a send-to address and it 'accidentally' came open. Strange looking item sent to a psuedonym probably=PC.

2. That's why they said they heard you opening cabinets, they'll claim PC for believing you had something illegal from the syringe they found @ post office. Heard you opening cabinets will be the justification to enter w/o a warrant. They can enter w/o warrant if they have PC to believe you're actively destroying evidence right when they get there.

3. The Drug Cop is playing on your side. He'll say, "Yeah, nice job with building that grow chamber." If you say, "Thanks," he'll say you agreed that it was a grow chamber and that will give them intent to cultivate even though you might not have been cultivating right then.

Looks to me like it is actually a well-thought out plan from your local cops. They've done it before, don't assume they're hayseeds who fucked it all up. I've seen guys really burn for thinking "they blew it" when in fact the cops had a game plan from square one.

My advice is say nothing, don't even agree to go see the cops at their place without a lawyer (tomorrow or soon they'll call and ask you to come talk some more about what they found. "Trying to decide if maybe we can't just forget this whole thing, but we need to understand more first..." - if this happens they need more on you and hope that you will come w/o a lawyer if they make it sound non-threatening), and get the best damn lawyer you can afford.

Good luck with this man.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #5055294 - 12/12/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

If you didnt tell them that they cant come in without a warrent, that is just as good as telling them that they can come in. Cops are never allowed in my house. They come here allot, but we always have our fun little chats outside on the front porch. They always ask me if they can have a look around, ALWAYS SAY NO. They will play this game with you saying they are gonna charge you with 20x the stuff if they have to get a warrent, its all bull shit. Dont give into any of the tactics. And if they ask if the dog can take a whiff, of coarse thats a fuck no too.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

#5055374 - 12/12/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Move computer, they came back for mine, and anything for the hobby.Good to have invisible friends.

Atleast you don't have to worry about an informent.Thats another no fun thing.

As far as that package goes, how you to know what someone was sending you.

Sounds like you doing well so far. Hang in there.

Peace

--------------------

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

#5055462 - 12/12/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

when you format your computer get a program that will TOTALY erase your HD!! even if you format your computer they can still recover all the data off your HD!! and sue the living piss out of the bastards!! fuck all the damn pigs!! sorry to hear about your situation, GL!!

l8r,
will

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #5055489 - 12/12/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I say take the whole damn hard drive out. hide it, give it away, what ever. like willmafingerdo said if you format or write 0's to the drive thay can still get that shit out. its better for it to be GONE.

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: kingfish4200]
    #5055498 - 12/12/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

hahahaha...well, it looks like plutonium is going underground for abit.

...see ya around kids

Pluto :runaway:

about 30 minutes past since I wrote the comments above ^^^^^

now the extreme panic, paranoia, and fear has settled a little. (kinda feel like Mr.Bush moments after 9/11)
Once again..I apologize Grim.
Nothing meaningful is running through my head right now, it's 2 am and anything "grow" related has been liquidated from my apartment.

It's funny, because for the past two days I had a very very heavy feeling sitting on my chest. I knew something was wrong, or something was going to go wrong. I guess this is it.

I'm a complete wreck. After reading the first line of this thread, my heart skipped a beat. I knew what the title meant, but it did not register in my head. I've gone through about 3 days of stress in 10 minutes.

Again, I am deeply sorry for sending you that syringe in that stupid envelope. I have never had a problem with them coming loose before. Now I have realized that I have been putting people into the face of danger by sending them syringes in those kinds of envelopes.

My brain isn't working properly and my left eye lid is twitching like crazy so I better go to sleep.

Pluto

Edited by Plutonium (12/13/05 12:33 AM)

InvisibleRESTLESS
C.M.L.W.

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Tien]
    #5055587 - 12/13/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleDragonaut

#5055898 - 12/13/05 02:44 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Both of you zap your HD's, and head for the hills!

--------------------
:dragon:

InvisibleHangnail
Teo Torriatte

Loc: Over at the Frankenstein ...
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Dragonaut]
    #5056033 - 12/13/05 04:40 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

What can be learned from this?

1: do not let LE in the house without a warrant.
2: " " give permission to search your property with or without a warrant.
3: do not give LE a tour of your house.
4th and possibly most important: do not list the ways you are guilty on the internet.
5: deleting the cache will not save you. LE has computer forensic specialists who can see everything deleted. even in some cases where it has been written over.
6: keep it in PM

--------------------
tonight you'll fall asleep in clothes-so late like a candy bar wrapped up for lunch that's all you get to taste
poverty and spit
poverty and spit

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Hangnail]
    #5056328 - 12/13/05 08:51 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I'll smash my HD to kingdome come before those ass heads ever get to touch it.

Pluto

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #5056431 - 12/13/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

You're in Canada, and you have done nothing illegal. If your grow supplies have vanished I don't think you have a damn thing to worry about. I certainly wouldn't destroy my computer over it.

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #5056448 - 12/13/05 09:37 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I too recommend taking your hard drive COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER and a) destroying it or b) somehow smuggle it to one of your friends for safekeeping.

Good luck with that shit. Oh, and never comply with the cops if they don't have shit on you ^^

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Edited by neutralizer (12/13/05 09:42 AM)

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

#5056454 - 12/13/05 09:38 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

do not format or write 0's to the drive. GET RID OF THE DRIVE. GET RID OF THE DRIVE. GET RID OF THE DRIVE !! Oh yeah one more piece of advice GET RID OF THAT DRIVE !!!

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #5056458 - 12/13/05 09:39 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

jeeze. lock the door, don't answer questions, don't let them in!

get a lawyer.

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #5056465 - 12/13/05 09:40 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

"my coffee grinder (after they found the flour they asked what i used to "manufacture" the flour and i showed them the coffee grinder)"

"when they looked into the cabinet with the grow tub, they peekedin then told me to open the cabinet. so i did. maybe they can use that as saying i "gave" them the evidence."

Yeah, I'm no lawyer, but to me that is the line between consenting to their search and not consenting. When they asked you to open the cabinet it was because THEY COULDN'T legally! You opened it for them and gave them the evidence which they can use legally. That was the exact moment that you should've said "no that's private, not without a warrant."

I really wish you the best of luck! But if your lawyer can't get the illegal search to stick then I'm afraid you might be fucked.

We should all learn a lesson from this.

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: dr0mni]
    #5056476 - 12/13/05 09:43 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, it sounds like you were very consenting in the search. showing them around, answering questions... that's gonna be a problem.

when i got busted, i raised hell about them searching my residence without a warrant. yeah, they got in my face about it. they give you the whole, "we can do this the easy way or the hard way." and "you're not making this any easier for yourself" routine, like cops are trained to when they don't have the legal right to search. they got REALLY pissed when i refused to open a locked container for them.

you HAVE to stand your ground. consenting to a search, participating in it, or even just failing to protest it, are gonna screw you when your day in court comes. the 4th amendment is your friend people. PROTEST EVERY SEARCH.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: wilshire]
    #5056639 - 12/13/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

When you open the cabinet, Tell your lawyer you felt it was an order and that you didn't have the right to say no.

And back to the Syringe. this is called, "The fruit of the poisonous tree." in legal circles. That means any evidence the police are able to gather as a result of that is inadmissible. You are set dude. No worries, case closed.

As far as them coming back with a warrant. Don't worry either. A judge wouldn't issue one. They can't hit the warrant vending machine....they need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they will find contraband, then they need to have a specific "thing or things" that they are looking for....1.e narcotics, drugs etc.....then they need to convince the judge how they know they will find what they seek...i.e. a controlled buy or whatever. This is where the machine breaks down since your 4th amendment rights were violated. A judge wont issue a warrant.

--------------------

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Psychonaught]
    #5056748 - 12/13/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

like someone else pointed out, if the post office belived it was a terrorest related. The cops can invoke the patriot act. where things are way more relaxed and cops have miles of legal maneuvering

--------------------

-- Ken Kesey

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #5056915 - 12/13/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I agree, take your HDD out and either burn it (literally) or give to to the invisible man now dude. Register a different username and start posting under that.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#5057446 - 12/13/05 01:10 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

like everyone else has said, get a lawyer. most everything will be tossed in court due to the lack of a warrant. you might have some fines to pay, you might not - you might get off without any trouble. No warrant = evidence tossed out.

Get a lawyer!

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5057482 - 12/13/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Like everyone said, with the HD. I wouldnt just burn it. I would open it up and make sure the platters are completly incinerated. Basically to ash. A partial platter is still recoverable.

Recommendation for others...

Have a handy spare HD with an OS and it being clean laying somewhere, so in the future if shit hits the fan, you are already for a swap real quick(hotswap bay). Or, just set up some type of VMWare partitions... I am not to sure about the VMWare stuff but you can basically encrypt the whole volume of the drive. Using VMware for an OS and encrypting the whole VMware OS partition/drive. Basically when using VMware its like a virtual machine on your computer. Make sure you use some strong encryption. They'll probably send it to NSA for them to break, but if you have very strong passwords like 40 characters and encryptoion over encryption.... it will take some time for them to break it....hopefully by that time statue of limitations is up.

Yes its a bit of a hassle.... And it all depends on how the LE wants to fry you. It costs mega bucks for them to do this stuff..... So maybe if you can make it cost so much for them to do this they might not even bother.

Also, if you don't use a proxy, they can just get IP logs from your ISP to see where you are going to.

Unless you are hijacking wireless...

I suggest you maybe invest into a laptop from now on. You can just quickly ditch the lappy and say you don't even have a computer.

Also, maybe contact the admins and have your account deleted and the database purged of your posts.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5058571 - 12/13/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

when all this is said and done, do be certain that they will be watching you (assuming you will get the better half of this), i would stay clear of much illegal shit for a while.

keep us posted on your situation, the best of luck to you man.
these posts always give me a great amount of knowledge about the law.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
    #5058576 - 12/13/05 05:01 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Liquidkick said:
Also, maybe contact the admins and have your account deleted and the database purged of your posts.

Agreed. also as EVERYONE has stated here, get RID of that HD.
dont need know fuck up anywhere.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #5059279 - 12/13/05 07:38 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Don't bother getting rid of it.
Just overwrite it a SHITLOAD of times.
Like, from now till whenever they come back.
Data leaves traces, yes.
But not after 15 overwrites.
There are proggies out there that are trusted and proven to destroy data.

Find them, use them.

Anyone participating in illegal activity should have their shit encrypted as a matter of fact. Anything else is less than acceptable.

Good luck to the poster. Get a lawyer.
and NEVER cooperate.
EVER. That shit with the cabinet opening might be a problem, but the fact that you were intimidated into allowing entry could get anything else nullified.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #5059830 - 12/13/05 09:33 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I mean, they had GUNS OUT when you realized they had come in unannounced. I'd be scared shitless. Maybe tell your lawyer you cooperated to an extent because they had GUNS OUT. You were scared that they would shoot you.

If they came in without a warrant with guns out, GOD ONLY KNOWS what other "laws" they might break. Tell your lawyer you feared for your life.

That would be my angle, anyway.

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: MOTH]
    #5059919 - 12/13/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Dambbbbbbbbbbbb Grim :eek: I just read the bad news just want to say GL I hope everything works out for you.

I got caught with two mushrooms and a roach... thats what they booked me for ....spent a night in jail and that was it...I got a lawyer and he said when he went to the courthouse to get info on my case but when he got there they told him that they  threw it out so I never even had to go to court....

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

OfflineHoss
Stranger
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5059932 - 12/13/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RESTLESS said:
:lol:

Those are some beautiful breasts in your signature, Restless. Who's are they, and do you have any more pictures?  :crazy2:

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5060199 - 12/13/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Liquidkick said:
Yes its a bit of a hassle....  And it all depends on how the LE wants to fry you.  It costs mega bucks for them to do this stuff.....  So maybe if you can make it cost so much for them to do this they might not even bother.

i will get my post purged tomorow morning.

yes it will cost them alot to test all 30+ syringe i had. plus it will cost them alot to test shit they took that wasnt illegal, such as a dried passionfruit.
also if they charge me which they havent yet, i will ask for a jury trial, thats even more money they have to spend.

i also found out from a paralegal that they may have broken the law by looking into my mail.  the mail is federal territory, the sheriffs should have reported it to FEDERAL authorities such as FBI or DEA. plus even if it did "fall open" they dont have the right to inspect my mail. thats a fed crime. they also have to get a warrant to search ANY mail, they didnt have a warrant. i NEVER signed anything and here's what an ex-cop currently a paralegal in Missouri said to me.

that really only states like lets say
a robbery/burglury call, domestic call, etc.
they can not enter unless given atleast verbal permission
even if u did, they can not just search your residence unless again, verbal permission is given and you MUST sign a sworn statement saying you give the so and so pd or mo state police or so and so sheriffs dept, etc permission to search
or unless they have a warrant,so i mean,there was a federal offense and what they call a amendment rights breach.

i never signed a single paper :laugh:

and here's what a friend told me his dad who is an attorney in Virginia said.

I think their justification for entry is flawed at the start- your package came open at the post office, if, as you say, the items in the package were for whatever legal spore thing, there would be the syringe, maybe some pamphlets, spores even?. so the package in and of itself should not have been probable cause for anything other than someone calling you to tell you a package had been damaged en route.

and here's something i found about a case it invloves a CAR which the cops have MORE ability to search wihtout a warrant. this is a MO state case.

(1952) Where there was no evidence that defendants had committed crime, that officers had any suspicion that they had committed felony nor that officers had warrants for arrest of defendants, their arrest was illegal and subsequent search of defendant's automobile in which two guns were found was an unreasonable search and seizure prohibited by ? 15, Art. I of the constitution. State v. Cuezze (Mo.), 249 S.W.2d 373.

they were ARRESTED then searched which is usually legal, however they had no previous proof of a crime, same with me, they had a legal syringe in my mail, and had no reason to come into my house after they claim they "heard sounds". hearing a sound isnt a probale cause unless they hear someone flushing shit or using a garbage disposal etc.

they also found my syringes and pipe BEFORE they read me my rights, this was 40 minutes AFTER they handcuffed me and then took me back inside my apt.

so they cant use the syringes as evidence thus i had nothing in which to grow the mushrooms with as far as the court can consider in my case if i am to be charged.

--------------------

Offlinesmarties
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5060548 - 12/14/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

man i hope you get off clean and make some mad money off this shit. if you need prints lemme know and ill do wut i can for ya.

--------------------
you need supplies? clicky clicky

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: smarties]
    #5061414 - 12/14/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

maybe we should get rid of the free syringe thread....what do you all think....I mean if it can happen to him It can happen to us....what do you all think....or maybe not get rid of it but just make sure that everyone knows the dangers of participating in the thread...

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: mskip23]
    #5061657 - 12/14/05 09:41 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe we should all be more careful.

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

#5062374 - 12/14/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

they handcuffed me and asked me what was in the syringe in the package.

i said , mushroom spores. they asked were i had the "others". i showed them my spore collection.

after that they went searching thru my house. when they looked into the cabinet with the grow tub, they peekedin then told me to open the cabinet. so i did.

here's your problem. the police didn't have a reason to open your door and enter your home. however, this act alone did not provide them with any evidence. you showed them your spore collection. they may have well had been outside asking you where your collection was, and you inviting them inside to show them. at that point, you have invited them into your home. it's going to be hard to make a case that you objected to their presense in your home when not only did you not protest their presense and ask to speak with them outside, but you showed them something inside your home. you did invite them in. and then when they went looking around, seeing if they could find anything in plain view (which they're allowed to do), they asked you to open a cabinet, and you did!

you did nothing whatsoever to express nonconsent to the search, and you answered any question they asked and showed them anything they asked to see.

they didn't need a warrant because you consented. why do you think they asked you to show them stuff? because they had no right to uncover it themselves. you really fucked yourself by cooperating with the search. really. good luck.

this thread is a PERFECT example of What Not to Do When the Police Show Up.

plutonium didn't get you busted, you got yourself busted.

sorry if this all sound very blunt or mean, but it really irks me how some people don't take about half an hour to learn the important aspects of search law before they go doing this kind of stuff, and fuck themselves badly because they don't know how to deal with police when the time comes. this shit is illegal! there are police out there! they want to throw you in jail for it! PROTECT YOURSELF! the laws of this country provide us all with a very thick sheild against unwarranted searches by police, but only if we know the law. it takes only a few minutes to learn this stuff.

sorry, but i have no sympathy for people who create problems for themselves and make the job of the police easier by being willfully ignorant of how to deal with police if and when they show up. the information is all over the place. there is no excuse for not knowing it. best of luck to you. i hope that you make it out of this ok, and if there's a next time, you cover your ass properly.

--------------------

Edited by wilshire (12/14/05 01:08 PM)

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5065479 - 12/15/05 01:25 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psychonaught said:
When you open the cabinet, Tell your lawyer you felt it was an order and that you didn't have the right to say no.

And back to the Syringe. this is called, "The fruit of the poisonous tree." in legal circles. That means any evidence the police are able to gather as a result of that is inadmissible. You are set dude. No worries, case closed.

As far as them coming back with a warrant. Don't worry either. A judge wouldn't issue one. They can't hit the warrant vending machine....they need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they will find contraband, then they need to have a specific "thing or things" that they are looking for....1.e narcotics, drugs etc.....then they need to convince the judge how they know they will find what they seek...i.e. a controlled buy or whatever. This is where the machine breaks down since your 4th amendment rights were violated. A judge wont issue a warrant.

thank you very much man, as a lawyer told me the same shit today.
here's the fact that might help me.
they HANDCUFFED me in the hall, not in my apartment, i believed i was under arrest, they never said i wasnt at this point.
they didnt ASK me to do anything, they kept telling me "show us this", "open that", "tell me what you use this for" etc. plus remember they came in with their guns out and pointed at me. funny thing is one of them wasnt aiming at my chest like most people would think, he was aiming dead at my face. that right their told me i had no choice but to obey them. if someone points a gun between yours eyes, would you start yelling at him about this or that, or try to walk away? i doubt it. they told me to put my hands up, and walk to them, what was i supposed to do? approach them in a normal manner and shut the door? yea, then get shot. from th time the cuffed me til about 30 mins into the ordeal NOONE HAD EVER SAID "YOU ARE NOT UNDER ARREST!" and they dont have to tell me i'm under arrest. any "reasonable person" would have believed that they were under arrest if a gun was pointed in your face and then handcuffed.

after i had incriminated myself a few times, they sat me down at the table, told me i wasnt under arrest and read me my rights.

legally , the defense only has to prove that "any reasonable person" would believe they were under arrest, being handcuffed is a reason to believe you are under arrest. then they walked me back into my house, remember they hadnt read me any rights yet.

i was also told by a lawyer about a SUPREME COURT ruling less than 2 years ago in my state. this case ruling stated that "if someone incriminates themselves BEFORE righst are read, then rights are read and the cops ask the SAME QUESTIONS AS BEFORE, that they cant use them in court because a "reasonable person" would think they have already incriminated themself and thus answer the questions again".

the cops did some things right and some things wrong. all i have to prove in court is they did ANYTHING wrong and all evidence is thrown out.

"the fruit of the poison tree" is a term based on "adam and eve" from what i understand.
they werent allowed to eat the apples etc and were banished from Paradise.

well...... the syringe was a LEGAL item and a LEGAL item is NO REASON to suspect anything, thus they had no "exigent circumstances" (reason to believe a crime had been or was being committed or that evidence was in imminent danger of being destroyed). if theirreasoning was "right" or "reasonable" then every spore vendor should be searched simply because spores dont come out of thin air, and if you sell spores then there's "beyond a reasonable doubt" that you may be growing mushrooms to get the spores. here's the CONSTITUTIONAL definition for this.

-Exigent Circumstances-
Officers conducting a "knock and talk" may end up finding themselves in a situation where exigent circumstances allow them to enter the house warrantlessly to prevent the destruction of evidence.76 For instance, police officers responding to a call about a suspected methamphetamine laboratory who are met at the door by an overpowering chemical smell, together with a man whose hands are stained with red phosphorous and who is carrying a hot plate, who tries to slam the door in their faces, may pursue the man into the house.77 Likewise, police officers approaching a house for a "knock and talk" who glimpse through a window a group of men sitting at a table admiring a mound of white powder, foil wrappers and a handgun, may immediately enter the house warrantlessly once the men spot the officers and begin fleeing from the room.78 In such situations, exigent circumstances make it proper for the police to enter the premises, conduct a limited protective sweep, secure the scene, and apply for a search warrant for a more extensive search.79 Similarly, when police are conducting a "knock and talk" for drugs at a back door open to the public, and notice a man carrying a package sneaking out the front door, they have reasonable suspicion to make a Terry stop of that man.80 It has also been held that under the public safety exception to the requirement for Miranda warnings, an officer who walks up to a house to conduct a "knock and talk" and smells an overwhelming odor of ammonia and finds himself standing in a puddle of unknown liquid may ask the occupant of the house whether a fire hazard exists upon the premises and exactly what substance the officer has all over his shoes.81 At least one jurisdiction holds, nevertheless, that exigent circumstances do not allow police to kick in the door of a person who denies them entry on a "knock and talk" merely because he closed a shade on the door and was heard running away from the door (presumably to flush his drugs down a toilet) since "a warrantless entry of a house by law enforcement authorities, even based upon probable cause, cannot be justified by exigent circumstances of their own making."82

OF THEIR OWN MAKING!!!! they cant make the decision on their own, thats why they have things called WARRANTS! now if they would have seen me stuffing mushrooms into the toilet or garbage disposal, OR seen mushrooms growing in a tub on my table by looking into a un-curtained window then they could have came in and arrested me OR searched etc. if they would have "smelt" mushrooms or pot when they approached my door they could have came in without a warrant. they said they "heard someone approach the door and peephole then heard someone "moving things and bumping etc". thats isnt PROBABLE CAUSE! beacuse the syringe they had from my mail was "fruit of a poison tree", meaning it wasnt an illegal item or any item in general that would cause someone to believe a crime had been committed or caused someone to believe that evidence was inside the apartment which might be in danger of being destroyed. plus the first example shows they must be called for a related reason to what they "hear,see, or smell". how would a syringe give them reason to believe ANYTHING was being destroyed? and if they KNEW what the syringe really was they should have showed it to a judge to get a warrant to search for "mushrooms and/or mushrooms growing".

here's another reason their entry was illegal due to "fruit of the poisonous tree".

Warrantless Search Law Deskbook
(1998)

THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT HAS OUTLINED THE EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEPTION AS FOLLOWS:

A warrantless intrusion into a home may be justified by:

(1) Hot pursuit of a fleeing felon; or

(2) Imminent destruction of evidence; or

(3) The need to prevent a suspect?s escape; or

(4) The risk of danger to the police or to other
persons inside or outside the dwelling.

READ THIS PART SLOWLY AND CLOSELY!!!!!!!!!!!
** In absence of Hot Pursuit, there must be probable
cause that one or more of the other factors were
present.

FRUIT FROM THE POISONOUS TREE isnt "probable cause"

thank you Psychonaught , i could have used this info earlier. however thanks for posting it in the forum.

and think about this people, why didnt they arrest me? they didnt make me sign an evidence paper OR sign the papers which would say that i consented to a search, they HAVE TO MAKE YOU SIGN THE PAPER IF YOU CONSENT TO A WARRANTLESS SEARCH IF THEY FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL! i didnt even get a citation, or sign a statement or even get a court date. they said IF i was to be charged i'd get a court summons in the mail.

know think about it, they threatened a FELONY charge ........ they dont just let ya stay at home for felonies unless they dont have a LEGAL reason to arrest you, i believe after they came in and I said things which i shouldnt have (but ofcourse my rights hadnt been read to me, and i had reason to believe i was being DETAINED! thus the reason i allowed them to lead me back into my apartment) they just wanted to see what i "had been doing". so they can watch me like hawks and nail me next time i fuck up, cept next time they'll be smart enough to get a warrant.

so far they havent even as much as called me, or even tried to stop by for a "friendly chit chat about the other day", which is kinda funny. most the time cops always go back to "just talk" about the stuff they found or talk about the other day etc. i think they know they fucked up, and a prosecutor (one with ANY good sense) wouldnt risk their job over prosecuting something with all these circumstances against them.

anyways i'm over and out til next time.

EDIT:

read this people, its from a legal document about Searches.

Unreasonable search and seizure prohibited--contents and basis of warrants.
Section 15. That the people shall be secure in their persons, papers, homes and effects, from unreasonable searches and seizures; and no warrant to search any place, or seize any person or thing, shall issue without describing the place to be searched, or the person or thing to be seized, as nearly as may be; nor without probable cause, supported by written oath or affirmation.

this is a case ruling.

(1952) Where there was no evidence that defendants had committed crime, that officers had any suspicion that they had committed felony nor that officers had warrants for arrest of defendants, their arrest was illegal and subsequent search of defendant's automobile in which two guns were found was an unreasonable search and seizure prohibited by ? 15, Art. I of the constitution. State v. Cuezze (Mo.), 249 S.W.2d 373.

and here's an interesting one, which shows HOW they can LEGALLY use the "exigent circumstances"

(1955) Where police watched house for half hour, saw persons enter a room therein and through tear in window shade saw defendant and others with policy book and other paraphernalia and when defendant and another were arrested policy result drawings were taken from him, search and seizure not violative of constitutional provisions as to search and seizure or as to self-incrimination. State v. Hardy (Mo.), 276 S.W.2d 90.

they have to "KNOW" something illegal happened, probable cause isnt enough to enter a HOME without a warrant, probable cause IS enough to get a search warrant however. if the syringe they found in my mail was "probable cause" they should have gotten a warrant. a police officer (piggies , i had to say it :laugh: ) has to prove that they had "beyond a reasonable doubt" that exigent circumstances were in place. they HAVE to hear someone flushing a toilet, or smell a drug, or SEE something illegal to use their "exigent cirumcstance reason" to enter my home.

plus the cops even made the remark , "Looks like you forgot to lock your door, hehe" yes they chuckled after they said it. During the search of my house, a cop out of my view (behind a wall) asked "what is this?" i didnt answer, he asked again, i still didnt answer, one of the other cops said "You better answer him before you piss him off". well this was AFTER they read me my rights. i believe this means that i HAD to answer yet i didnt, and the cop who was trying to ask me the question got very upset, and YELLED the question at me again (he moved from behind the wall to do this). i simply ignored him again which caused him to start to search for more stuff WITHOUT my permission. yes i opened my cabinet when they TOLD me to earlier in the event. however i never gave them permission or was asked for permission to open ANYTHING in my house.

wilshire , thanks for hoping the best for me.
however, your remarks are disrespectful because you dont know the story well. read what i type. AT THE TIME I BELIEVED i was under arrest. lets do a quick poll. if cops opened your door (for whatever reason they claim) and point a gun in your face, then take you outside your home and handcuff you, would you think you had to right to do what ever you please? wouldnt the first thought be "i'm being arrested?", the law STATES that "if the police do NOT tell you that you arent under arrest you have the right to believe you ARE under arrest, thus that you must cooperate with them". once they un-cuffed me i should have told them that they can fuck themselves and should come back with a warrant if they wanted to get inside my home. too bad that i was too shaken up to think of this at the time. they also MUST tell you that you can leave at any time, because you ARENT being detained. they never said i could leave at anytime, or that i could refuse their entry into my house.

well i'm out for sure this time until i get atleast few replies or til tomorow.

--------------------

Edited by Grimocin (12/15/05 01:57 AM)

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #5070671 - 12/16/05 09:24 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

OfflinePrajna
ReliablyUnreliable
 User Gallery

Loc: Proud Canadian
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: dr_gonz]
    #5071212 - 12/16/05 11:58 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
wow - i love the shroomery, but I'm done trading. who needs all this hassle?

Yeah that's about where I am at now, because I was in the middle of a trade with Grim when all this came down...

I have subsequently torn down my entire set-up, and dumped everything, just because I know he has my addy, and I assume that they will get that, although I hope they don't...

I know that Grim would NEVER give them that unless he had no choice, yet I have to take that breach of security seriously because it only takes a phone call for HIS piggies to call MY piggies...

I now wish that I NEVER would have given anyone on this site my addy, and will never do it again!!! Lesson learned I guess...

But Grim, I feel for you man, I know you're a stand up guy, and I hope that you are able to pull yourself out of all of this...

I don't know the laws of your country but I know that in mine, all of this "evidence" would be inadmissible...

In my country, pulling a weapon on someone as a peace officer is illegal, unless you can prove that your life was in danger, and there are serious consequences if you do...

I will from this point on advise anyone from the shroomery to NOT trade or take part in contests...

Hope everything works out Grim, keep us posted...

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Prajna]
    #5071916 - 12/16/05 03:01 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: dr_gonz]
    #5072228 - 12/16/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Editing your posts would be a good idea. Especially the one that mentions which state you might reside in.

There are programs which 0000 out a hard drive. If they actually do this, and don't simply claim it, there is no data that can be recovered. However, I probably wouldn't take the chance. I'd back up whatever I need on to dvd-r, probably plug in a microwave in the back yard and throw that fucking hard drive in there.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5072602 - 12/16/05 05:35 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah for real, you peeps give out your real address? Come on now.... Yeah start encrypting stuff if you guys dont. Also Start working and have a big ass cash pile for legal troubles down the road. Lawyers love cash. Refill the fund as needed.

Oh btw, a little off topic, but just so you know. MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN A CAR can be used as PROBABLE CAUSE TO PULL YOUR ASS OVER!

Oh and i wasnt talking about them testing your syringe, i was talking about computer forsenics. And yeah data being wiped about 15 times is pretty good. But if NSA wants your shit, it aint good enough.

You don't want to be dealing with The federallies either, they are much tougher and will fuck you hardcore. No lube. Lots of cases are won on the fed level with fucking rats. Its crazy how the feds can get you with nothing except witnesses. No physical evidence needed.

What else is on my mind... yeah it will cost them a lot of money, but its all about time and money. Sit tight, have a lawyer on hand if you want and wait to see if they charge, it could take like 6 months -1 year for you to get charged.

Those fucks are methodical, and will take there merry time to make sure they have a solid case.

OfflineBadReligion
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Prajna]
    #5073480 - 12/16/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

trust me, Grim gave out no addresses, lets say I can be "invisible" at times, and i'll always have his back. these cops should be taken out back and put out of their misery, then dumped into a ditch face down. Cops are good people, but these fucks shouldnt even be called cops, they are the scum of the human race. they base their life on limiting and violating other people's rights. Cops ENFORCE the law , these people bent and broke the law and violated THE GODDAMN US CONSTITUTION!
anyways about the addresses, i was in possession of them until this morning, let me just say i've never seen someone piece dust and ashes back together.
i've never been to this site, however i've been a friend of Grim's for a few years now. let me say I've never seen him do anything bad against any other human being. in fact he is one of the most loving and caring/sharing people i have ever met. the day we met he gave me $10 because i was hungry and needed cigs and was broke until my next paycheck. he's given my girlfriend rides to and from work on many occasions when i wasnt available or able to, and has never even asked for gas money considering she works 40 miles away from where he lives, and she lives 10 miles away from him in the opposite direction. i'm sure anyone on here who has had a conversation with him knows he's an alright guy. wilshire suck my fucking ass! he was arrested illegally, he was detained! i saw this with my own eyes and even saw him for a split second (how do you think i got these addresses before the cops even left, its funny because they sent him outside to the dumpster at one point). he had to cooperate because thats the kind of person he is. he saw no reason to fight them because they had already violated him. in fact since he cooperated , the media will be more likely to side with him when this gets out to the public. i swear on my life it will, as i have contacted our state's congressmen, and a few people at www.leap.cc. in case you dont know, LEAP is Law Enforcement Against Prohibition and they are a group of cops/ex-cops, ex/govt agents. well i talked to a retired DEA Undercover narcotics agent and told Grim's story to him. he said not only was the entry illegal, the handcuffing WAS arresting him whether they said he was under arrest or not and that UN-CUFFING him was illegal because police are expected to take anyone who is arrest to the station, they cant cuff you just to frisk you then uncuff you when you decide to comply. thats fucking bullying in the least and its FORCED coercion in every meaning of the term. so lets count the charges against the cops here:

1. Illegal Entry without warrant OR exigent circumstances
2. Illegal Arrest
3. Illegal Search and Seizure because if you are illegally arrested then any consent you give cannot be used by them.
i know someone will argue this point. but if cops just enter your house when you arent home and search your home without a warrant and find drugs, then those drugs cant be used in a court case, because it was illegal entry.
same with his consent. he was under the intentional misleading of the cops that he was under arrest, not only that you people need to learn to use Google for crying out loud.

for those of you who are interested read this!
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0922654.html

and read the Seibert case

fuck it i'll post it for the lazy people who wont link on the link.

Justices Invalidate Questioning Tactic (June 28, 2004): Court, 5?4, rejects police tactic of questioning suspects twice, first before advising them of their Miranda rights?with the intention of elicting a confession?and again after. The ruling in Missouri v. Seibert says the strategy intentionally avoids informing suspects of their right to remain silent before questioning undermines Miranda.

and as Grim has told you all, they didnt read him his rights so they cant use his self incriminating admissions in court, and ANYTHING he said or admitted to AFTER they read him his rights are also inadmissable in a court case. the Seibert ruling was a Missouri SUPREME yes, fucking SUPREME court ruling less than 2 years ago.

support Grim people!
i know he's helped alot of you out before, as i was with him many times when he mailed out items to people. i especially remember sitting next to him when he had the idea for the hot asian contest.

i only signed up and posted to give you guys a personal friend of Grim's opinion. me and him are VERY much alike, and because of this i will be his "proxy" during these hard times. fuck corrupt cops and may they burn in hell for eternity! if it would have been my apartment door they opened, they would have been shot on the spot.

thanks for your time

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: BadReligion]
    #5073519 - 12/16/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Grim has my support.
Good karma to the both of you
and a life time of bad karma for the cops.

--waixingren

--------------------

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: waixingren]
    #5075506 - 12/17/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Not giveing out your home addy wont help. If thay are looking to get you, they WILL get you. PO boxs can be traced easy.

--------------------

-- Ken Kesey

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #5075552 - 12/17/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I have no legal advice for yall. You both seem like good people that are getting fucked up the ass by the law. It looks like yall have your shit on lock down, get a decent lawyer and some witnesses like the ex-dea agent and it should go the best it can.

Much luck to ya.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineBadReligion
Stranger
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: wilshire]
    #5075582 - 12/17/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wilshire said:

i said , mushroom spores. they asked were i had the "others". i showed them my spore collection.

after that they went searching thru my house. when they looked into the cabinet with the grow tub, they peekedin then told me to open the cabinet. so i did.

ok, i hate flaming people but this HAS to be done.
wilshire get your head out of your ass you wanna-be pig.
read what you quoted........

they looked inside first! that is illegal!

they handcuffed him, then asked him questions without reading him ANY rights, thats also illegal and anything he said isnt admissable in court ..... thus him allowing them to enter at any point before then isnt admissable. so when and if the trial comes. this is what will happen.

cops will be asked did they search his apartment. yes they did.
they will ask did he consent. they cant say YES because anything Grim said BEFORE they read him his rights which they HAVE to do isnt admissable. so anything said in the hallway cant be said in court, thus he never consented.

seriously wilshire, read, comprehend then post.

Grim did nothing wrong. he cooperated because they arrested him at gunpoint! if i was to show up at your house and open your door , put a gun in your face, then tied you up and asked you questions, i'm sure you'd answer me quickly and without thinking.

thanks for all the support people, and fuck you wilshire, go join the police academy.

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
    #5076409 - 12/17/05 08:51 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, good luck with all this Grim. This is scary and it could have happened to many folks on here. I'm glad to see some good info in this post, so maybe we can all be more informed of our rights when the time comes that they are challenged. It sucks that this shit is illegal, I mean noone was being hurt, right?

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

OfflineBadReligion
Stranger
    #5078477 - 12/18/05 02:40 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kingfish4200 said:
Not giveing out your home addy wont help. If thay are looking to get you, they WILL get you. PO boxs can be traced easy.

kingfish is correct. if they want you, they will find a way to get you.

here's the thing tho.

they didnt want Grim. they got "lucky" when his mail "came open" (the bitch landlord opened it, as many other tenants here have received opened mail, especially when it comes to packages).
yes, PO Boxes are easily traced because you have to use a valid ID to get a PO Box.
now if you have a fake ID, then it possibly cant be traced, but if they REALLY want to get you all they have to do is wait for you to show up and check you PO Box.

just some advice for people who think PO Boxes are safe.

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Loc: Australia
    #5079175 - 12/18/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 3 months ago)

to get rid of any illegal evidence on our computers, all we need to do is buy a new hard drive and ditch(destroy.) the one with all the bad shit on it, right? the hard drive is what has all the shit on it, thast what i am wanting reassurance on.. nothign else right? help me out computer people. i been theiving dialup from this rich family for awhile, like well over a year and i aint busted yet, what if they been watching my ass the whole time? that would blow cock. but i mean i posted pics all that time a grow was goin on, and nothing...so probably just paranoia(very lucky either way)

seems like it would be easy to do, but can they figure out where you are dialing in from? would they just think it was the people im using net from or would they know it was from another location? they are rich, so they could easily have another house somewhere else.

my HD is only fucking 7.85GB thats jack shit compared to what im seeing now days, so im due for an upgrade anyway. but id like to know if the HD is the only thing i need to get rid of first...i dont really wanna trash anything else, shit costs money :frown: but a new HD wouldnt be shit, and i know i can install one, cant be too hard. thanks for any knowledge, peace

--------------------

always remember.... to respect the fungus!:awesomenod::inlove3:

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Mushroom_Mike]
    #5081136 - 12/19/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mushroom_Mike said:
to get rid of any illegal evidence on our computers, all we need to do is buy a new hard drive and ditch(destroy.) the one with all the bad shit on it, right? the hard drive is what has all the shit on it, thast what i am wanting reassurance on.. nothign else right? help me out computer people. i been theiving dialup from this rich family for awhile, like well over a year and i aint busted yet, what if they been watching my ass the whole time? that would blow cock. but i mean i posted pics all that time a grow was goin on, and nothing...so probably just paranoia(very lucky either way)

seems like it would be easy to do, but can they figure out where you are dialing in from? would they just think it was the people im using net from or would they know it was from another location? they are rich, so they could easily have another house somewhere else.

my HD is only fucking 7.85GB thats jack shit compared to what im seeing now days, so im due for an upgrade anyway. but id like to know if the HD is the only thing i need to get rid of first...i dont really wanna trash anything else, shit costs money :frown: but a new HD wouldnt be shit, and i know i can install one, cant be too hard. thanks for any knowledge, peace

They can still find where and what you were doing, by your ISP logs. and if you think your safe useing a proxy, well your ISP logs will show that too.

--------------------

-- Ken Kesey

Edited by kingfish4200 (12/19/05 12:36 PM)

OfflineRamlaen
Pysconaut
 User Gallery

#5084824 - 12/20/05 05:12 AM (18 years, 3 months ago)

I think most ISP logs require a warrant though before divulging them.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #5088680 - 12/21/05 07:02 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

they got "lucky" when his mail "came open" (the bitch landlord opened it, as many other tenants here have received opened mail, especially when it comes to packages).

So the landlord has been breaking the law?

Opening other peoples' mail is a federal offense.

Quote:

I think most ISP logs require a warrant though before divulging them.

Not with the patriot act, but since it wasn't renewed who knows now. Probably require a warrant again.

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

#5091194 - 12/21/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

wilshire get your head out of your ass you wanna-be pig.

i'm not a wanna-be pig. i am a convicted felon. i have done time for selling mushrooms and been busted while growing them. i had a case that hinged directly on search and seizure issues. i know this shit.

moving right along...

they looked inside first! that is illegal!

he didn't specify whether the cabinet was partially open or fully closed. i found it strange that they would open a closed cabinet, have a peek inside, close it again, and ask him to open it. i admit that i assumed that the cabinet was partially opened.

regardless... when they asked him to open it, he did. it does not matter if they peeked first if they don't use what they saw during the first peek as evidence in court.

they handcuffed him, then asked him questions without reading him ANY rights, thats also illegal and anything he said isnt admissable in court

you don't have to be read your rights before consenting to a search.

Grim did nothing wrong. he cooperated because they arrested him at gunpoint!

listen man, that's what cops do. they're big guys who are going to handcuff you, whip out their guns, yell in your face, etc. etc. that is no time to back down about your rights. hell, that's why they do it!

he participated in the search. when cops ask you to open a container, you don't open it. they ask you to unlock a door, you don't unlock it. they ask you to empty your pockets, you don't empty them. they ask if they can search your car, you say, "no". they begin searching your home without saying a thing, you object.

you must clearly object to any search. courts have even ruled that failure to protest a search can be construed as consent. giving them a damn tour of your home certainly can.

it is SO important that you utilize your 4th amendment rights. it doesn't matter if the cops are there, with guns out, in your face, and you're in handcuffs, and they're using every mind game they ever learned at the academy... STAND YOUR GROUND. PROTEST ANY SEARCH.

--------------------

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Adden]
    #5092055 - 12/21/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

S_2 said:
Quote:

Not with the patriot act, but since it wasn't renewed who knows now.

Thank god for that. There were all kinds of bullshit in that act, from what I've heard. Thats why congress didnt renew it. Now poor Mr. Bush is pissed at them cause he can't infringe on peoples rights anymore  :tongue:

--------------------

-- Ken Kesey

InvisibleJaeger
Dreamer
    #5093730 - 12/22/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

It didn't die...
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washin...t_for_6_months/
Six more months atleast.

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Jaeger]
    #5094450 - 12/22/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

hey man, I've been following this up for some quite time and it's time for me to reply something... lol

You need to sue the shit out of them man! Get that money! They broke a law!!

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: PLUTONIUM GOT ME BUSTED! [Re: Cray]
    #5095786 - 12/22/05 09:04 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I edited the rules in the free syringe thread.
so...TRADE SYRINGES AT YOUR OWN RISK..we all know what can happen.

Pluto

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6181160 - 10/18/06 01:29 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well, its been a long time since this thread has had a new entry.

here is the final outcome of this ordeal.
all charges were dismissed!
the judge sided with the defense , in that the search was illegal due to the fact that the officers had no probable cause that a felony had been committed and that it is illegal to ask someone for a consent search once they have been handcuffed and detained. the search was not required for the safety of the officers because the suspect was already in custody when they searched.

thanks for everyone who supported me during this.

p.s.
Plutonium didnt get me busted, just had a run-in with some corrupt jackass wanna-be cops.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale