Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Shroom Hats
    #4850595 -

I wear hats all the time, mostly just blank flexfit hats. But they are getting boring, and I know somebody that does embroidery! So I figured I might spice up my hats a bit. This is a prototype, what do you guys think. Nothing big, just small nice looking. These won't be for sale, but for my own personal collection. Just wanted to get some feedback on the design. And yeah I don't have many posts here, but I lurk like crazy. Oh, and I was thinking about making a super secret stash pocket on the inside of the hat... Ideas, thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated!!


Edited by Todesengelvr (10/25/05 02:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4850604 -

I think it'd look better if those were centered and toward the bottom like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4850607 -

I thought this was going to about mushroom hats like the one Paul Stammets has. I'd like to get one like that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Silversoul]
    #4850678 -

Paradigm said:
I thought this was going to about mushroom hats like the one Paul Stammets has. I'd like to get one like that.



I've never seen those, can you provide me a link?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4850692 -

Can't find any pics. I think his is one-of-a-kind. Basically, it's a hat made entirely from mushroom material.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Silversoul]
    #4850721 -

wouldn't it rot after a few days???

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4850768 -

Bi0TeK said:
wouldn't it rot after a few days???



No. He's had it for years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Silversoul]
    #4850941 -

I would think a hat like that would red flag piggies though.

Just a thought, otherwise it looks sharp, especially in that shade of blue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4851013 -

i think it looks awsome how it is.


--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: guri]
    #4851879 -

I agree. I like it with the mushrooms to the side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: PoopShooter]
    #4851895 -

yeah its a cool look.. id buy one


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4852335 -

looks pretty cool. I might actually wear a hat if it looked like that.

but "super secret" stash pocket? If it was indeed "super secret" i would pay much for one. But there ain't no harry potter kind of secrets no more.


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4852351 -

suggestion:
don't put stash pockets on clothing that advertise a counterculture mentality

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: debianlinux]
    #4852370 -

I like the little shroomies to the side. It's subtle.

I'd wear one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: debianlinux]
    #4852401 -

debianlinux said:
suggestion:
don't put stash pockets on clothing that advertise a counterculture mentality



Just out of curiosity why not, and I could see the negative side to it, but also a positive. My shoes have 2 stash pockets = 0 ) lol. And I like that, "CounterCulture Mentality". Can I use that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4852411 -

I think Disney has it copyrighted. You might want to check.


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: Todesengelvr]
    #4852445 -

i think it speaks for itself

if you're going to transport illegal substances then don't simultaneously advertise your status as a person sympathetic to drug use

if you're going to advertise in such a manner then don't be carrying illegal substances

such advertisement has proven to attract the attention of the authorities time and time again

also, it is conceivable that a stash pocket could constitute paraphernalia especially when said pocket is built into an object that advertises the counterculture mentality (TM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: debianlinux]
    #4852472 -

debianlinux said:
counterculture mentality (TM)



HAHAHA!!!@(TM) I totally see your point, but what you carry in your pockets is up to you. I'm still going to do it, at least on the prototype.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: debianlinux]
    #4852481 -

really? wow. Have you ever heard of a pocket being called paraphernalia? Thats a first in my book.

Ever heard of someone having something confiscated because it had a pocket?


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroom Hats [Re: recalcitrant]
    #4852513 -

no i haven't
i'm saying it is conceivable

if you're busted with a pipe in a bag they will take the bag as paraphernalia as well as the pipe.

real quick, google "code paraphernalia"
ooh looky here
(d) ?Drug paraphernalia? defined
The term ?drug paraphernalia? means any equipment, product, or material of any kind which is primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, compounding, converting, concealing, producing, processing, preparing, injecting, ingesting, inhaling, or otherwise introducing into the human body a controlled substance,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* You aren't counterculture.
( 1 2 all )
AlCapwn 3,652 27 03/02/08 06:53 PM
by gluke bastid
* . z_x_x_z 1,197 17 11/09/07 04:50 PM
by Learyfan
* Altoids for Shoe Hat! PapaverS 1,985 7 09/19/06 09:04 AM
by Papaver
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Can't Stop, Eating Shrooms??? GGreatOne234 4,259 16 08/27/03 02:12 PM
by World Spirit
* I want to shroom but... TODAY 1,135 6 01/16/04 03:37 PM
by TODAY
* Do you shroom with girls?
( 1 2 all )
teen 5,119 27 02/25/04 11:49 AM
by iloveraving
* last night: my first shroom experience Anonymous 2,760 9 04/28/03 05:36 PM
by Scarfmeister

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,034 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.