Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Classical Music
    #4813780 -

Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Tzaikovsky.... BORING.

I had to learn all about these boring, stuffy old farts in my high school music class. I could read thier music, I could play thier music...but I didn't care about thier music. So tonite I found a whole bunch of classical remixes. All tranced up, house flavor, a little bit of hardcore and a bassline.

All of a sudden a new world of music has just become interesting to me. I realize that the original classics are timeless... but now I can hear the part that moves people I never heard before. The heart and soul of the song.

Then I can go back to the original with my new perception and go ......ahhhhhh, there it is. Beautiful.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4813820 -

I like it! I listen to it while tending to my garden like an old fart. My old fart buddies taught me this age ole tradition.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4813876 -

Classical music is great stuff.

If it takes dope-addict remixes to get you to enjoy/understand it, then so be it.

What are some of your favorites?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4813928 -

Aw, I love the classics!  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4813944 -

love classical music. used to listen to Beethoven or Mozart every night before bed. it helped me for the next day in Strings class to play my cello with a little more feeling. it always sounded better with feeling.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: daimyo]
    #4813952 -

I've found one entited 'Theme to Excalibur', it's a choir piece.  It's also in the Doors movie in the scene where Jim is doing coke and fucking his witch girlfriend.  I can't remember what it's actually called.

Does anyone know?  I want to download it.

I also seem to like Bach.  His dark side is encompassing of all that is evil.  :hellfire:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4814027 -

O FORTUNA!

Thx.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4814038 -

Bach is one of my favorite baroque artists. He was a good vocalist when he was young as well.

Do you consider baroque to be a subdivision of classical or altogether different?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4814040 -

You should listen to Philip Glass.

Glassworks

Songs From Liquid Days


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: CherryBom]
    #4814043 -

Beethoven? Bach? Boring? Blasphemy!

:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Shroomism]
    #4814253 -

Shroomism said:
Beethoven? Bach? Boring? Blasphemy!

:grin:



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Worldbridger]
    #4814306 -

this may not make sense to allot of people but for years before i raced i would always listen to Beethoven or Mozart to get me "pumped". Something about the music gets something pumping in my head and my adrenalin just increases when i listen to it and i am thinking about the course in my head.


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: LethalX5]
    #4814656 -

Most people don't appreciate Classical until they get a little older.But at sometime in their lives they turn to it unless they are completely tasteless.


--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Androctonus]
    #4814671 -

I had the pleasure of listening to classical as an infant


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Shroomism]
    #4814715 -

It's popular now for the mother to play music and read, talk to the fetus while she's pregnant.


--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Androctonus]
    #4814735 -

That is, a good thing. Now we just need to convince them to have underwater birthings.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Shroomism]
    #4814761 -

Don't you mean mandatory sterilizations leading to ZPG.

Oh sorry I had my mind in the ghetto again.


--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Androctonus]
    #4814779 -

Have you noticed a lot of humans lately?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Shroomism]
    #4814797 -

The Earth has She been flicking them off like fleas from a dog's back.


--------------------
The red grass, up to my knees
An aura comes towards me

Someone's changed the formula
Un-chaining another law

The structures, the colors
Uniform chaos is alternating

The nature of things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Classical Music [Re: Androctonus]
    #4814811 -

Yes indeed she has.. I suspect it will only get worse before it gets better


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Looking for classical musical recommendations
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,896 28 06/18/09 07:51 PM
by the bizzle
* Is classical music good for your brain? LearyfanS 2,077 13 04/16/03 01:54 PM
by Viveka
* Memorial Music (Whats allowed in general?) Northernsoul 1,086 8 10/25/04 08:50 AM
by agr8fulchick
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,803 93 09/06/16 08:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Music Scene Anonymous 1,707 11 05/28/03 02:13 PM
by blackgoat
* what kinda music do yall suckaz like!?
( 1 2 all )
ROLLIN ball 5,610 25 12/01/02 09:46 PM
by Superunknown
* Composing music in your dreams bandaid 1,449 8 11/23/03 06:58 AM
by OldSpice
* what music do u have on now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Ripple 58,301 399 12/10/05 08:53 AM
by xTRIPPSTERx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,053 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 197 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.