Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: I think evil is [Re: Ravus]
    #4648292 - 09/11/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Those on the other side are always evil. Whoever threatens our will to power will always be labelled as evil; it's the same for the other side's attitude towards us.

Speak for yourself. :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: I think evil is [Re: Icelander]
    #4648326 - 09/11/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The herd mentality is usually to see the other opposing herd mentality as evil; those on the fringes of the herd or even walking in the other direction will be able to see things a bit differently, but these tend to be the rare exception from my experiences.

Evolutionary wise, those nearest to the center will be the least likely to be eaten by predators, so even though the herd is many selfish, chaotic individuals, it acts as one uniform pack because of its selfishness. Most people just want to stay out of view, so they simply blend in to the hundreds of millions of others to help their survival. You must have some odd mutation Icelander. :wink:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: I think evil is [Re: Ravus]
    #4648357 - 09/11/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

That's one of the best compliments anyone has given me. And comming from you it's quite an honor. :laugh:

But once you leave the herd you aren't concerned with their motives. Who cares what they are doing really. Lets focus on the exceptions. Lets be that mutation and personally run with it. :wink:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineLuNaTiX
Quarterback
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I think evil is [Re: Icelander]
    #4652449 - 09/12/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The question is do you show the world? or do you hide in shadows helping those you come across. If one did have an extreme talent or exception and sees what is "evil" or "negitive" and what is "positive or "good (mind you they are just words with social labels on them), what does this person do? Does he band togeather and find others to join his cause, teach those who want to know? Let those who want to follow follow? and if they should follow, where do they all go?

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: I think evil is [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #4652952 - 09/12/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LuNaTiX said:
For example government set rules and regulations which everyone must follow, now the first people this government effected with its rules screamed bloody murder when their freedoms were taken away, they demanded to know why, their feelings went wild. The next generation screamed a little bit less because their parents slowly accepted these rules, but yet they still questioned these rules to some extent, but cared less, therefor were less interested, because why would you care about a freedom your mind has never expeinced? Now the generation after this cared even less because by now noone else even cared or questioned these rules, and if they did, they were a threat to the system, the government had the power to kill them, it was ok to do this... for the governments sake for the protection of the people.

Very true. You see, the government relies on people to help the people function, the majority of the people (not being able to think for themselves) rely on a foreign entity to lead and control them as a whole. People lost the whole point of individuality somewhere between the bronze age and the expansnion of european power. The fact that we let some ungodly power that causes death, destruction and chaos worldwide control our lives is enough to provoke thought in those prepared to ponder it, but the helplesness of the individual to do anything about it is about as far as going out and living in a tent.
We can't do much about it, unless we set up some underground organisation to rise up once we have the numbers and crush them all.

They tried this once, it was called Christianity.
The second time they tried it, it was called communism.

But the one that prevailed above all was globalist capitalism, which is still going.

Sadly, all we can do is shroom on and hope they all learn their lesson.

I like this post though.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom