Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSciurus
Stranger
wondering about mushroom
    #4535491 - 08/14/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i found a couple of mushrooms outside in this grass. they bruise blue, and have brownish red caps about 1 inch long and stems about 2-3 inches long the stem is fibery and a little less then a quarter of an inch long. it smells pretty much like most mushrooms ive found smell, and tastes like the other magic mushrooms ive had taste. i ate a half of a cap about 8 hours ago to see if i would get sick, and im fine as of now. i would just take the risk and eat them but because of the red-ness of it im afraid it might be some kind of amanita that takes a long time for the poison to start, so i was wondering if the shrooms i described sounds anything like an amanita? there arent any bumps on the cap.

--------------------
www.elftrance.com
"If the words, 'Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't mean the freedom to explore the bounds of your own consciousness then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp paper it was written on."
- Terence Mckenna 1946-2000

Edited by Sciurus (08/14/05 09:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineavionando
Fungoid

Loc: The wonderful Pacific Nor...
Re: wondering about mushroom [Re: Sciurus]
    #4536085 - 08/14/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Do you have any photo's? Eating anything before your sure what it is isn't very wise. Good luck. Hope you don't die.

OfflineSweetLeaf
"33"
 User Gallery

Loc: wa
Re: wondering about mushroom [Re: avionando]
    #4536592 - 08/15/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It is very unwise to eat an unidentified mushroom.

Please post pics if possible and write a detailed description of the mushroom (guidelines found in sticky thread at top of forum).

For your own safety please do this.

--------------------
Ph.dizzle

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

Re: wondering about mushroom [Re: SweetLeaf]
    #4536777 - 08/15/05 02:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

OH MY god you ate it well see you in the after life!! :frown:
You can't just eat a mushroom you need a sporeprint and proper id!
like if you would have ate 1/2 a cap of a galerina attumnalis then you'd be dead right now!!

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract