Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas
    #4524113 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: Shroomism]
    #4524120 -

Is Pennsylvania too far?  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4524152 -

How about North Carolina?


--------------------


I didn't go to college. I went to Ozzy Osbourne University. - Zakk Wylde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: Heinous_Anus]
    #4524161 -

The link just says, "Access Denied."


--------------------


I didn't go to college. I went to Ozzy Osbourne University. - Zakk Wylde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4524186 -

Definitely not!


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: dblaney]
    #4524195 -

Good.  I'll be there.  :thumbup: :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: Heinous_Anus]
    #4524203 -

Heinous, you haven't been reg'd long enough to access the Gathering forum. I think you need about 2-5 more days.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4524206 -

Oh ok, makes sense.

Thanks :smile:.


--------------------


I didn't go to college. I went to Ozzy Osbourne University. - Zakk Wylde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4530688 -

Nowhere is too far if you are willing to drive/fly!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: Shroomism]
    #4530700 -

I was hoping for a big long "Gettysburg" style pre-battle speech.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling Virginians.. Marylanders.. and surrounding areas [Re: Vex]
    #4530748 -

I've hiked hundred of miles of the Appalachian trail.

Very beautiful.


--------------------


I didn't go to college. I went to Ozzy Osbourne University. - Zakk Wylde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any 1 do any hiking on the appalachian trail? Chills420 version2 2,720 12 03/24/03 05:41 PM
by Jenny
* The Appalachian Gathering
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dblaney 3,621 64 10/14/05 02:16 PM
by dblaney
* mcafee's knob overlook photos.. (part of appalachian trail)
( 1 2 all )
idiotek 2,178 22 07/16/05 06:22 PM
by Shroomism
* the Appalachian Trail
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 3,077 21 02/15/05 11:43 PM
by danlennon3
* A man called me a homeosexuall Ellis Dee 2,012 12 10/22/02 04:17 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,215 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,282 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3
* Another close call tonight: dnL 2,080 10 12/17/03 10:09 AM
by Larrythescaryrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
580 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.