Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIceCube
Stranger
Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long)
    #4474891 - 07/30/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

lol oh shit. I got a bad trip for yuh. Probably one of the worst. *kinda long but give it a read anyways)

I had a nice jar of WBS (Golden Teacher was the strain) sitting in my incubator fully colonized for about a month or so. I didn't have time to spawn it when it was fully colonized because I started working 2 jobs. But I finally got around to spawning it with straw, everything went perfect and contam free. Got a nice 1/2 oz flush off of it so that was nice.

After work on tuesday (only worked 5-8pm) I called up my buddy Ty to come over for a workout and then a mushroom journey. We are both quite experianced with mushrooms, I had chewed them countless times and hes done them atleast 15-20 times with a range of high and low doses. So after the workout we weighed out 3 grams dry for each of us, threw them on a fat PB sandwich to kill some of the taste. Wasn't the most pleasent eating them (never enjoy it).

After talking for a good 10 mins on the most ideal place to chill on these, we decided to drive to his old house, basically its now just a lot in the middle of no where, no people around or anything, the house has long since been torn down. We remembered to bring the necessities .. Weed (gotta have weed on mushrooms) Food, Chairs, Water, Frisbee. It was about a 5min drive from my house. On the way we both got VERY strong and almost numbing body buzzes which doesn't usually happen to me only 15 mins after digestion.

We finally got there, it was a full moon night so everything was lit up like it was day time. We had some music playin from his car it was about 11pm when we got there, pulled out the chairs and sat down to smoke some weed. The mushrooms were hitting really hard on all levels, got some crazy visuals, was just an amazing trip. We laughed, we reminisced about our child hood and all the things we used to do at his house (which was cool because we were actually on his old property). Then 3am came along and I wasn't feeling the mushrooms as much, just kinda felt like the going down stage, so we decided to pack up our shit and head back to my house and get some sleep before we both had to work tommarow.

This is where it started to get weird, we got in the car and Tyler was acting a lil funny, like he got out for no reason, walked around the car and came back in. He said he was just making sure he packed up everything which was understandible. We started driving down the road and he just kinda seemed confused, his car is standard and he would keep shifting, but after ever shift he kinda acted like he did it wrong and something was wrong, he also was really close to the windshield, about 3 inches away. I kinda shrugged it off and though, 'alright, hes probably just being careful, there is a lot of deer around and he seems to be driving fine and straight'. They were all back roads anyways so its not like i was fearing my life. We finally get back to my house, took us about 10 mins with his confusion. We go down the stairs into my room. I set him up a nice bed on my floor and we both lay down.

This is where it all goes wrong. I am laying in my bed with my eyes closed, feeling the mushroom effect still lingering quite hard and I hear Tyler mummbling something, I couldn't quite make it out so I kinda ignored it. Then he goes and turns on the lights.. Looks at me confused doesn't really say anything, so i say to him 'whats wrong? why did u turn on the light?'. He looks quite confused right now, not really himself and replys 'something is wrong'. I reassure him that nothing is wrong its just the mushrooms. So i walk over turn off the light and lay back down. 1 min later he starts to toss and turn in his bed, still mummbling away, turns on the light. Looks over at me all confused looking like an alien because of how dilated his eyes are. He says "Something is SERIOUSLY wrong!... where are my clothes!?" he was wearing his clothes, but he still frantically rubbed all over his body as if he was trying to find them. I was like "woah, Ty, its just the mushrooms you are wearing your clothes". He started to freak out more, the emotions with what he was saying got more intense everytime. Then he just started talking random and just pure crazy. "my mom.. my dad.. I workout.. something is wrong.. MATT FIX THIS.. my mom.. my DAD!.. I go to school... Nicole, i love her.. My MOM! My grandpa, My car. SOMETHING IS WRONG!" every word he said had a different emotion with his eyes wide open just walking around my room aimlessly, almost possesed. He started getting loud, my parents room is right above mine so I took him over to my pool table room as he started to trip harder and get louder. I started feeding him water, even though i knew it was not going to do any good for him as it kept getting more intense. "MY MOM!.. MY LIFE IS OVER!!! I'm DEAD! *feels around himself* I workout.. I got TO SCHHOOLLL! I'm alive... HELP ME MATT.. WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!" He must have been freaking out for about 10-20 mins by now. Louder and Louder he got, more intense, more random, more scary. "I have a life.. I have a dog.. I workout.. I AM DEADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a job? i'm alive!?.. I'm dead. my car. my life is RUINED!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!". I was thinking in my head 'shit i gotta get him outta my house, hes going to flip out and go on a rampage any second now', which would be a very dangerous thing considering we are both powerlifters and there is a lot of damage to be done. I started to drag him outside, he resisted, but i didn't give him much of an option. Pushed him out my door, we were both in socks and walked him down my drive way. I figured if i walked him down the road a little he could do whatever he wanted because there is no houses. My feet hurt pretty bad due to my gravel driveway and gravel road, but that wasn't a worry of mine at the time. Ty started to freak out more, trying to get away, trying to run. He started yelling, everything he was saying random before, then it turned into screaming it. I am thinking 'oh fuck my neighbours are gonna think i am a fuckin murderer'. At this point hes freaking out hard, feel to the ground and started rolling around pretty much, yelling, screaming, crying, just random. "I FEEL PAIN!!!!! MY MOMMMMM!!!!!!! I WORKOUT!!!!!!! MATT TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! I'M DEAD!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAS HAPPEND!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!" at the top of his lung, there was no physical way to put anymore emotion then he did into his words. By then we were about 100 meters down the road from my house. Still not far enough down the road to be isolated. So I ran back to my house knowing I had to get him to the hospital ASAP, not because the mushrooms will harm him, because they are harmless, but because the mental state he was in could harm him really badly at that point, he could end up killing himself, who knows whats going through his mind.

I finally make it back to my house, run in, into my parents room. look at the clock, its around 4:30am. I wake up my dad and mom, tell them that me and Ty took mushrooms and hes having a really bad trip so we need to take him to the hospital. They get up run outside with me to track down Ty, no idea where he is at this point. We hear him yelling and running down the road, he sees my mom and yells "MOM!!" starts to cry and falls down infront of her "I need help, I'M DEAD! MY LIFE IS OVER" she tells him that is ok. My dad gets the van and we manage to get Ty into it. The nearest hospital is 15km away. We start driving and Ty starts to freak out. I have pretty extensive grappling skills so I kinda hold him down as he freaks out, but hes just getting more outta control "STOP THE CAR, STOP THE CAR! HELP! STOP THE CAR! STOP THE CAR! STOP THE CAR! STOP THE CAR! STOP THE CAR!" almost like a scraming chant as he trys to get away from me and I am trying to hold his adrenaline trip down, which is becoming nearly impossible unless I were to hurt him in some kind of way, which I was not willing to do to one of my best friends. He finally broke away from me and attacked my dad who was driving as a 16 wheeler is speeding right behind us. I jump to the front as fast as I can as Ty flips right out on my dad as my dad is trying to pull over as fast as he can. 16 wheeler just about hits us but we must keep going.. we drive a little further, just about getting in car accidents left and right from this crazy beast that is my friend. 7km away from the hospital we have to stop, we can't risk driving any further, I open the door and let him out, he takes over running, we follow him with the van for a km, then I get out and tell my dad to go get the cops. Kinda extreme, but I have no idea what hes going to do, he could jump off a bridge, run into traffic (like he was) and get killed. Not only would I lose a best friend, BUT i would go to jail for manslaughter since they were MY mushrooms, which is not a risk I was willing to take. I chase after Ty, but somehow the run is running full out.. not just for one km.. like 3km. We pass over the bridge into town and I lose him.. Thinking 'OH NO HE JUMPED OVER THE BRIDGE!'. I am freaking out trying to find him, on the SAME dose as he is, just tripping outta my mind thinking whats gonna happen next.. my dad comes back i get in the van, 2 cop cars comin flyin up beside us, my dad explains that me and my buddy did mushrooms, Ty is having a bad trip and we can't find him. The cops that second get radiod that Ty just ran to the hospital and pryed open the emergency doors (which at locked might i add, but he broke that with prying).

They took off to the hospital and we followed. I was administered and they kept asking me questions and i would answer in normal intelligent ways, they were kinda freaked out by it because I was pretty alien faced and tripping at the time. I could hear Ty in the other room talking to the cops saying random stuff like "I MUST FIGHT!.. I'm DEAD!.. I must get out, I must get away and fight for my life" the cops were kinda freaked out saying stuff like 'don't fight just sit there, we don't want to have to harm you' They took me to a room where the nurse did a bunch of blood pressure work, I asked for a glass of water but she denied me it saying that they have to call poison control first, I was gonna say water wouldn't hurt me and mushrooms were quite harmless, but it wasn't quite a good time to say that. A cop came in and questioned me about where we got the drugs, I said that Ty got them from a crack house up town that is very well known for dealing a lot of drugs, knowing i can't put any heat on my house because I have enough stuff in there to put me away or get me some nice charges. Ty was so pshyco i wasn't sure what he would say, so worried as shit about that I layed there. My dad headed home, basically to hide as much as the mushrooms stuff I have growing as possible which is hard when I have 4 bulks, and a shitload of small casing as just experiments. After about 30 mins of tests they finally let me start drinking water, thank fuckin christ because I was chasing Ty around for hours and trying to hold the fucker down for a good hour also. So i lay in the room, the walls bending, folding, hearing Ty still tripping in the other room, as his mom walks into my room all broken up.. I am thinking "for fuck sakes can it get much worse" she gives me the whole "are you all right, you guys are so dumb" *cry cry*. So basically I fake being tired so she would leave me room. Finally 30mins later the Dr comes in, takes my blood a bunch of times, i didn't really care cuz needles have never bugged me. Then a nurse comes in and says "Tyler wants to see you" so i am like "sure, send him in". He walks in looking like a bear attack victum, i guess before running to the hospital he was hoping fences in town, ran to his house.. then the hospital. We look at eachother, shake our heads and laugh, first thing I say 'what the fuck was going through your head'. He just laughs, shakes his head and says "You don't even wanna know". Finally we get out of the hospital, my feet were all torn from running on gravel, i call into work and sleep the next day. I talked to Ty and somehow in his fucked up-ness, he managed to tell the cop he got the mushrooms from the same place I did, thank fuckin god.

I believe aged jars produce way more potent shrooms, I did a 1 gram tester yesterday and they were amazingly strong, but never again will I do 3 grams of a aged jar, way too potent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: IceCube]
    #4474964 - 07/30/05 09:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Good grief. :crazy:

Offlinelarksinc
Stranger
    #4477151 - 07/31/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, now that is a crazy trip. It's really cool that your parents are down with you growing mushrooms and tripping. That's dope. It sounds like everything got handeled pretty well, no real trouble. Except for Tyler's mom, did she know you guys goomed?

Thanks for the read, it was a great story.

OfflineIceCube
Stranger
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: larksinc]
    #4478444 - 07/31/05 07:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah everything was handled well, coulda got really bad if anything happend to Ty. Ty's mom just kinda bitched him out, and his dad did too, and for some reason his parents are friendlier to me.

It was a pretty crazy time, just imagine it happening to you while on 3 grams of mushrooms, I still feel like I am unable to fully discribe how crazy Ty was. Funny thing is neither of us got intimidated by mushrooms from it, were just more careful, I tripped yesterday on a 1 gram from that batch and it was awesome.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4478605 - 07/31/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That must have been pure hell. Ty probably shouldn't be doing anymore drugs. What does he think about that? I like how he was feeling his body and saying "I workout", etc. He was trying to stay in touch with reality. I was doing the same thing when my trip turned bad about a month ago. I had to look at my car key and tell myself I was a human being who had a car. It was scary.

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4483989 - 08/02/05 01:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Christ Almighty :eek:

OfflineIceCube
Stranger
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #4484065 - 08/02/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ty is willing to do mushrooms again lol, but he said he will never risk a high dose again. He was trying to stay intouch with reality, but didn't take long before he lost it hardcore. I am trying to convince him to type out his whole mindset when he was in that state, he can patch together a lot of it.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4486886 - 08/02/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah that would be cool if he could do that :thumbup:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4493997 - 08/04/05 06:18 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yikes.

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: day_tripper]
    #4496328 - 08/04/05 06:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

wow, pretty crazy stuff

"He walks in looking like a bear attack victum, i guess before running to the hospital he was hoping fences in town, ran to his house.. then the hospital. We look at eachother, shake our heads and laugh"

haha that last sentence cracked me up

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: Rex]
    #4509701 - 08/08/05 05:29 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The same thing happened to me. I took 5 grams and completely lost my ego. I knew who I was, but it's like I was on auto pilot without thinking a normal rational thought. I was messing everything up, got partially naked, got touchy feely with all my friends, and started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Once you lose your ego, it's on. =) You act on whatever you beleive to be happening, even though that may be totally different than what's really happening. You become an animal, who happens to have tons of energy because of the shrooms. My friends who were 50 lbs heavier than me said they were having a hard time holding me down.

I don't know what to say. Maybe you can't control stuff like that happening. The smart thing to do is stay calm + focused on something good during the trip. It looks like your friend started getting worried while in the car. That escalated until he lost all touch with reality, in a bad way.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineIceCube
Stranger
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4513739 - 08/09/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Next time I lock him in my dogs cage lol. He said something about at some point he thought he was in a car crash and dying, which i wouldn't doubt at all. Wouldn't mind to experiance what a full ego loss is like, but i would chain myself to a tree in the middle of no where lol. I was just amazed by the strength he gained from that mind set, next powerlifting comp i go into i should chew an ego loss worth of mush. My buddy is about 165lbs and I am 220lbs and I literally could only contain him for like 5 min intervals no matter what kinda hold I put on him.

OfflineDeeBohDamn
Stranger
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: IceCube] * 1
    #4514116 - 08/09/05 11:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Golden Teachers r teh shyt... Ive seen an experienced tripper lose it on an 1/8 of them.
Yesterday I saw a girl (exp. tripper as well) piss herself twice on a couch because she was in a catitonic state for a few hours. She ate an 1/8 of the powdered cubes I am eatn tomorrow.
Every trip is different, you never do know when ur gunna finnaly snap.

Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: DeeBohDamn]
    #4529824 - 08/13/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I know exactly how Ty was feeling, not personally but I experienced my friend doing the exact same thing on three grams... it was pretty crazy... cops came, ambulance etc etc

glad everything worked out to be ok =)

OfflineSynapticMisfire
Stranger

Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: harrybosetti]
    #4530150 - 08/13/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There seems to be a fine line between dealing with the situation yourself, and contacting some higher form of authority. You definitely had a lot to risk with the decisions you made that night; however, it's good to see that you choose your friend's well being and safety over what could've happened to you for reporting the incident. In your delicate situation, most people would've been concerned more with what could happen to them for growing, sharing, etc... You had a lot at risk. I think you made the best decision based on the circumstances and actions of your friend, and if it wasn't for having a friend like you, who knows what would've happened.

Edited by SynapticMisfire (08/13/05 04:00 PM)

OfflineIceCube
Stranger
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: SynapticMisfire]
    #4531260 - 08/13/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Golden Teachers r teh shyt... Ive seen an experienced tripper lose it on an 1/8 of them.
Yesterday I saw a girl (exp. tripper as well) piss herself twice on a couch because she was in a catitonic state for a few hours. She ate an 1/8 of the powdered cubes I am eatn tomorrow.
Every trip is different, you never do know when ur gunna finnaly snap.

Golden teacher are pretty sweet, I find only the aged jars give u insane trips. But normally I just use jars that are just finished colonizing and thats more of a laid back and calm heavy trip. My buddy told me about 2 days later that u think he may of pissed himself during it.

Quote:

I know exactly how Ty was feeling, not personally but I experienced my friend doing the exact same thing on three grams... it was pretty crazy... cops came, ambulance etc etc

It sucks having to deal with cops and an ambulance while ruined off mushrooms, but i must say the worst is dealing with your friends parents that you have known forever that just found out he did drugs, THAT SUCKS! Were u on mushrooms at the time? Or a trip sitter?

Quote:

There seems to be a fine line between dealing with the situation yourself, and contacting some higher form of authority. You definitely had a lot to risk with the decisions you made that night; however, it's good to see that you choose your friend's well being and safety over what could've happened to you for reporting the incident. In your delicate situation, most people would've been concerned more with what could happen to them for growing, sharing, etc... You had a lot at risk. I think you made the best decision based on the circumstances and actions of your friend, and if it wasn't for having a friend like you, who knows what would've happened.

Gotta do that kinda stuff for friends, its what being friends is about. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have to, But i knew it was possible to contain him, the neighbours woulda called the cops because of him shreaking that he was dead and that he needed to go to the hospital. Or he woulda just went insane and hurt himself really bad. Atleast in the end I didn't get pinched for anything, coulda been pretty bad.

OfflineThrasher420x
ΛηgΞl_?Γ_?eλŦħ
 User Gallery

#4534981 - 08/14/05 06:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

next time i would suggest you select a tripping buddy more carefully.

personally i think the best idea would be to just have him sit out the trip a just keep a very good eye on him (make sure hes not hurting himself or others of coarse) because the last thing i would want for me during a bad trip is to see cops, needles, and people asking questions frantically

At least no one was hurt in this whole ordeal that's all that counts. I wish my parents were cool with the shrooms, that's always is a bonus. Hope your trips in the future aren't as chaotic.

--------------------

OfflineANONYMOUSLYsarah
Sarah

#4547610 - 08/17/05 05:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

oh funnnn

--------------------
-sarah

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4551459 - 08/18/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's pretty wild man. Glad everything turned out ok. :smile: :sun:

There's only one thing I read that I found pretty fucked up on your part..

Quote:

A cop came in and questioned me about where we got the drugs, I said that Ty got them from a crack house up town that is very well known for dealing a lot of drugs

:nonono:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineIceCube
Stranger
Re: Now this is a bad trip! (Pretty Long) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4555278 - 08/19/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

next time i would suggest you select a tripping buddy more carefully.

personally i think the best idea would be to just have him sit out the trip a just keep a very good eye on him (make sure hes not hurting himself or others of coarse) because the last thing i would want for me during a bad trip is to see cops, needles, and people asking questions frantically

I have tripped with him many times on very high doses, like that coulda probably happend to anyone. But he was probably one of the most experianced shroomers other then me that I know.

He wasn't really in the state to sit out, I tired to calm him down, I was even saying to him that he was having a bad trip and that he needs to just chill, no luck at all, he just went completely insane/uncontrollible. Taking him to the hospital was the last thing I wanted to do, but I knew that something had to restrain him, if I let him run around my neighbours he woulda continued to yell, or even start freaking out and breaking into one of there houses. It would be like telling someone to sit and have a time out when they just watched there family get murdered, its not gonna happen.

Quote:

Hope your trips in the future aren't as chaotic.

Thanks! Me too!

Quote:

There's only one thing I read that I found pretty fucked up on your part..
Quote:

A cop came in and questioned me about where we got the drugs, I said that Ty got them from a crack house up town that is very well known for dealing a lot of drugs

In what way do you think it was fucked up? That I said Ty got them or that we put heat on a crack house that sells drugs?

I said that Ty got them just so our stories would match, mostly because I knew for a fact that he would NOT say that I got them or had anything to do with getting them, espically when he knew I had a lot of convicting stuff at my house. I also knew he would say he got it from the crack house, cuz thats what everyone says when they get convicted to keep friends that do deal outta heat.

If you ment putting heat on a crack house was fucked up. I don't really care about that crack house, I hope they rip it down, considering someone with a knife came into my work from there the other night all fucked up saying he was gonna kill us all because we said something to his mom or something. Not the kind of people I want in my town.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract