Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months.
    #4401743 - 07/13/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I have finally decided it is time. I have a good deal of white unperforated blotter I recently acquired, and I am going to eat more LSD than I ever have in the past for my first solo LSD trip.

Before this decision, there was a lot of stress on me regarding solo tripping because I thought it would upset my girlfriend. She and I just got back from barhopping all night, drinking lots of gin and tonics and beer and talking intensely about psychedelic experiences.  It was a wonderful fucking night.  She told me (it melted my heart) that she's finally ready to try LSD for the second time, and that she wants to do it sometime this summer.

Soon after that, I told her I wanted to take it alone, and that if she could just be around and ready to be called in case I needed her, that it would mean so much to me.  She was so cool about it...much cooler thanI even expected.  Wow. I am so excited. I just rubbed my face against my acid. :lol:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4401748 - 07/13/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

awesome.....

having your chick around(the experince) is even cooler.....

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4401750 - 07/13/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thats sweet! Have you ever tripped alone on mushrooms?

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4401751 - 07/13/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Male

Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: Toddo]
    #4401757 - 07/13/05 10:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Never tripped alone on ANYTHING buddy!  Never at all!  And lately, I feel myself itching for it...I feel like I can see something cloudy on the horizon that will open itself up to me if I open up the psychedelic floodgates all alone.  It's a very exciting prospect for me.

I want to be a writer...and to me, writing is a lonely lonely thing, something that embodies alone-ness in a way...so I think a solo trip would be a good thing for me, possibly the beginning to an entirely new stage in my entire life.  Any advice for a solo trip?  I don't even know if I want to have my girlfriend around if I need her..I almost feel like I should be ALONE.  She's gonna be gone the first week in August and I might do it then..

CaptainH:  if you click the acid trip report link in my sig, you'll see I did trip around her once :smile: It was gorgeous..I've never loved her more.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4401771 - 07/13/05 10:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Alright. Let me dig up my last solo trip report.

I have only tripped 3 times in my life. 2 of those where alone. One low dose (A blast) and the second was the most intense experience I had ever had.

Last solo trip report

You seem more experienced then me so I think you should be fine. What is so great about Solo trips is that you have NOTHING on your mind to worry about. I think you will do much better then me because your have more trips under your belt/thus more confidence in letting go.

Make sure to have lots of music and if your doing a heavy dose, make sure you have a "safe" place to chill at. I agree with you, you should be totally alone to have a true solo experience. Just tell her you will call her if things get rough. I have never done acid so I'm not sure whats fun to do when tripping on it. I know I love a good bike ride when I'm coming up on mushies.

ahhh, a writer, eh? Got any work? what kind of writing do you enjoy doing.

I too love writing.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4401772 - 07/13/05 10:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That's cool. Just make sure you're in a place where you feel safe.
Also, just FYI, sex on acid is fantastic!  :laugh:

Male

Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: Toddo]
    #4401787 - 07/13/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:smirk: I wish I had some recent work to show you but the well has been dry as of late!  In fact, one reason I am looking forward to a solo trip is because I believe it would go great lengths as far as kickstarting my desire to write.  A safe place? Here's my plan:

Buy a fresh eighth of pot.  Bring a small batty with me, leave most of the pot at home.  Take the subway all the way to the north end of Manhattan, dosing along the way.  Then:  Walk all the way from the tip of northern manhattan to the southern end  back to my apartment, tripping hard while experiencing New York City, my home, my life.  Along with me would be water, a small amount of grass and a batty, and my iPod stocked with all the music I could hope for and charged to a full amount.  A journey with no map through an island I want to know like the inside of my heart...

And ToiletDuk:  I know. :grin:  I left a bit out of that last report...;)

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4401806 - 07/13/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Enjoy :cool:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4401807 - 07/13/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That is cool about the way your girl is so forward about your desisions...and also about tripping again with you...that sounds wonderful and exciting!
Tripping alone is awesome! you are the master of your trip and you can guide it in a whole different way...it is fun to trip riding a bike everywhere..it feels like you have a new sence of freedom tripping alone doing what you want, when you want and as long as you want to do it..it makes you think about the song Free Bird in a whole different kind of way! have fun!! :tripping:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4401823 - 07/13/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I've tripped alone a few times, it's alright. All my best trips I have had people around.

--------------------

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4401841 - 07/13/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

some of my best trips have been solo....

enjoy my friend!

:smile:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: kindkesey]
    #4401847 - 07/13/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

my first time on acid i was alone... was 18... fisrt time on shrooms i was 18 and alone

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#4401894 - 07/13/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Robot, click here

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: DNKYD]
    #4401986 - 07/13/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I love tripping alone. My best trips have been solo. In fact I was alone on my last acid trip, and even though it seemed a little lack luster during the experience being that I didn't really do that much because it was raining outside, it turned out to be one of the most profound experiences of my life. It brought about more positive changes for me then I could have ever imagined.
My advice would be to just do what you feel like and don't try to have any concrete plans ahead of time.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4402135 - 07/14/05 12:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey Robot, I"ve noticed the times I've tripped solo have resulted in the most life-changing trips...

You can just get so much more done inside when there's just you to worry about.  :smile:

Have a great time, and safe journey's.  :heart:

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: MOTH]
    #4402449 - 07/14/05 03:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

high dose solo sessions all the way!
:sun:
be open minded!

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4402642 - 07/14/05 07:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If its the same white unprefed i got. 1 is good, 2 is mind blowing, 3 is near egoloss depending on mileage. Most clean fast coming up paper i think ive had. Have a blast, i am looking for a spiritual cleansing soon. I plan on doing it with my roomate tho who i can 100% trust. The last time I did it was with about 7 people and we all had taken nearly 20 hits between all of us and was almost too much.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: baraka]
    #4402652 - 07/14/05 07:40 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

damn i gotta get my hands on some of this unperf that everybody keeps raving about!

i've never tried a solo trip - well i've had parts of trips where i wanted to be alone and sat somewhere by myself for an hour or two, but it's not quite the same...

--------------------

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
Re: I am going to take LSD, alone, in the next 1.5 months. [Re: Krishna]
    #4402656 - 07/14/05 07:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I've taken mushrooms, LSD, and MDMA solo. Not a bad thing, but trips are *much* more fun with other peeps.

That said, be safe and have a GREAT time.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder