Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
campus harlem drop
    #17833545 -


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MkCpQFhCtDQ

so i watched this was being made on campus today... pretty cool also this is an older one on the same campus
:facepalm::vaped:


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Edited by SurReality (02/19/13 11:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: campus harlem drop [Re: SurReality]
    #17833574 -

The Harlem Shake always gives me some good :lol:. I didn't understand what was going on in the 4/20 stoner dash video.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: campus harlem drop [Re: zee007]
    #17833680 -

harlem reacts to harlem shake videos:


baauer is the best though so yeah by all means do it up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: campus harlem drop [Re: zee007]
    #17833716 -

zee007 said:
The Harlem Shake always gives me some good :lol:. I didn't understand what was going on in the 4/20 stoner dash video.



its april 20th. they are smoking weed in the parachute and campus police walks up and the video starts and no one notices the cop and the cop seems to not know whats happening...


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: campus harlem drop [Re: SurReality]
    #17833719 -

SurReality said:
zee007 said:
The Harlem Shake always gives me some good :lol:. I didn't understand what was going on in the 4/20 stoner dash video.



its april 20th. they are smoking weed in the parachute and campus police walks up and the video starts and no one notices the cop and the cop seems to not know whats happening...



Oh I didn't realize that was a cop :facepalm:, funny shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* White dude playing concerts in Harlem... *DELETED* skatealex2 786 10 03/13/10 06:09 PM
by frith
* So i"m going to fail Calc 2 and then drop out of school I think
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,117 31 04/12/05 12:57 AM
by Entropic
* Nine Inch Nails drops out of MTV awards over Bush image
( 1 2 3 all )
exclusive58 8,005 59 05/31/05 01:34 PM
by kake
* Timothy Leary - "Turn On,Tune In, Drop Out (ESP)" (mp3s)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,990 24 10/29/04 09:24 AM
by Learyfan
* I hate my last class, I fall asleep every day, and I'm fairly sure I don't need it - drop it?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 4,354 20 02/18/05 03:42 PM
by WildRunner
* Reading 'The Addictive Personality : Understanding the Addictive Process and Compulsive Behavior' RESTLESS 1,497 14 06/29/05 07:46 PM
by RedNucleus
* Help me understand myself looner2 777 12 01/31/05 10:18 PM
by KackleDude
* I just dropped one of my classes Redstorm 600 6 06/27/05 12:48 PM
by Noetical

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
480 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 79 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.