Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4396984 -

i'd definitely do it temporarily. I'd play with myself ALL the time as a girl... but no fuckin way I'd put up with periods and all the hormonal shit that you all have to deal with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4397365 -

Fuck no I wouldn't. Every woman I've ever met has been bat shit crazy.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4399313 -

I would totally do it. Sooo much easier being a dude, not to mention I'd be pissing every where....like off buildings and shit just cuz I could....I'd be pissing out my car window...no more squating...AND guys never have bad sex, they always get off.


--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: Gillette]
    #4399346 -

Yeah have a penis is great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: Gillette]
    #4399349 -

Gillette said:
AND guys never have bad sex, they always get off.




:lol:  If you've been fooled into believing that just cause we get off it's good by default, think again.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4399351 -

Maybe just for a while, but I definitely don't envy the menstrual cramps, peer pressure, squatting, and pregnancy. But it would be nice to have guys giving me all sorts of stuff for free.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4399359 -

I don't see how anyone could answer no to this question...just cause, like, I dunno...i wish I could try being EVERYTHING I'm not just to see what it's like. I wish I could know what it was like to be in the army and to be a policeman. To be a baseball player. To be a South American shaman. To be an African princess. Whatever, I'll take it all!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4399501 -

MeatSpace said:
I wanna be a dude for a while,
I just wanna know what it's like for them to cum.






Oh my God my boyfriend and I have talked about this before.... I would want to be a guy for a day just so I could know what that feeling felt like. Yes I am a girl and I have had orgasms but I don't think it is even close to the same as a male orgasm's. I would love to know what that felt like also


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4399510 -

I used to room with two platonic male friends...that was insight enough into the male mind. I learned a lot about male behavior observing those two, and it made me glad to be female. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4399531 -

EllemyshShade said:
I was thinking about it, and it's not that women have a lot of direct power. 

No, their power is much more insidious.  Most of the most skillful manipulators I've ever met were women.



Women are geniuses when it comes to being manipulative, they do it without even trying.

No, I wouldn't want to live as a woman. I work with all women and I have to listen to the petty shit they talk about all day, I don't want to be like that or be exposed to it anymore than I have to :smirk:

The menstrual cycle is not for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: mantis]
    #4400497 -

I'd do it for a month. Sure. Why not? I'd be interested in the sex stuff (and be a complete slut), and also interested to see how people responded differently to me.


--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: Gillette]
    #4400519 -

Gillette said:
not to mention I'd be pissing every where....like off buildings and shit just cuz I could....I'd be pissing out my car window



Oh my god, that's hilarious!!!! 

Yep, definitely on my list of things to do if I'm a guy...

PEE EVERYWHERE!!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is it OK for 2 separately married people of opposite sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 5,588 55 08/17/04 10:15 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Ethnic Preference in the Opposite Sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 4,262 47 03/21/06 04:42 PM
by eligal
* sex tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SixCee 12,251 63 11/04/10 01:31 AM
by stimpson
* Oral Sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Aninator 10,530 92 03/06/06 01:24 PM
by Muppet69_420
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,232 44 01/18/09 03:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* Women brain vs. man brain
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,918 28 01/24/05 03:53 PM
by drowneduck
* Can men and women be just friends? magissa 2,508 18 05/03/04 07:28 PM
by TheDude
* Sex Poll Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,493 57 04/13/09 01:25 AM
by StaleShrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,687 topic views. 1 members, 258 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.