Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4396592 -

You have no idea.  :evil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396602 -

oh I have every idea.

IMO, women ran the world long before they had rights.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396607 -

There are a lot of aspects of it I wouldn't like.  It's only for a month so for one time only, I'd get to experience pms and all the nice stuff that goes with it  :wink:.  I could probably only handle inserting a tampon once anyway.  :grin:

It would suck to get a body that is in the 9th month of pregnancy! hehe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #4396614 -

I was thinking about it, and it's not that women have a lot of direct power.

No, their power is much more insidious. Most of the most skillful manipulators I've ever met were women.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: Spooge]
    #4396623 -

entityexperiment said:
There are a lot of aspects of it I wouldn't like.  It's only for a month so for one time only, I'd get to experience pms and all the nice stuff that goes with it  :wink:.  I could probably only handle inserting a tampon once anyway.  :grin:

It would suck to get a body that is in the 9th month of pregnancy! hehe.



Yeah, that's why it has to be for a month...so that the gents can get a real taste of what it's like to be female, along with all the less-then-pleasant parts of it.  :wink:

If I were turned into a guy, I don't think I'd be able to stop playing with myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396627 -

the most skillful manipulator ive ever met was a woman, and she had me by the balls.

it felt good though :laugh:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396631 -

EllemyshShade said:
No, their power is much more insidious.  Most of the most skillful manipulators I've ever met were women.



Totally agreed. Seduction, lust, beauty, and straight mind games can really work wonders. :wink:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396641 -

EllemyshShade said:
I was thinking about it, and it's not that women have a lot of direct power.

No, their power is much more insidious. Most of the most skillful manipulators I've ever met were women.



well, they say no woman has ever started a war... my response: 'What about Helen of Troy?'

behind every sleazy corporate executive there is a greedy wife, never satisfied with what she has, always wanting a better car/bigger house than the jones'...

oh shit don't even get me started on this...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396670 -

EllemyshShade said:
If I were turned into a guy, I don't think I'd be able to stop playing with myself.



I'm a guy now and I can't stop playing with myself.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: freddurgan]
    #4396698 -

she obviously knows the rules already!!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396707 -

Yeah I'd probably give it a try, as long as I knew I could go back any time I wanted.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396745 -

You'd be surprised at how powerful the desire to stop the stimulation is after one orgasm.

Real men just suck it up and keep going when with a chick though. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4396759 -

I get "sensitive" in that area too after orgasming...but give me 60 seconds and then I'm refreshed.  :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396775 -

man right after orgasm is when i want a girl to keep going or me to keep going... i LOVE it.  intensex1000.

i use a peppermint lotion for masterbation, and the tingly sensation when i come is awesome.

did i just type this?

ah well :laugh:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396800 -

I wanna be a dude for a while,
I just wanna know what it's like for them to cum.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: Todcasil]
    #4396801 -

Todcasil said:
did i just type this?





  :grin: 

I may have to get some peppermint lotion of my own.  :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396808 -

go organic ellemysh, it smells and feels much better on my wee wee.

:thumbup:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: MOTH]
    #4396822 -

i would be up for changing sexes for a month.

hopefully i could be in adamists body, cause hes one sexy bitch. and i would have to be resistin bitches all over the place.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4396881 -

hahah!!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you ever want to live as the opposite sex, to see what it's like? [Re: Todcasil]
    #4396910 -

Yeah. You can really tell who is the 'man' in that relationship. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is it OK for 2 separately married people of opposite sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 5,588 55 08/17/04 10:15 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Ethnic Preference in the Opposite Sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 4,262 47 03/21/06 04:42 PM
by eligal
* sex tips
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SixCee 12,251 63 11/04/10 01:31 AM
by stimpson
* Oral Sex
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Aninator 10,530 92 03/06/06 01:24 PM
by Muppet69_420
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,232 44 01/18/09 03:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* Women brain vs. man brain
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,918 28 01/24/05 03:53 PM
by drowneduck
* Can men and women be just friends? magissa 2,508 18 05/03/04 07:28 PM
by TheDude
* Sex Poll Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,494 57 04/13/09 01:25 AM
by StaleShrooms

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,687 topic views. 10 members, 325 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.