Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRevan
Stranger

Loc: Somewere out there
Shroom juice
    #4335799 - 06/25/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not sure if this is where the post goes...move it if it's not.

To make shroom juice you need shrooms (lol) a pot, water, and a stocking(panty hose).

Put the water in the pot, add the shrooms, allow the water to boil. Once it boils put the shrooms inside the stocking and squeeze the juice out. Then pour the water into a jug, get it cold(you can drink it hot) and have fun.

I live in south Florida and the only shrooms me and my friends know of down here are...I think Hypholoma fasciculare
http://www.shroomery.org/images/23578/21287-Hypholoma_fasciculare.jpg

Have fun. =)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Shroom juice [Re: Revan]
    #4335850 - 06/25/05 12:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

u have cubes and copes in south florida. those are what you want. defentaily not what you posted. look around the forums and the main site and you'll see how to make tea and many other recipies, id guides, what shrooms are near you and when to find them ect. i think u need to do some more research :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineRevan
Stranger

Re: Shroom juice [Re: John]
    #4336053 - 06/25/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

=\ Why not what I posted? They made me trip. And all the other shrooms that I've found are bad. When I first moved here I picked the wrong ones and got really sick.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4336093 - 06/25/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

this claims them to be poisonous, but doesn't say what chemical it is. psilocybin containing mushrooms are the ones that most of us concern ourselves with (theoretically, that is!). for example here the same site as the previous link gives a listening for cyanenscens, and lists them as hallucinogenic, not poisonous. so, i'd be careful before you just eat random mushrooms - you can kill yourself.

do some research before dabbling in these things, if you value your self at all!

--------------------

OfflineRevan
Stranger

Re: Shroom juice [Re: Krishna]
    #4336108 - 06/25/05 01:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think I made a mistake...because the shrooms I have look nothing like that...they looked like the ones in the picture I first posted. They have purple underneath them, with a purple ring around the stem. The top of them is a brownish tan colour that fades to a whiter colour. Next time I go hunting, I'll take a picture...if I have a change.

InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

#4336128 - 06/25/05 01:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Do you realize by boiling you are killing the potency ?

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Shroom juice [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4336151 - 06/25/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I never could understand why someone would want to make a tea out of fresh mush.......

just eat'em  :laugh:  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#4342846 - 06/27/05 12:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yea now ur describing the right ones. with the purple veil and greyish/blakish/purplish gills. those are psilocybe cubensis (sp?) and what you want. what there's millions of in florida. those one's you first posted look similar i was just saying be careful because, now (with the pic you posted) you  can obviously see there are shrooms that look like cubes but are posionious! just be careful. a good rule for florida fields is to just take shrooms that have the purple veil. i've seen a lot of shrooms that looked like cubes in the field but never with the purple veil. if the veil has fallen of don't pick it unless you're 110% sure it's a safe mushroom :stoned:

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: Shroom juice [Re: niteowl]
    #4342865 - 06/27/05 12:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

fresh mushrooms from the field are a lot of times full of beetles, maggots, and other assorted insects. fresh home grown mushrooms are clean but still taste horrible to some people (like me) so i always make tea because you can down it way faster without having to choke down the raw material. less stomacvh probs because you don't have a gut full of fibre. eating shrooms fresh is defentaly most efficent, the few times that i have i've tripped really hard off of less. but really i can't stand choking them down, so i make tea or caps :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineRevan
Stranger

Re: Shroom juice [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4391700 - 07/11/05 07:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PaulAtreides said:
Do you realize by boiling you are killing the potency ?

That's not really true...I only say that because everytime I drink what I boiled in water, I trip harder (most times) that I do when I eat them.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #4391724 - 07/11/05 08:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dried,powdered shrooms in coffee, filter off the shroom gunk. That's the only way i'll do shrooms.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder