Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCrestone
vendor forum - or - vendor *bashing* forum
    #425019 - 10/14/01 12:56 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I was thinking that you should change the name of this forum to the vendor *bashing* forum. Its a good idea realy - every week we can all bash a new vendor. I was thinking that the vendor forum was a place for finding out about vendor deals and there products and finding out more about there stuff - but it looks like this is more a place to bash vendors personalty instead there products and service. I think you guys better change the name to this forum so people know what its realy about.

the vendor bashing forum - a place where you can take out all your angers and frustration on your local sponsors and vendors for trying to make money off your hobby. Come on in and join in on the latest local vendor bashing of the week. Next week we have local sponsor lil shop of spores to take a beating - be sure to join in next week for this time honoured event of our communitys weekly local bashings. For those who missed - we have allready bashed the sporechiks - spore trader post - myco-tek - blue thumbs - and coming next week - lil shop.

*do'nt miss it*

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: vendor forum - or - vendor *bashing* forum [Re: Crestone]
    #425023 - 10/14/01 01:02 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I think you're missing a lot of good information that's here. (but yeah, it's true that there's a lot of poop here)

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #425029 - 10/14/01 01:09 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Your very close to right when someone else is board they will go to all length to start shit.
They got rid of McMan and then went back 5 months to bring up lies and BS about me and they have done it to hawkseye,captainmax,(sporetradingpost but we all bash him)ralphster. etc...
This is a good place just a few idiots don't leave watch this thread it will be bashed endlessly

OfflineCrestone
Re: vendor forum - or - vendor *bashing* forum [Re: dimitri211]
    #425055 - 10/14/01 01:38 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

maybe true captain - but when I first try to find out about the hydra-pod all I could find was a bunch of personal hatefull shit about the maker. I did'nt care anything about the guy who made it - I just wanted to know more about the setup. I ended up thinking that no one here realy knew anything about it at all and could'nt accept the idea he had to offer because they could'nt accept mcman as a businesman. so - I emailed myco-tek and I was suprised when I found out that the myco-tek man was mcman cause he was a cooler guy than what he sounds from these posts here about him. I am glad I did because I actualy got my answers that I wanted and got them fast. I do'nt know why I botherd looking here in the first place. all the infomation I was wanting for all the kits when I shopped for one did me no good here. All I got was a bunch of drama and bad information from here. Mayebe there is good information here captain - but I am having hard time finding it with all the bashings in the way. I do'nt see how this forum is realy helping the community. I say you should change it to the vendor bashing forum so that users will know what they are getting in to when they come here. thats my impresion anyhow.

Anonymous

#425107 - 10/14/01 02:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Its obvious crestone = mcman... Anyone with a brain can see that by reading all your posts.

Anyone who is curious, look up Crestone's posts and you'll see the obvious, this is mcman

Anonymous

Re: vendor forum - or - vendor *bashing* forum [Re: ]
    #425117 - 10/14/01 02:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I say strip all the vendors naked and make them run through the streets!!! (Just kidding folks).

Leaf

Anonymous

Re: vendor forum - or - vendor *bashing* forum [Re: ]
    #425118 - 10/14/01 02:42 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Puppykiller

>"Its obvious crestone = mcman... Anyone with a brain can see that by reading all your posts."<

Man, I hope you're right. Welcome back Mcman!!!

Leaf

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #425461 - 10/14/01 08:01 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

its all those fags from FF....cant get attention there, so they come over here....

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum