Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
The trichoderma, or 'forest green' mold that screws up many a cake and/or casing isn't harmful to humans, from what i gathered from some investigation on the subject. a lot of times i see questions on this forum regarding the safety of eating mushrooms exposed to certain molds.
trichoderma is actually used to control fungus infections in large scale farming.
as always, it's better safe than sorry, but trichoderma probably won't hurt you. it will screw the holy hell out of your crop, but not your person.