Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4135495 -

I personally wouldn't do it, but if an ego-tripping hothead got dosed and fell apart like a baby I wouldn't care. I *might* try and help, unless I hated them.

Then I would buy whatever he got dosed with from whoever dosed him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #4136902 -

well I don't recommend you actually DO it, I was talking more hypothetically, I would never dose someone without them knowing, personally. My point was more of a karma thing...they deserve the lifetime of problems if they're doing nothing but causing problems for other people anyway, IMO


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: kake]
    #4136921 -

Could set them straight, you never know.

per Chinacats story of a few years ago, with the pure crystal, and the telephone, and the heroin...

i'm too lazy to dig up a link, but you know the story i mean.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4136996 -

I'm still kinda new here so if you'd bother digging up the story I'd really appreciate it :smile:!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Kamek]
    #4137069 -

I'll be goddamned if I can find it....

Basically, he was all strung out on heroin, not dealing w/ anything or anything. a friend came over and Chincat blew him off. Well, the friend left and Chinacats phone rang a bit later. He answered the phone and his friend had dosed the handset (!) Life changing drug experience ensues, etc etc.

The original story is much better than my abridged version.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4138070 -

^^^ Sounds like an awesome story. I would love to read it as I love all of Chinacat's stories.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Tadpole]
    #4138320 -

this was a bitch to find...

Quote:
Allright one more story tonight
This one's from a dark period of my life 'but an important night.
It's 96 and i'm livin in a hotel down on fisherman's warf in San Francisco.
I am horribly addicted to herion. Ravaged and in the grips of the beast. My friend's try everything they can to reason with me. I blow them all off and only leave my hotel room to go to the post office and western union and then down to the mission district to score my dope for the day.
One day i'm in my room in my constant nod and a good freind comes by to see me. One of the elder heads that first showed me the ropes on tour. He sit's there and cries and tells me i'm rotting away and i'm like ya ya see ya later and he leaves. A little later he calles me and say's " We love you and you need to see the light" and hang's up. I'm like whatever man and as i hang up the phone i feel it. LSD crystal doesn't require you to eat it. If you get it on your skin you get high. And as i look at my hand where i held the phone when he called me there was little specks of white fluff all over. I realized he had sprinkled it on my phone.I was like noooooooooo not now. I knew i was in for a bad trip since being a junkie you get full of bad karma. I went into the bathroom and imediatly puked everywhere. It was coming on strong and fast. I layed down and saw what a ravaged wreck of a person i had become from this evil drug. I was at the end of my rope and took off out the door and down the hall out of the hotel. Hell i was probably going to jump into the bay. As soon as i got out side there was another of my close friend's waiting casually smoking a cigarette. He flicked it and said I think it's time we got out of the city and went up into the mountain's.
That's when my healing began. I was so sick , but i was taken care of.
I havn't touched herion since. I never will.
That's the Grateful Dead family for ya




--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4138351 -

Thanks for that man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4138442 -

Yeah, thanks a lot! :smile: Which thread is this from?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Tadpole]
    #4138701 -

Its from some thread on Vaginal LSD dosing, believe it or not.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my math teacher is such a hippie.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4138997 -

Awesome man, I've been wanting to read that story for a while, but I could never find it. Thanks for digging it up.  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Teachers gone wild RandalFlagg 719 2 09/22/05 11:30 AM
by FL_accciD
* Chinacat Jim 5,091 18 11/08/05 08:19 PM
by ToTheSummit
* ChinaCat, Its getting sickening
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Drummer 22,671 161 08/10/13 09:07 AM
by Learyfan
* Yes, I'm shedding tears over MATH
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,191 33 02/24/10 01:00 PM
by today mylove
* Hey Hippies!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Yarry 5,718 44 04/06/06 08:11 PM
by kong
* damn math test
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 2,069 20 05/10/05 03:32 PM
by danlennon3
* FOR CHINACAT:
( 1 2 3 all )
moorhsum 13,605 46 05/05/14 12:39 AM
by maquiavelz
* Imagine how many famous people Chinacat turned on...
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 9,087 22 03/31/16 09:22 AM
by Sp-out Rastaman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,547 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.