Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need a girl friend that...
    #4002373 -

likes to sterilize WBS as much as I do :lol:.  If that was the case I wouldn't be sitting @ home alone on a friday night sterilizing.  I guess I should of timed this a little bit better :P

Just thought I would share with yous guys

:edit: forgot the alone part :P


--------------------
-merc

Edited by xmercury (04/01/05 08:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: xmercury]
    #4002381 -

Girlfriends make acceptable lab assistants in a pinch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: xmercury]
    #4003566 -

i want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket...


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: Locus]
    #4003690 -

I want some cake...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: Kamek]
    #4003691 -

I want some coke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: xmercury]
    #4003729 -

I just bought a 10 lb. bag of WBS!
I...uhh..need an assistant myself. :wink:
My last grow failed :frown:
and that was using the PF tek.... I'm going to go with the WBS this time around.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4003734 -

make casings

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4003959 -

Damn girl if you failed with the PF-Tek then why do you think WBS is gonna do ok? I bet you cant cook either :smirk:


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: PawPaw]
    #4003965 -

:grin:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: Locus]
    #4004069 -

WBS is so easy she wont fail. Just fallow magash's tek.


--------------------
-merc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: xmercury]
    #4004146 -

I need a girl who doesn't mind being ignored at least 25% of the time, and who is willing to ignore me another 25% of the time.

So that's 50% of our time together were we need to be able to ignore eachother. There's got to be at least one reasonable woman like this.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need a girl friend that... [Re: trendal]
    #4004188 -

*** You are ignoring this user ***


--------------------
blog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,174 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,377 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* Do you shroom with girls?
( 1 2 all )
teen 5,119 27 02/25/04 11:49 AM
by iloveraving
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,149 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* Need advice(about a girl)
( 1 2 all )
Requiem 3,530 20 03/16/04 09:29 PM
by Zwieback0
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* I have the best girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
cdchriscd 5,205 33 08/10/03 02:24 AM
by Anonymous
* This girl said... stefan 1,701 13 02/28/03 03:19 PM
by MushroomSally

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
993 topic views. 7 members, 9 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.