Okay, I am going to try to handle this shit as carefully as I can without offending anyone here or elsewhere.
In 2003 there was a drug bust in Vermont. Information to this drug bust was obtained on the internet via an electronic mail URL, one of more than about 9 web sites which also carried the same story only shorter and longer versions of what occured or what the particular news service saw fit or a need to publish.
I am leaving the orginal name off of this post for now since anyone here can go look at the article on the site at this URL:
http://www.mushroomjohn.com/newsusvermont1.htm
Now whether anyone here knows, I am only operator of my site having sold most of my copyrights, except for family and personal photos to two brothers listed in various pages of my site and who handle most email sent to me, only forwarding letters of importance and deleting unwanted solicitations.
One such letter came to me and here is the letter, with the name of the sender removed. This is the senders name posted in the news item available at my sites url posted above. It is also int he google and if you go through enough google pages, other news services also carry his name. It is public information.
here is what was written.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: xxxxxxxxxxx.aol.com Subject: Your posted article about me.... To: mjshroomer1@yahoo.com
Dear John, My name is ____________. I am writing to you to request a favor. Every time that someone puts my name "____________" into google, the article of when I got arrested a few years ago comes up on your mushroom web site. I was wondering if there was any way that you could take this article out of there. I am graduating from college in two months and I would really appreciate having this article not be there. Once I graduate from college and start looking for a job, I would really feel better if this article wasn't right there for everyone to see. I hope you will understand this. Thank you very much.
____name________.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
A responce to this letter about copyright law, public access and the Freedon of Information Act was sent to the above person and both Nexus and Plexus decided that since this information can be found on more than 9 electionic news service sites that the page in Mushroom John's Website should remain as it was.
I have not seen that letter but the brothers informed me of its content and I agreed. The Mushroom John Website is a forum of public information available without censorship to all.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Now today Nexus forwarded to me two more letters sent to the email addy approximaterly 1/2 half hour apart. I am leaving the name on those email letters because it is an alias by the person who sent me the above letter which contained his real name.
This person said he contacted me on several ocassions and told me I had ignored his warnings to remove the article from the site.
That is a lie.
Only these three letters were reciedved about this matter. And these three letters which all came at the same time are the only ones about this matter. Both Nexus and Plexus have informed me that they never recied any other mail about removing the article. Which is what he asked in his first letter. They told me they had never heard his name before or a letter like this before..
Here are the two letters sent back after the above person received a reply form Plexus concerning the site.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
From: Tenaya Roshay" <tenayaroshay@hotmail.com. Subject: remove Tenaya Roshay name To: mjshroomer1@yahoo.com
This is Tenaya Roshay I have asked you repeatly to remove correnspondence with my FUCKING NAME ON IT and you have refused. I am in the process as of today in making a web site that will casue major irritation and anger on your part. and I will do what ever it takes to make you comply. I will discuss to the entire world you sexual problems with 14 year girls and what will happen to you in fucking PRISON.
Remove correnspondance that has my name on it, TENAYA ROSHAY and I may reframe from pushing enter on my computer and uploading the alternate Mushroom John website.
you have 1 day.
Tenaya Roshay
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Right after that email a second letter was forwarded to me by Nexus from this same person still using an alias and this time it was a Hotmail account instead of his AOL email addy used in the first letter.
This time he apparently was addressing his message to Nexus or Plexus regarding me.
Here is what his second letter said with several threats of varying degrees.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
From: Tenaya Roshay" <tenayaroshay@hotmail.com> Subject: Action To: mjshroomer1@yahoo.com
I am sorry to inform you this but I must take action.
Your associate Mushroom John has put my name on a document and I have repeatly asked him to remove it but he has not and will not respond.
So now I taking action. Anyone in the future or in the past will have their company and name attached to a web site connecting them to Mushroom Jon and his web site that gives people the opportunity to go to Thailand and have sex with 14 year children. I suggest you get on the horn with Mushroom Jon and correct the web site
http://www.mushroomjohn.com/newsjapan1.htm
I don't mind having the storry told, BUT CHANGE THE FUCKIN NAME that is associated with it. Tenaya Roshay Keiko Tokonami, etc...
He is such an idiot.
I am sorry that it has come to this but police have contacted me about it and I AM REALLY PISSED OFF WEB DESIGNER.
SO if he takes my name off there is no problem, simple and to the point.
How would you like having your emails posted for everyone to see.
Mushroom john has meat his match.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nexus,
after recieving this email sent me his responce to this person and I approved of the response back to him. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nexus 2nd letter to this jerk
My brother Plexus has already wrote you of this situation and again we will not remove the article which is also available for viewers on numerous electronic news websites.
If you like, we will post all this information and the original newspaper write up in the Burling Post and other Wire News Services which carried the story and post them in dozens of shroom websites. So then your name will come up twenty times instead of once.
Additionally, we are sending your original letter to Mr. Allen which you sent him under the name of ____NAME____ as well as both of your emails using the name of Tenaya Roshay to Reporter Emily Stone of the Burlington Free Press who covered the original story, to the prosecutor of your case, District Attorney Carolyn Hansen and to Detective Steve Dumas of the Burlington Police Department.
And another copy of all three letters and our responses will be sent to Judge Ben Joseph.
WE do not take kindly to you threatening us or Mr. Allen.
Our attorneys are aware of your actions and will proceed against you accordingly.
And any threats against Mr. Allen are futile since he is not the owner of this site and has nothing to do with our decision to maintain the wholeness of what Mr. Allen has presented at his Mushroom John's Shroom World site.
Nexus of Shroomster Enterprises
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Now I would also like to point ouyt a few things I noticed in his above email. He said that i attached his name to an article. That is a lie. It was in the news service wiored published report.
2. He said he was contacted by the police because they found his name on my web-site. I do not believe that either.
As for removing anything from the site, I do not have that right. i can add all I want up to 1000 megabytes but can only remove something out if Nexus and Plexus okay it and I am satisified and agree with their response as to what they and their attoneys will do as said in their letter to this person. IF I was to personally respond, as some of you may know, I would personally have gone off the wall on this character, which I did not do. He is digging his own hole.
Any Comments about this matter are most welcome.
Thanks for listening. And I will keep you all informed of this matter if more emails are sent.
mj
btw, Tenaya Roshay and the other Japanese4 name he used are friends of mine from Tokyo who had the website cosmic Shrooms for three years until Japan made the magic shrooms illegal. I would not substitue his name and replace it with theirs.
And if he writes any of those other news wire servies or AP or UPI, they aklso would not remove his name formtheir sites, which can also be viewed typing inthe name of the person abovem ior by someone who knowns how to search those names on the internet.
While he is threatening my site and anyone associated with it, that is his karma and I am sure if he continues then Nexus will send his threatening letters to the people mentioned in the letter Nexus sent to this person.
Edited by mjshroomer (03/31/05 05:58 PM)
|