Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story?
    #3577337 - 01/03/05 10:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I used to smoke pot, so I guess you could say I was a half-ass member of the local drug scene. I have been a sober person(drugs got boring and shitty) for many years now.

I have a couple of "hardcore" dealer stories.

Back when I smoked pot, I was at some dude's apartment who could hook it up. Some guy who I didn't know came in an plopped down $25,000 dollars(American). He wanted to buy as much pot as he could get his hands on. I about shit my pants.

One person I used to know would drive over to California and buy 20 pds. of weed at a time.

This other guy I met said he knew Mexican mafia people in some southern state that had a big warehouse full of pot. They had hundreds and hundreds of pounds.

Some chick that I know had an uncle who was busted for coke trafficking. When he was pulled over he had like 50 pds. in his car.

Oh..another story I just remembered. I was in high school and one of the kids in my graduating class was hanging out at a coke dealer's house. The dealer left and this kid was looking around the house and him and his friends found $12,000. They stole it and went on a spending spree. They ended up getting caught though. They were forced to pay all of the money back...even though it was dirty money.

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/03/05 10:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3577350 - 01/03/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I once sold a few sheets to this kid... he ate a bunch with me when I sold them to him and tirpped balls with me on it. he sold a couple of the sheets, no complaints. then the kid got drunk and had his final two sheets in foil on his dresser and spilled beer on it. he wanted me to refund his money ($200). I was like fuck no, and went to collect my money and he had a fucking .22 pointed at me when I got there. I got my money from him (I am not afraid of a .22, he was more afraid to shoot me than I was to get shot) and never spoke again.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #3577356 - 01/03/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My ex years back used to deal LSD...a lot of it. He got pulled over with about 20 sheets in his glove compartment, the cop open the glove box, thought it was regular paper, and shut it without saying a word. That was some scary shit.

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Liz]
    #3577361 - 01/03/05 11:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ive been arrested with a bundle of dope in hidden in a pack of gum that the cops never found... each bag was hidden between sticks of gum.

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Jim]
    #3577381 - 01/03/05 11:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One time, shortly after aformentioned sheets in the glovebox story, I was walking, carrying a sheet on me to sell to a kid who I had class with.  I had it in my bra...it rained...and soaked in.  I realized too late, and wound up committed for a long time, completely off my rocker.  :frown: 
*Note to self* Do not carry LSD, in bra, in the rain.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3577383 - 01/03/05 11:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was at a coke dealers house and this coke head came in and laid down some money and said he wanted another fix. The guy turned to get the coke and the coke head stole what he laready had laying on the table. Well I said man he is stealing your shit. I jumped up to run after him. The guy told me he'd handle this. I followed the dealer outside and watched him shoot the guy in one of his knee caps. He walked back in and thanked me for trying to help and later that day got me a brand new suit to wear to church the next day. It was an Armani Suit. Thast the last I talked to him. He used to call me from time to time and I wouldn't answer the phone.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3577404 - 01/03/05 11:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:confused:

Why not? The dealer seems like a good guy, he was very grateful to you.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577408 - 01/03/05 11:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One time, shortly after aformentioned sheets in the glovebox story, I was walking, carrying a sheet on me to sell to a kid who I had class with. I had it in my bra...it rained...and soaked in. I realized too late, and wound up committed for a long time, completely off my rocker.

I know a guy who grew up with this one dude. This dude and his brother used to make LSD. One day, the brother was cooking up a batch and he dropped it on his leg. He immediately ran into the bathroom and tried to clean off his leg, but it was too late. He went on a MASSIVE unhealthy trip and was committed. When he got out of the mental hospital he got a shotgun and blew his brains out.

I always questioned if the story was legit...but I ended up meeting the "dude"(brother of the guy who committed suicide) years after hearing the story and he confirmed it.

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/03/05 11:16 PM)

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Ravus]
    #3577412 - 01/03/05 11:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If I saw someone shoot someone else in their kneecap, I dont care how nice they were to me, I still wouldnt want to be around them.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3577416 - 01/03/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

He shot a dude in the kneecap. That's kinda creepy.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577417 - 01/03/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I followed the dealer outside and watched him shoot the guy in one of his knee caps.

HOLY FUCK!!! That must have been insane!

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3577427 - 01/03/05 11:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

One time, shortly after aformentioned sheets in the glovebox story, I was walking, carrying a sheet on me to sell to a kid who I had class with. I had it in my bra...it rained...and soaked in. I realized too late, and wound up committed for a long time, completely off my rocker. 

I know a guy who grew up with this one dude.  This dude and his brother used to make LSD.  One day, the brother was cooking up a batch and he dropped it on his leg.  He immediately ran into the bathroom and tried to clean off his leg, but it was too late.  He went on a MASSIVE unhealthy trip and was committed.  When he got out of the mental hospital he got a shotgun and blew his brains out.

I always questioned if the story was legit...but I ended up meeting the brother years after hearing the story and he confirmed it.

yeah for a really long time I didnt recognize my friends, my family....anyone.  I didn't even know who I was.  They induced me into a coma for like 3 or 4 days to keep me from completely freaking out.  After about a week and 1/2 of not knowing who anyone was, they started preparing my parents for the fact that I might never "come back".  While they were in the hallway talking to my parents, my little sister snuck by them, into the room.  They hadn't been letting her in to see me, because she was only 3 and they were didn't want to upset her....she climbed into bed with me, and started crying, and I knew who she was...and said her name...and everything started coming back to me.  I was out 3 days later :confused:  Weird how something like that can trigger whatever in your mind, and bring you back to where you need to be.  I never really had any long term effects from it though.  I see trails sometimes...but that I kinda like  :grin:

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3577439 - 01/03/05 11:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have a rather amusing story....

one of my buddies from south caralina had a crazy brother... well, one day fresh out of the ward he decided to eat a bunch of acid, and ride his dirtbike around town wearing only his boxers (bare feet). Well the cops chased him aorund town for quite a while untill he came back towards the house and he slid the bike on its side and ground his leg into the pavement. he screamed freedom the whole time...

i guess you have to know him to find this amusing so I will share another story from that family.

I was hanging out with the brother(not the motorcycle one) at his apartment in downtown glens falls. It is located on the second floor of this building which is adjacent to the police station. well, we were hanging out, toking, and whatnot, when all of a sudden his cd player started skipping in the middle of this sick billy cobham solo... he calmly walked over to the cd player and remove the cd, pick up the cd player and brought it into the kitchen. He threw it on the floor and started jumping on it breaking the shit out of it. After a minute or two he proceeded to pick up the larger pieces of the cd player and threw them out of his second story window into the police stations parking lot. He than sat down and turned on the tv like nothing had happened, and asked to hit the pipe.
That was so crazy when he did that. It was broad daylight on a busy downtown glens falls street where he threw the cd player.

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3577467 - 01/03/05 11:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There was the coke/weed dealer who was had a gun laying around and had all these underaged girls doing e and freebasing coke in his apt all the time, but no specific good stories about him.

There was this one guy who I met as a weed dealer for the first time, when I went in, I saw an enormous bag of white powder on his table. Like, one of those really big ziplocks, filled.

The next time I came back, I noticed it was next to his breadmaker, and he ended up being the coolest dealer I've ever had.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577472 - 01/03/05 11:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Here's another one...

I know a guy who is dead now, but who was a hippy through and through. He usually would throw a pot plant outside every summer.

About 15 years ago or so, he put out about 20 pot plants. When he went to go harvest them they were 15 feet tall. He was shocked at how big they were. He hacked all of them down and he drug them to his truck. He had a big truck with a cab and he completely filled the cab with the plants. He got like 20 pounds and stayed stoned every minute of every day for over two years.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3577541 - 01/03/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No thankx, I used to live with Gangster affiliate, no stories I will post...

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3577630 - 01/03/05 11:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
:confused:

Why not? The dealer seems like a good guy, he was very grateful to you.

He was grateful to me. He actually called me about 3 days ago and left a message to see if I'd come see him again. I may actually do that. The reason I didn't answer was because I ws still finding the true meaning of "me". Confused yet ???  I was for about 2 years. I think I will call him tomorrow.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3577640 - 01/04/05 12:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

I followed the dealer outside and watched him shoot the guy in one of his knee caps.

HOLY FUCK!!! That must have been insane!

It was insane. He was an awesome shot by the way. It freaked me out and I sat in the living room for about 2 hours shaking. After which he took me downstairs and showed me some other stuff that scared teh shit out of me.

I also saw the most coke I have ever seen in my life. I saw about 50 or 60 kilos in a closet of his.

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

Edited by JettaJay (01/04/05 12:04 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3577668 - 01/04/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i was headed home one night with 4 1/2 lbs in my car. this was like 10 years ago. well anyway, to make a long story short, i got my car searched, went to jail for a bong that i didn't even know was there, and the cop(k-9 unit) didn't find the pounds. i went and got my car from the POLICE STATION with that shit in it the next morning, after a friend bailed me out. i was thinking that, at any moment, the pigs were gonna be like "well, you're off to county for all that dope you got in your car!". lucky me....then, at least.

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577676 - 01/04/05 12:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It was insane. He was an awesome shot by the way. It freaked me out and I sat in the living room for about 2 hours shaking.

What happened to the gunshot victim?  Did he just lay outside of the house?  Didn't any neighbors call the cops?  Did the coke dealer ever get charged with attempted murder or anything like that?

I also saw the most coke I have ever seen in my life. I saw about 50 or 60 kilos in a closet of his.

Why don't you tell me this guy's address?  I will be sure to show up and thank him personally for how well he treated you.  My friends and I will also ransack his house looking for coke and money.  :smirk: :rotfl:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#3577882 - 01/04/05 01:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you scare me, sometimes. :shiftyeyes:

--------------------

OfflineXionide
Stranger

Loc: washington
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: blissedout]
    #3577968 - 01/04/05 01:27 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No crazy stories here but keep em coming.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577988 - 01/04/05 01:31 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you scare me, sometimes.

Me? What did I do that was so scary?

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
    #3578244 - 01/04/05 03:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
i was headed home one night with 4 1/2 lbs in my car. this was like 10 years ago. well anyway, to make a long story short, i got my car searched, went to jail for a bong that i didn't even know was there, and the cop(k-9 unit) didn't find the pounds. i went and got my car from the POLICE STATION with that shit in it the next morning, after a friend bailed me out. i was thinking that, at any moment, the pigs were gonna be like "well, you're off to county for all that dope you got in your car!". lucky me....then, at least.

4 pounds of pot? That had to be bloody smelly! How in hell they didn't notice!!!

I'm glad you weren't busted tho..

.fs.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #3578265 - 01/04/05 04:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Me and my friends were slingin herb like a year ago. Well we were operating mainly out of a house we were stayin in, everything was cool we were makin money, smokin for free, meetin cool people, playin music, and well shit happens and we had to leave the house. A DAY after we move out the cops raid the place lookin for drugs. We just quit dealin after that, but i miss it man it was so much fun :stash: :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #3578296 - 01/04/05 04:47 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One time me and my friends were really stoned and we were driving home from this party with about 1/8 of weed and a bottle of vodka in the car and we got pulled over. The reason we got pulled over was because I was like moshing in the back seat haha, that was really stupid but I was stoned and didn't think anything of it at the time, I was just having fun. Well, anyway, the cop pulled us over and knew we were stoned. He asked my friend why his eyes were red and he said it was because of his acne medicine and it dries his face and eyes out a lot. The cop searched the car without our permission, I'm not sure if he had the right to or not but he did and he found the pot and vodka and the whole time he was searching he was threatening to get a dog and send us to jail and all this stuff so I thought we were going to jail. Then he let us go which was surprising because it was pretty obvious that we were stoned out of our minds. One of my friends kept laughing her ass off and kept saying stupid shit to the cop hahaha, I was so scared I couldn't say anything but apparently she wasn't. So that's the only drug story I have.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #3578593 - 01/04/05 08:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sold a large bag of meth:syringe: to 2 undercover taskforce cops:piggy: { after smoking THEIR hash:bong: }... cost me 13 months in prison and close to 10 grand in legal fees and fines :sad:. 20 years later...here I am.  :confused: :grin:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #3578915 - 01/04/05 10:06 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

went to a dealers house with a friend. i think the dealers were from Venezuela. some guy was sitting at the kitchen table bleeding. i had this bad bad feeling. i wanted to leave so bad. my friend asked whats up with the bleeding guy at the table. the dealers said that he disrespected them. and then they started hitting him in the face again. the guy was crying and i had the worst feeling i have ever felt in my life. never went back.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Anonymous

#3578928 - 01/04/05 10:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Old friend went into coke dealer's room (dealer moved into this guy's house uninvited), got his bowl out of the drawer that just happened to have this guy's bag of blow. He got beaten to death with blows from several guys in the kitchen in front of 4 or 5 pathetic onlookers. :frown:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Organic]
    #3578932 - 01/04/05 10:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Jesus... Did they go to jail?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Phluck]
    #3578944 - 01/04/05 10:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No. They are still out there doing their thing. They never gave anyone their real names, ever.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #3578946 - 01/04/05 10:19 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just think, if drugs were legal.. a lot of this crime and violence surrounding "illegal" drugs would disappear.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Organic]
    #3578952 - 01/04/05 10:20 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sitting in my best friend's den on NYE, tripping hard. Take a xanax at about 4AM to come down with him. We woke up at about 5AM with a phone call that a friend was killed about two miles away in a car wreck. He fell asleep at the wheel. My friend had a very hard time, still tripping, coping with the fact that xanax from him very likely was involved in this fellow's death :frown:

This happened a few years back

Edited by Organic (01/04/05 11:16 AM)

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Shroomism]
    #3579086 - 01/04/05 11:14 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Just think, if drugs were legal.. a lot of this crime and violence surrounding "illegal" drugs would disappear.

agreed

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3579151 - 01/04/05 11:30 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

4 ICP thugs tried to break/rush into a friends place to steal a qp of herb with knifes. A gun was pulled and they took off.

This was highschool.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (01/04/05 11:30 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: fIsh in my head]
    #3579338 - 01/04/05 12:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fIsh in my head said:
Quote:

blissedout said:
i was headed home one night with 4 1/2 lbs in my car. this was like 10 years ago. well anyway, to make a long story short, i got my car searched, went to jail for a bong that i didn't even know was there, and the cop(k-9 unit) didn't find the pounds. i went and got my car from the POLICE STATION with that shit in it the next morning, after a friend bailed me out. i was thinking that, at any moment, the pigs were gonna be like "well, you're off to county for all that dope you got in your car!".  lucky me....then, at least.

4 pounds of pot? That had to be bloody smelly! How in hell they didn't notice!!!

I'm glad you weren't busted tho..

.fs.

it was in vaccum-sealed bags in a stash spot that a friend of mine installed for me(he worked at a car sterio shop.).
i'm glad i didn't get popped, too! but i did the next year :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3579368 - 01/04/05 12:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

getting popped sucks... I got popped with over 200 dexedrine in college...

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineGods_Hitman
Reforming Lurker

Loc: Right Behind You
    #3579431 - 01/04/05 12:48 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Happened long ago but having it here made me nervous.

Edited by Gods_Hitman (01/23/05 04:53 PM)

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Gods_Hitman]
    #3579481 - 01/04/05 12:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

They said
my car was a ravers toybox.

:lol:
you got real lucky!!

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3579627 - 01/04/05 01:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:

and im sure we would all be smackheads...  :syringe:

...i know i would  :crazy2:

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3579665 - 01/04/05 01:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Great stories! :laugh:

Here's mine. Back in the day, when I sold pot (nothing big, just 1/4's, halfs, and the occasional oz.) I was raided by the cops. I was snitched on by someone who I thought was my friend, but that's another story. Anyway, They searched my house, and only found about an half oz, and a few pipes and bongs. They never, EVER thought to look in my freezer, where I had a half pound! :eek: Needless to say, they wrote me a summons for the paraphenalia and possession, and left, rather disappointed.... :grin:

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #3579672 - 01/04/05 01:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have some interesting stories about myself, but I'll refrain from telling because I don't want to incriminate myself.

Years ago when I was hanging out with a bunch of thugs (not my kinda ppl now), I needed a new weed connection so I was brought to a friend-of-a-friend's place.

I sat in the dude's living with hanging out with his family until he got back and then introduced myelf to him. He seem perturbed. I went upstairs to buy a dub. He threw a few 20 bags down on the bed and while I sifted through them to see which was the fattest, he started pulling out dozens of huge ass crazy knives, swords, weapons from all these drawers and started cursing. He said he was trying to decide which one to stab this guy with who stole money from him. That was the last time I bought off of him.

I knew a FOAF that drove from the east coast to the west coast one time during his old rave days to buy like 10's of thousands of dollars worth of E. They did so much driving back that that while driving back through the desert, they crashed into a sand dune and just left their car there and never went back to get it.

Also back in the day.. a couple friends of mine used to drive into Washington DC to buy herb. Dupont circle was the spot they usually went to. They met some dude in an alley. They gave the guy 20 bucks and waited there. Remember this was for herb. The guy comes back, drops two bags into their hands and takes off running. Keep in mind the perspective of being in an alley and looking out at the street. Once he ran out of the exit of the alley, they saw this cop fly past the opening on his bike, dive off the bike and tackle the dude right there on the sidewalk. My friends took off running in the other direction. Once in the clear, they looked down and what they had. It was CRACK.

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: BrAiN]
    #3579706 - 01/04/05 02:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Here's another one. When I was 14, me and my family were on vacation down on cape cod. We went for 2 weeks. Naturally, I wound up meeting a lot of cool kids there, and got pretty close with these 2 girls. One of them had a bunch of gel tabs with her, so I took 3. They turned out to be reall strong, so I was trippin my tits off. I also took like 5 percs, and we had been smokin allll day. So this kid who we had been chillen with invites us to a party at his cabin, and we go. Its probably 1 in the morning, and we're all wrecked, I'm peaking at this point, and there's about 12 of us blazin on the glassed in porch of this kids cabin. There were a bunch of candles in the room, and I was really enjoying how the candles were reflecting off the glass, and making weird patterns. I was having a great time. All of a sudden, I notice that some of the candles reflections start to look really strange. Almost..like...flashlight beams. The I realized...they WERE flashlight beams. Noone else seemed to notice at first, that we were surrounded by like 8 cops with flashlights, just staring at us through the glass. One of the kids we were with was sellin herb, and had a few ounces on him, which was enough to charge all of us with possesion. And it turns out "the kids cabin" wasn't HIS cabin at all. He had broken into it. Everyone there got charged with breaking and entering in the night time, which is a felony, and posession of a class d. They never found the percs in my pocket that I hadn't taken yet, thank god. I sat in jail until about 4am, trippin my ass off in a holding cell, with 11 other kids who were all as fucked up as I was. My parents came to get me, and I think I was grounded for like a month. The worst part was, everytime I had to go to court for that, we had to drive 3 hours down the cape, and 3 hours back. Eventually the case got continued without finding, and was wiped from my record, because the judge believed me when I told him I had no clue the house was broken into.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #3579727 - 01/04/05 02:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ifallapart said:
so I took 3. They turned out to be reall strong

Geltab always turn out to be uuber strong. There must be massive doses in those things

Quote:

ifallapart said:
Eventually the case got continued without finding, and was wiped from my record, because the judge believed me when I told him I had no clue the house was broken into.

ANother state? You should have just said.. FUCK IT. I doubt the state would have extradited a 14 year old for some bullshit like that. Then again.. who knows... You never would have been allowed back in the state though. Heh

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3579736 - 01/04/05 02:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No, cape cod is in Massachusetts, just real far south.  SO I had no choice :frown:

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3579740 - 01/04/05 02:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hehe, he was probably trying to rip off your friend, but decided to ditch the crack when the cop went after him.

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Phluck]
    #3579751 - 01/04/05 02:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
    #3580236 - 01/04/05 03:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Great thread! 5 Shrooms  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

I bought a bag from a dude in a park known for people who hang out and party. A buddy of mine was there and told me I could trust getting a sack from this other dude. I stowed the baggie deep inside my sock in my hiking boots. Not too long after that a cop shows up, sees a baggie on the ground near the table we were sitting at... demands we all let him search our persons....

He didn't find my bag, but the kid I bought from was taken away with several other bags in his pockets. And then his little girlfriend had a major freakout sesssion there in the park as he was being taken away.

Offlinemitemouse
Student

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3580411 - 01/04/05 04:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This story happened to my friends brother...He was known for supplying my city with bud and coke..well a drug deal went wrong when he was buying 30 pounds cash and a friend of the seller got the urge to steal the money..so he shot my friends brother, uncle and another friend in the head..Then they wanted to dispose of the body and he decided to cut the body up with a chainsaw..he bought a chainsaw and used it for awhile but he forgot to put oil in it so the motor burned out..His head was almost decapitated and his limbs were chopped off..to cover it up, they tried to burn the building down..they just left and the building never was burned all the way..Police finally come and state its one of the most gruesome crime scene..this is in a big city known for crime and murder..the killer were caught cause the murderer's girlfriend snitched on him and two other were considered accessories..

Offlinetrunksan
PsyChicken
Male

Loc: UK, Hellas
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3580417 - 01/04/05 04:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Happened last week!

My m8 was looking for weed and coke all day and cudn't find. So we had to resort to a neighbour of his who was a known junkie. They asked us for money but we cudn't trust them so they told us to go with them.
We went with them, picked up the dealer in their car.
It turned out the dealer had just got out of prison, 11 years for killing some1. They started asking us then stuff like:

Wanna buy a gun?
Ever stabbed any1?
Neither of us had even ever been arrested so this was really weird

We go to some back street we notice the dealer has cuts in his arms. Which we later learnt that it was from stabing himself in order to fight withdrawal symptoms from Geroine.
At some point he even started crying... saying " I wana have a daugter and give her my mother's name"

All was fine, went back home in one piece, but it was frightening and funny at the same time!

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
    #3580546 - 01/04/05 05:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GratefulJim said:
I have a rather amusing story....

one of my buddies from south caralina had a crazy brother... well, one day fresh out of the ward he decided to eat a bunch of acid, and ride his dirtbike around town wearing only his boxers (bare feet). Well the cops chased him aorund town for quite a while untill he came back towards the house and he slid the bike on its side and ground his leg into the pavement. he screamed freedom the whole time...

Wooooo, SC representin'!Freedom, Freedom!

But really, once I drove my roomate's drunk herb dealer to Fayetteville, NC in my roommate's car. The herb dealer was a psycho, much moreso than the meth dealers I'd meet later in life. He was legally blind from having been shot in the head, and he was still belligerent as hell. Anyway, we were supposed to make the pickup in a convenience store parking lot. We get there early and dopeman goes inside for beer. I see him at the counter starting shit w/2 guys and I looked around for our friends w/the herb. When I looked back, he's fighting the 2 dudes out into the parking lot, and I yell "Get in the fucking car, or you're getting left" and he must have believed me as I was backing out, 'cause he jumped in, and the 2 dudes are kicking the shit out of my roommate's huge Catalina (or some other huge boat of a car) and I spot what must have been our connection driving through the lot watching, so we missed them and drove home emptyhanded because dopeman was too drunk to remember how to get in touch with them.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: mitemouse]
    #3580567 - 01/04/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mitemouse said:
This story happened to my friends brother...He was known for supplying my city with bud and coke..well a drug deal went wrong when he was buying 30 pounds cash and a friend of the seller got the urge to steal the money..so he shot my friends brother, uncle and another friend in the head..Then they wanted to dispose of the body and he decided to cut the body up with a chainsaw..he bought a chainsaw and used it for awhile but he forgot to put oil in it so the motor burned out..His head was almost decapitated and his limbs were chopped off..to cover it up, they tried to burn the building down..they just left and the building never was burned all the way..Police finally come and state its one of the most gruesome crime scene..this is in a big city known for crime and murder..the killer were caught cause the murderer's girlfriend snitched on him and two other were considered accessories..

that wasnt baltimore, new orleans, memphis, or detroit.. was it?

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #3580869 - 01/04/05 06:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Growing up I used to visit Belfast quite regularly as my grandparents live there and I had a few friends over there. By then the paramilitary organisations were not what they used to be, and pretty much got their money by dealing drugs. Anyway, every dealer had to give a cut to the gangsters. Long story short, a friend of a friend was shot, in both feet, both knees and both hands. For not giving his cut.

--------------------

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? *DELETED* [Re: mitemouse]
    #3582633 - 01/05/05 01:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Drink_Punk_Soda

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #3582650 - 01/05/05 01:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

once i went to get a oz of coke i was getting it for 400$ a oz and it was good when i told them it was for me but once when i went to test it they gave me good shit and then the rest of the bag was 1\2 coke 1/2 tied yes 1/2 laundry soap wtf i sold it with out knowing the guys offerd me 900$ for a oz and were fucking pissed needless to say i moved becouse of that. we used to get lbs of weed shiped to us in weaties boxes from canada back when i was in high school

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinepk3
Stranger
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: onetime]
    #3583345 - 01/05/05 08:32 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I never dealt. I got a nice ass I'd like to keep tight but one of my best friends was/is a big time dealer. He's in jail, probably where he belongs, so I guess he's not a dealer right now. I havent seen him in years as I moved away from my birthplace but the guy got really crazy after I left. He started setting up deals and instead of giving the buyer the "shit" he gave them a beat down instead. Not all the time just when he was really messed up. This one time he did it to the wrong guy. After a deal gone bad where my friend walked away with both cash and the "shit" he dropped his pager at the meeting place. When he went back to pick it up the other guy was there with a shotgun. Now my fatass friend tried to run and hide in the bushes. But the guy heard his heavy breathing in the bushes and proceeded to lay 4 into him. He actually lived thru it but half his knee was blown off.

~pk

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: pk3]
    #3584211 - 01/05/05 01:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i had some friends that tooks some angels trumpet one time and they were hanging out at this guys uncles house tripping nuts the guys uncle was a cop that was usually pretty cool about getting wasted or whatever but one of the guys started really freaking out and running into walls so he took them to jail they got charged with disturbing the peace or something like that they just kept them in there til they came down and they had small fines to pay. Funny thing was cops had no clue what they were on and another friend was already in jail for dui earlier that week and the cops were asking him what his friends were on.

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Gainer]
    #3584474 - 01/05/05 02:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I had a similar experience with a couple of my friends back in the day, only they took some Jimsonweed seeds. One of them came to my house and started talking to an invisible friend instead of me. I led him back to his house, and left him there. He managed to wander off again and was arrested at a convenience store for yelling at the clerk, saying he was Satan. They took him to a hospital instead of jail, and it took him 3 days to regain his sanity. That Jimsonweed is some baaaaad stuff!

Invisiblepurpledropper
 User Gallery
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3584499 - 01/05/05 02:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

my roommate used to sell qp's of bud every couple days and was kind of naive about it. so one morning i was upstairs takin a shit when he let in three dudes he didnt know. so when he pulled out a sack one of the guys pulled out a gun. the guys came upstairs opened the bathroom door and forced me to get on my bed (they let me pull my pants up, thanks fuckers). well any way they only got away with an ounce and now there all in jail.

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
    #3705335 - 01/31/05 12:05 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
Quote:

mitemouse said:

that wasnt baltimore, new orleans, memphis, or detroit.. was it?

Whats wrong with Memphis? lol thats where I live. Well Memphis suburb in MS. I know it is like in the top 5 most dangerous cities in the USA though. There's a bunch of crazy fuckers who don't give a shit here.

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

OfflineSoulSurfer
Killer of Giants
Male

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3705375 - 01/31/05 12:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I use to do alot of coke so there are many crazy stories that go along with that shit. I was dating this chick and she pulled a gun on a Vietnamese dealer because he wouldn't front her a gram. The dude came and talked to me about it later and I set it right, but I had to dump her because she was getting too nutty (turns out she was a crackhead). Im glad those days are behind me now

--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3705730 - 01/31/05 01:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

me and some boys got pulled over at a traffic stop and the cop was looking around. the cop saw a paper bag in the passenger seat and grabbed it. it had a bong and a big sack of weed in it but he put it right back. i was pretty drunk so i didn't think twice about it until way after. it was pretty lucky.

after reviewing some of these post i have concluded that there are some FUCKED up people out there.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Edited by TODAY (01/31/05 01:19 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: TODAY] * 1
    #3707470 - 01/31/05 12:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i was at a place with a bunch of old cabins built onto the side of a hill next to a shitty little ski resort.

it was pretty much a hippie commune. 200 bucks a month per cabin, no showers, just a lake. the place did have electricity though.

my friend who's an organic kinda guy lived there and loved the place. he introduced me to his friend, Joe. joe was family, and had just gotten outta prison for acid and some other shit. they took me into his camper next to his cabin, with his girl chrissy and their two kids (he was in his thirties at the time) he was pretty fucked up and had just gotten into a fight with a guy who kicked his dog. it was a rough place. no cops ever ventured there though. people liked to keep them out.

in his camper he had around 300-400 sheets of white blotter. he gave me, my friend austin and his girl each a ten strip and we sat around, they played music and i watched.

he told us a friend of his from the tour had hooked him up with all that paper cause joe went to jail for him, and refused to drop names to the feds. so joe went to jail for 40 months and had a nice big present waiting for him when he got out.

this was three summers ago or so. around the acid drought. it was decent acid, joe said it was lavendar and was "the only shit out this summer" he had a stash to say the least.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: sui]
    #3707579 - 01/31/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

suimush said:
Me and my friends were slingin herb like a year ago. Well we were operating mainly out of a house we were stayin in, everything was cool we were makin money, smokin for free, meetin cool people, playin music, and well shit happens and we had to leave the house. A DAY after we move out the cops raid the place lookin for drugs. We just quit dealin after that, but i miss it man it was so much fun :stash: :thumbup: :grin:

*cough* we had to get an ounce to payback YET ANOTHER front (grumble grumble you know who) like a week later *cough*  Then we quit :rolleyes:

But yes, it was hilarious that the cops raided the place the day after we left :lol:
That house was great, though.  Getting a quarter off in bags in less than an hour was :laugh:

--------------------
delta9

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
    #3707681 - 01/31/05 01:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Good stories.... here's mine....

I was over at a friend's apt a couple years ago. At the time, he lived next door to a very active dealer (a fact we frequently took atvantage of). One night we were taking gravity bong hits in his living room and we heard this shouting coming through the wall (from dealer's apt) and then some REALLY loud thud/bang/whatevers. Then we hear the door get thrown open and someone running at top speed out of their apt. Seconds later we hear 2 more people run out the door (chasing the first guy, we assumed) and some sounds that sounded a hell of a lot like guns being cocked. Never found out what happened.... cops showed up like an hour later but didn't bother us.

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? *DELETED* [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3707998 - 01/31/05 02:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #3708133 - 01/31/05 03:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I would feel like the luckiest man if you get pulled over, they find all your shit, and laugh it off and let you go. That's awesome.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: nonoman]
    #3708247 - 01/31/05 03:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i have a couple... ill share the first two that come too mind
First is, i went to farmer jack and got about 2 ounces of dried shitake mushrooms, sold the 2 ounces for $240 to one guy, well after i had gottenm myself a real eigth of mushrooms and was tripping balls, i guess about 10 people came with ball bats and i was told i was going to die, but then my friend just told them to leave, and they did.

Another, my friend got a call from someone he had never met for a pound (mistake #1) and he ended up getting mased and robbed. sucks for him

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #3708266 - 01/31/05 03:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

OK i got a couple.. back when i lived in puerto rico i was about 9. the DEA raided my neighbors house a coke dealer. they came in full force. choppers also had a boat near by in case he fled in his and a ridiculous amount of agents and local cops the whole deal.

i just remember seeing all this it was like it was straight out of a movie. his super hot daughters where running around all over the place crying not knowing what to do,a dog got shot lol it was quite a scene. but he gave himself up peacefully no tony montana here lol.

they where there the whole day tearing his house apart of coarse they did not find anything cuz this guy was a big time dealer he just imported and exported.

another time i was there visiting. me and this buddy of mine were at the beach and saw a plane drop this huge crate that was picked up by some guys in a pick up as soon as it landed must have been hundreds of kilos in there

OfflineMikeaa727
Stranger
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: buckwheat]
    #5093034 - 12/22/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I was once buying 3 lbs. of pot of a dealer I didn't really know. SO he pulls a gun on me.

Invisibledanamine
oldster
Male

Loc: MA
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Mikeaa727]
    #5093227 - 12/22/05 09:53 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

AFOAF is a pretty big weed dealer. He used to live in boston,in a fairly wealthy, very white part of town. One night, he's getting ready to go home to his parent's house when his buddy calls, drunk as fuck, and asks if he sell a quap to these dudes he met at a bar. The foaf, against his better judgement, trusts his friend and says okay. The 3 show up, his friend and two thugged out black dudes. foaf whips out the quap, and his scale just to show that it's legit. The kid who he's talking to is like, "I like your style, but I like this more", pulls out a knife and grabs the weed, the scale, and the two guys both jet. So foaf and his buddy go off chasing after the two dudes. Foaf ran cross country in high school, so he can run for a while. He chases after the guy with the scale and the herb, every once in a while, slowing down to catch his breath, shouting, "i'll kill you mothafucka!" but is too out of breath to catch foaf. This goes on for a while, until foaf gets someone to call the cops. His friend meanwhile, gets into a fistfight with the other dude while foaf keeps chasing the main guy. Main guy throws the knife down when he hears sirens,and then runs down an alley and ditches the weed and scale and whatnot. Finally, the cops show up and get out of the car, guns drawn, and tackle the thug kid. They scare him enough to admit he had a knife and shows them where it is. FOAF tells the cop he was a waiter and they mugged him and stole his tip money, so he doesn't really know how much it was. I guess they ended up going to jail and my friend has like, 140 dollars thatthey found on the thug kid sitting at the boston police department if he ever wants to go pick it up.

Talk about black kids in a white irish neighborhood getting fucked! He never found the weed though, he went looking for it later on and couldn't find it anywhere in the alley. He figured a bum must've just rolled over it that night and found a quarter pound of headdies. Good story, but I guess loosing 800$ worth of herb isn't really worth it all that much...he just laughs about it now when he tells the story.

-Dan

OfflineMcdoopy
Fungus Face
 User Gallery

Loc: Varrok Center
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: danamine]
    #5093259 - 12/22/05 10:05 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I got caught selling rolls with a pal at a club.  By the time we were caught I only had about 3 or 4 on me.  We unloaded the 40 or so earlier...

Thankfully :smile:

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
    #5093446 - 12/22/05 11:14 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Many years ago we ran a guy over the border, he had like $5000 worth of crack on him. We needed the money from helping him. :shrug:

Another guy I knew smuggled 2 pounds of weed every 2 weeks from cali. He ended up quiting the game and got out scott free, one of the few I fear.

--------------------
:heart:

InvisibleBLAST_420
Stranger
    #5093510 - 12/22/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

i knew a guy who would drive around with a 15lbs. bail of pot , 1 gallon bag of coke, 1 gallon bag of xtc and a few other 1 gallon bags i couldent ID, he would sell it all in less than a couple of days

Anonymous

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: BLAST_420]
    #5093550 - 12/22/05 11:43 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Hell, I use to sell X alot...Can't get it anymore though..Wish I could..

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Anonymous]
    #5093654 - 12/22/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I grew up in rural Canada and I had lots of friends who's parents were bikers.. I saw some really crazy stuff..

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Bhairabas]
    #5094471 - 12/22/05 03:43 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

there are some crazy stories, and some crazy mother fuckers in the world.
the shity thing is i dont have a story, and i dont want to have one thats fucked up, just a chillin story is what i want.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: hcrider]
    #5094673 - 12/22/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I forgot what a badass thread this was.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
    #5094902 - 12/22/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

my friend went to go sell 5lbs of coke..............
showed up alone.

got stabbed in the face and beat for his coke.

not fun.

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #5095115 - 12/22/05 06:37 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Folks, that's why smart people don't sell coke.

You get stabbed in the face and beat.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5095168 - 12/22/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

or you could be a big crazy mother fucker with guns that noone fuck around with.

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#5095177 - 12/22/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hcrider said:
or you could be a big crazy mother fucker with guns that noone fuck around with.

Except other people with bigger guns. You're never gonna win that way.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: TheDude]
    #5095203 - 12/22/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

They wouldn't fuck with me if I had a dirty bomb or ball bearings and c4 strapped to me  :suicidebomber:

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Boom]
    #5095330 - 12/22/05 07:30 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
They wouldn't fuck with me if I had a dirty bomb or ball bearings and c4 strapped to me  :suicidebomber:

truit Booooom. :thumbup:

Edited by hcrider (12/22/05 07:32 PM)

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Boom]
    #5095447 - 12/22/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:

Sure they would,  granted they have the same disregard for life as someone who would strap a bomb to their chest and detonate.  No one wins.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: TheDude]
    #5095485 - 12/22/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:

Sure they would, granted they have the same disregard for life as someone who would strap a bomb to their chest and detonate. No one wins.

well put.

OfflineDude96
Stranger

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    #8703043 - 07/30/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Not too crazy of a story compared to these...but this is mine. Alright, so me and my friend were chilling in high school. She had recently moved so i'd driven over. her boyfriend lived in a really sketchy area of town. So we bus down. Now me...I'm just a normal guy, I never have and never will use hard drugs. I lost a best friend to them...but at the time I did love..and i still do, love my trees :grin:..this will play in later.

I started to have bad feelings when on the 9 o clock bus we saw 4 chicks get on and sit in front of us. They wreaked of booze, and were dressed like whores. I didn't think they actually were whores until they started talking about their last calls. I was kind of surprised since it was only 9 and hadn't really ever been exposed to that kind of thing before..I was new to the drug scene.

So we get off the bus and see her boyfriend and his friend waiting for us just openly drinking. We go and chill there for a bit. His friend shows off his new switch blade.. we shoot the shit, drink a bit..talk about the fact the her boyfriend deals more than pot and is carrying..everything is fine.

And then the cops came.

We thought at first they were just bus security so we started to leave and then another cruiser pulled up. Some cops went in and blocked one door, the others blocked the other. They came in told us to poor out our booze.

I was spooked as hell, as i wasn't sure how much he was carrying. Somehow we got out of it just fine minus our booze and started walking. He talked his way out of it, pretty chill cops. When I found out he was carrying coke, e and a few ounces of weed I just about shit myself. We walked around with him while he made deals all night. I watched a car be stolen and hung out with people that I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst.

So yea, in comparison..not much. But just the thought of if they had of searched him how fucked we were scared me.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Dude96]
    #8703238 - 07/30/08 04:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yeah my stories aren't very interesting compared to some.

when i was 18 my friend took us over HIS friend's house.  he had a key so we just let ourselves in.  the kid grew weed and had tons of it just lying all over drying.  i can't really estimate how much, but now i realize it was quite alot.  at the time i figured lots of people grew weed like that so i didn't think anything of it.

i was friend's with this kid, he would let me hang out at his house while he wasn't there sometimes.  next to his box of money, 10 sheets of acid, pounds of mushrooms under his bed, ect.
motherfucker stole 2000$ from me one day and never answered my phone calls again.  wtf... i wish i had known that was going to happen so i could rob him first.

met a girl that was waiting for a bus that had an ounce of molly in her bag.  was kind of cool.

and at festivals i've seen people with like 10k E pills sell out in 2-3 days. 10 lbs mushrooms gone, sheets disappearing at retarded speeds.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Dude96] * 1
    #8703246 - 07/30/08 04:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ive got a crazy story.

about 4 years ago i was visiting an old friend in palm beach, im also good friends with his older sister(who is smokin), she knew that i was pretty into drugs back then, always doing something on the weekends, smoking a bunch of pot, she smoked pot as well, so anyway....  i get there and my friend isnt home yet, cant remember where he went but he wasnt going to be home for a while, so i was just going to chill with his sister.  i walk into their house without knocking(always have, nothing out of the ordinary about this), noones around, but i hear music comming from his sisters room, so i go over to it and being the funny guy that i am i slam open the door and yell "FREEZE ITS THE POLICE!"............. only to have 3 spanish dudes throw guns up in my face and start screaming in spanish. :eek:  his sister isnt in the room.... OH SHIT......  what the fuck am i going to do(i thought to myself)?    they had me on the ground and started to tie my arms together when his sister walked in and screamed "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"

at this point im scared for my life, 19 years old, thinking i just pranked the wrong people on accident, and what do i say??  :awesome:

Thanks K*****, but youre a little late, i already shit my pants.

they all start laughing at me, we all have a big laugh and long story short, i was introduced to a member of the cuban mafia to which gave me a very generous cut for pushing coke for him. started out slinging about an ounce a week for him and near the end(about 7-8 months later) i was pushing in between a 1/2lb-1lb a week. pretty pure. the nice yellow cakes :smile:. i made a run once a week for nearly 8 months back and forth between palm beach and st lucie county.

it started with a crazy story and it ends with one as well.  i was on my way to meet him at a secluded spot to pick up a LB.  called him and talked to him about 15 mins before we were supposed to meet up, everything was fine. ok. see you in a few mins.    i sit there for about 20 mins. nothing. called his phone. busy.  called again in 5 mins. some strange voice ive never heard saying "hello? who is this? were you supposed to be meeting E***???  i hung up.  right as i hung up my buddies sister called me frantic and crying telling me to not answer any calls from his phone and not to talk about ANYTHING on my phone regarding drugs.

turns out some dipshit ran a red light(right down the road from where i was sitting), smashed into my dudes car, totaled it, he was knocked unconcious, and unfortunately for him the trunk opened and several LB's of coke spilled into the street.......  he wont be getting out for a while.

also crazy, this brought my world crashing down, because i was stupid enough to get addicted(when you have that much, that you pay so little for, and make so much money on, its hard not to.) and at the end when my connection ceased, i was up to snorting roughly 4 or more grams a day.... myself.  i wasted alot of money after that searching high and low, paying ridiculous amounts for my habit(since there was no quality coke in my area that i knew of). ended up blowing most of what i profited trying to quit. by the time i finally stopped i was left with maybe $5k.
that was a huge learning experience for me, and is when i started being reasonable with drugs and got into my current and now lifelong health kick.

--------------------

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8708638 - 07/31/08 05:38 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Damn, this shit is old.

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

OfflineMarioTrip
since84
Male

Loc: 69 w/ you
    #8708756 - 07/31/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The odor of bullshit is strong in this thread!

--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

OfflineCokedUpHobit64
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8708793 - 07/31/08 06:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm one that I can think of off the top of my head happened to a buddy of mine a few years ago.

My friend had a brother that would occasionally transport large amounts of cocaine for some extra money on the side.  We live right near the border of Ohio so he would get the truck full of cocaine in Ohio and then drive it all the way across the border to Michigan to some town.  The poeple that had him doing this were in the Greek mafia, which sounds kind of lame at first but most of those guys are fucking crazy ass poeple.  One night my friend went along with his brother to do a run and everything went fine until they got there. They delivered the cocaine to the guys and at the same time they arrived some other guy showed up to buy it from them.  I guess the guy was about 2,500 short and tried to pass it off as a mistake, but one of the Greek guys grabbed him by both of his thumbs and cracked them all the way back until both thumbs were just hanging off his hands and bleeding, then proceeded to kick him in the ribs until he was coughing up blood.  Thats the last time my friend went with his brother for a cocaine run.

--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8708800 - 07/31/08 06:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well quit shitting yourself.  :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8708816 - 07/31/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

was with my boys picking up a a few pounds

walked into a room got the lights turned off and a shotgun cocked in my face

wasn't my money, and my boys werent tryin to do anything about it

so they walked out missing a couple grand

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Offlinemetalmorph
Pat Badass
Male User Gallery

Loc: So. Maryland
    #8708854 - 07/31/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:

it's so true. Well, at least for weed, a lot of other drugs are too dangerous to have legally...(heroine)

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: metalmorph]
    #8708870 - 07/31/08 06:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

vice crime enforcement keeps government pockets huge

make drugs and prostitution legal and they get 100x safer

but the police budget goes way down

and thats what they don't want.  losing power.

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

InvisibleJack yo Self foo
The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the red fern grows....
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: anyone420]
    #8708934 - 07/31/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

the crazy stories always seem to be told from someone else to me....they are like campfire stories for wannabe drug dealers...

however if you fuck around with powders in this world, you can count on bad shit happening as a result...

anyways...once upon a time some people had just got a nice batch of acid in a 3 gallon jug and proceeded to drive home with thier haul...they were pulled over for turning right on red...people started to get jumpy and the cop smelled fear, hethen decided that he is going to search the car...he finds the jug and says 'What is this? Some moonshine?' He then pours some in his hand and dunks his tougne in for taste test....

the end....of the cop...hahaha...

another...ok...a guy took his friend home after a long night of partying...upon arrival at his freinds house there are cops all over the place...the two freak out because they know why the cops are there, so turn before they get to the block his house is on and go to the other side of the block...his friend gets out and runs through backyards to get inside his back window and grab his sought after items from their hiding place in his sisters room...the two drive away after his safe return and his friend moves to a new city for a little while...

yah!!

one more involving a guy who decided to try his hand at growing some hydro while dealing various drugs...he gets a sweet project going and decides to sart showing people and sending pictures from his phone and the internet...needless to say soon word spreads and one day there is buzz at the door(he lived in an apt complex) he asked who it was and no one answered...he thought it was his friend so he was about to buzz the mystery guest in when that same said friend called and told him there were cops outside his door...so he and a few others grabbed a few garbage bags and tossed the plants inside them and ran down the hall...there was a hallway connecting a few of the buildings together...it is said that they heard the cops coming up the stairs in uniform fashion and heard them rushing down the hall the other way...needless to say they got away, and never grew again...oh yea and they were kicked out of their apartment soon after...

the end...

be careful, and don't fuck with powder...

--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

Offlineterdherder101
High Fledged Wanker
Male

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Anonymous]
    #8709402 - 07/31/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
i was at a place with a bunch of old cabins built onto the side of a hill next to a shitty little ski resort. 

it was pretty much a hippie commune.  200 bucks a month per cabin, no showers, just a lake.  the place did have electricity though.

my friend who's an organic kinda guy lived there and loved the place.  he introduced me to his friend, Joe.  joe was family, and had just gotten outta prison for acid and some other shit.  they took me into his camper next to his cabin, with his girl chrissy and their two kids (he was in his thirties at the time) he was pretty fucked up and had just gotten into a fight with a guy who kicked his dog.  it was a rough place.  no cops ever ventured there though.  people liked to keep them out. 

in his camper he had around 300-400 sheets of white blotter.  he gave me, my friend austin and his girl each a ten strip and we sat around, they played music and i watched.

he told us a friend of his from the tour had hooked him up with all that paper cause joe went to jail for him, and refused to drop names to the feds.  so joe went to jail for 40 months and had a nice big present waiting for him when he got out.

this was three summers ago or so. around the acid drought.  it was decent acid, joe said it was lavendar and was "the only shit out this summer"  he had a stash to say the least.

Damn where is this place at? Sounds pretty dope. I want to go there and get a place for 200 a month and chill with some fellow hippies

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: terdherder101]
    #8709420 - 07/31/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

terdherder101 said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

it was pretty much a hippie commune.  200 bucks a month per cabin, no showers, just a lake.  the place did have electricity though.

my friend who's an organic kinda guy lived there and loved the place.  he introduced me to his friend, Joe.  joe was family, and had just gotten outta prison for acid and some other shit.  they took me into his camper next to his cabin, with his girl chrissy and their two kids (he was in his thirties at the time) he was pretty fucked up and had just gotten into a fight with a guy who kicked his dog.  it was a rough place.  no cops ever ventured there though.  people liked to keep them out. 

in his camper he had around 300-400 sheets of white blotter.  he gave me, my friend austin and his girl each a ten strip and we sat around, they played music and i watched.

he told us a friend of his from the tour had hooked him up with all that paper cause joe went to jail for him, and refused to drop names to the feds.  so joe went to jail for 40 months and had a nice big present waiting for him when he got out.

this was three summers ago or so. around the acid drought.  it was decent acid, joe said it was lavendar and was "the only shit out this summer"  he had a stash to say the least.

Damn where is this place at? Sounds pretty dope. I want to go there and get a place for 200 a month and chill with some fellow hippies

--------------------

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #8709479 - 07/31/08 08:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My wife and i went to this guys house we had both known for many years, he was so nice and such a genuinely kind person. So we got there and wanted sum E, we had planned to go to downtown ATL and get a very expensive suite in this 5 star hotel and eat the E and have sex and chill in the hot tub etc. We paid for it and were hanging out smoking a bowl with the dude. Then somebody knocked on the door and it was two of this guy "clients" and they both were fucked out of the minds on K. Everybody was chill and just enjoying smoking sum headie herb when all of the sudden one of the guys starts yelling at my buddy. He wasn't making any sense saying that my buddy owed him 3 grand and threatening to beat his ass. All of a sudden the guy pulled out a gun and tells me and my wife to go in the bedroom and then we here a thud outside the room, he had moved a large couch in front of the door so we couldn't get out. In the bedroom we here lots of yelling and shit getting thrown around and breaking. My wife and I were scared shit less to say the least we thought this guy was going to kill our buddy and then come in and kill us. We both were praying to every god we could think of seriously this shit was intense. After about ten minutes my buddy opens the door with lots of blood on his shirt, the cracked out K guy had stabbed him but not bad at all. It was one of the scariest drug related days of my life.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates