Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5095168 - 12/22/05 06:48 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

or you could be a big crazy mother fucker with guns that noone fuck around with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: hcrider]
    #5095177 - 12/22/05 06:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hcrider said:
or you could be a big crazy mother fucker with guns that noone fuck around with.

Except other people with bigger guns. You're never gonna win that way.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: TheDude]
    #5095203 - 12/22/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

They wouldn't fuck with me if I had a dirty bomb or ball bearings and c4 strapped to me  :suicidebomber:

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Boom]
    #5095330 - 12/22/05 07:30 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:
They wouldn't fuck with me if I had a dirty bomb or ball bearings and c4 strapped to me  :suicidebomber:

truit Booooom. :thumbup:

Edited by hcrider (12/22/05 07:32 PM)

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Boom]
    #5095447 - 12/22/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Booooom said:

Sure they would,  granted they have the same disregard for life as someone who would strap a bomb to their chest and detonate.  No one wins.

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: TheDude]
    #5095485 - 12/22/05 07:53 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheDude said:

Sure they would, granted they have the same disregard for life as someone who would strap a bomb to their chest and detonate. No one wins.

well put.

OfflineDude96
Stranger

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: hcrider]
    #8703043 - 07/30/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Not too crazy of a story compared to these...but this is mine. Alright, so me and my friend were chilling in high school. She had recently moved so i'd driven over. her boyfriend lived in a really sketchy area of town. So we bus down. Now me...I'm just a normal guy, I never have and never will use hard drugs. I lost a best friend to them...but at the time I did love..and i still do, love my trees :grin:..this will play in later.

I started to have bad feelings when on the 9 o clock bus we saw 4 chicks get on and sit in front of us. They wreaked of booze, and were dressed like whores. I didn't think they actually were whores until they started talking about their last calls. I was kind of surprised since it was only 9 and hadn't really ever been exposed to that kind of thing before..I was new to the drug scene.

So we get off the bus and see her boyfriend and his friend waiting for us just openly drinking. We go and chill there for a bit. His friend shows off his new switch blade.. we shoot the shit, drink a bit..talk about the fact the her boyfriend deals more than pot and is carrying..everything is fine.

And then the cops came.

We thought at first they were just bus security so we started to leave and then another cruiser pulled up. Some cops went in and blocked one door, the others blocked the other. They came in told us to poor out our booze.

I was spooked as hell, as i wasn't sure how much he was carrying. Somehow we got out of it just fine minus our booze and started walking. He talked his way out of it, pretty chill cops. When I found out he was carrying coke, e and a few ounces of weed I just about shit myself. We walked around with him while he made deals all night. I watched a car be stolen and hung out with people that I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst.

So yea, in comparison..not much. But just the thought of if they had of searched him how fucked we were scared me.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Dude96]
    #8703238 - 07/30/08 04:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yeah my stories aren't very interesting compared to some.

when i was 18 my friend took us over HIS friend's house.  he had a key so we just let ourselves in.  the kid grew weed and had tons of it just lying all over drying.  i can't really estimate how much, but now i realize it was quite alot.  at the time i figured lots of people grew weed like that so i didn't think anything of it.

i was friend's with this kid, he would let me hang out at his house while he wasn't there sometimes.  next to his box of money, 10 sheets of acid, pounds of mushrooms under his bed, ect.
motherfucker stole 2000$ from me one day and never answered my phone calls again.  wtf... i wish i had known that was going to happen so i could rob him first.

met a girl that was waiting for a bus that had an ounce of molly in her bag.  was kind of cool.

and at festivals i've seen people with like 10k E pills sell out in 2-3 days. 10 lbs mushrooms gone, sheets disappearing at retarded speeds.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Dude96] * 1
    #8703246 - 07/30/08 04:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ive got a crazy story.

about 4 years ago i was visiting an old friend in palm beach, im also good friends with his older sister(who is smokin), she knew that i was pretty into drugs back then, always doing something on the weekends, smoking a bunch of pot, she smoked pot as well, so anyway....  i get there and my friend isnt home yet, cant remember where he went but he wasnt going to be home for a while, so i was just going to chill with his sister.  i walk into their house without knocking(always have, nothing out of the ordinary about this), noones around, but i hear music comming from his sisters room, so i go over to it and being the funny guy that i am i slam open the door and yell "FREEZE ITS THE POLICE!"............. only to have 3 spanish dudes throw guns up in my face and start screaming in spanish. :eek:  his sister isnt in the room.... OH SHIT......  what the fuck am i going to do(i thought to myself)?    they had me on the ground and started to tie my arms together when his sister walked in and screamed "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"

at this point im scared for my life, 19 years old, thinking i just pranked the wrong people on accident, and what do i say??  :awesome:

Thanks K*****, but youre a little late, i already shit my pants.

they all start laughing at me, we all have a big laugh and long story short, i was introduced to a member of the cuban mafia to which gave me a very generous cut for pushing coke for him. started out slinging about an ounce a week for him and near the end(about 7-8 months later) i was pushing in between a 1/2lb-1lb a week. pretty pure. the nice yellow cakes :smile:. i made a run once a week for nearly 8 months back and forth between palm beach and st lucie county.

it started with a crazy story and it ends with one as well.  i was on my way to meet him at a secluded spot to pick up a LB.  called him and talked to him about 15 mins before we were supposed to meet up, everything was fine. ok. see you in a few mins.    i sit there for about 20 mins. nothing. called his phone. busy.  called again in 5 mins. some strange voice ive never heard saying "hello? who is this? were you supposed to be meeting E***???  i hung up.  right as i hung up my buddies sister called me frantic and crying telling me to not answer any calls from his phone and not to talk about ANYTHING on my phone regarding drugs.

turns out some dipshit ran a red light(right down the road from where i was sitting), smashed into my dudes car, totaled it, he was knocked unconcious, and unfortunately for him the trunk opened and several LB's of coke spilled into the street.......  he wont be getting out for a while.

also crazy, this brought my world crashing down, because i was stupid enough to get addicted(when you have that much, that you pay so little for, and make so much money on, its hard not to.) and at the end when my connection ceased, i was up to snorting roughly 4 or more grams a day.... myself.  i wasted alot of money after that searching high and low, paying ridiculous amounts for my habit(since there was no quality coke in my area that i knew of). ended up blowing most of what i profited trying to quit. by the time i finally stopped i was left with maybe $5k.
that was a huge learning experience for me, and is when i started being reasonable with drugs and got into my current and now lifelong health kick.

--------------------

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8708638 - 07/31/08 05:38 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Damn, this shit is old.

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

OfflineMarioTrip
since84
Male

Loc: 69 w/ you
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #8708756 - 07/31/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The odor of bullshit is strong in this thread!

--------------------
I'm Livin' It, distribute it
The streets are inhibited
By cut throat niggas just like me
that out there getting dividends

OfflineCokedUpHobit64
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8708793 - 07/31/08 06:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm one that I can think of off the top of my head happened to a buddy of mine a few years ago.

My friend had a brother that would occasionally transport large amounts of cocaine for some extra money on the side.  We live right near the border of Ohio so he would get the truck full of cocaine in Ohio and then drive it all the way across the border to Michigan to some town.  The poeple that had him doing this were in the Greek mafia, which sounds kind of lame at first but most of those guys are fucking crazy ass poeple.  One night my friend went along with his brother to do a run and everything went fine until they got there. They delivered the cocaine to the guys and at the same time they arrived some other guy showed up to buy it from them.  I guess the guy was about 2,500 short and tried to pass it off as a mistake, but one of the Greek guys grabbed him by both of his thumbs and cracked them all the way back until both thumbs were just hanging off his hands and bleeding, then proceeded to kick him in the ribs until he was coughing up blood.  Thats the last time my friend went with his brother for a cocaine run.

--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: MarioTrip]
    #8708800 - 07/31/08 06:23 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well quit shitting yourself.  :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8708816 - 07/31/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

was with my boys picking up a a few pounds

walked into a room got the lights turned off and a shotgun cocked in my face

wasn't my money, and my boys werent tryin to do anything about it

so they walked out missing a couple grand

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Offlinemetalmorph
Pat Badass
Male User Gallery

Loc: So. Maryland
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Shroomism]
    #8708854 - 07/31/08 06:41 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Just think, if drugs were legal.. a lot of this crime and violence surrounding "illegal" drugs would disappear. 

it's so true. Well, at least for weed, a lot of other drugs are too dangerous to have legally...(heroine)

--------------------

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: metalmorph]
    #8708870 - 07/31/08 06:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

vice crime enforcement keeps government pockets huge

make drugs and prostitution legal and they get 100x safer

but the police budget goes way down

and thats what they don't want.  losing power.

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

InvisibleJack yo Self foo
The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the red fern grows....
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: anyone420]
    #8708934 - 07/31/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

the crazy stories always seem to be told from someone else to me....they are like campfire stories for wannabe drug dealers...

however if you fuck around with powders in this world, you can count on bad shit happening as a result...

anyways...once upon a time some people had just got a nice batch of acid in a 3 gallon jug and proceeded to drive home with thier haul...they were pulled over for turning right on red...people started to get jumpy and the cop smelled fear, hethen decided that he is going to search the car...he finds the jug and says 'What is this? Some moonshine?' He then pours some in his hand and dunks his tougne in for taste test....

the end....of the cop...hahaha...

another...ok...a guy took his friend home after a long night of partying...upon arrival at his freinds house there are cops all over the place...the two freak out because they know why the cops are there, so turn before they get to the block his house is on and go to the other side of the block...his friend gets out and runs through backyards to get inside his back window and grab his sought after items from their hiding place in his sisters room...the two drive away after his safe return and his friend moves to a new city for a little while...

yah!!

one more involving a guy who decided to try his hand at growing some hydro while dealing various drugs...he gets a sweet project going and decides to sart showing people and sending pictures from his phone and the internet...needless to say soon word spreads and one day there is buzz at the door(he lived in an apt complex) he asked who it was and no one answered...he thought it was his friend so he was about to buzz the mystery guest in when that same said friend called and told him there were cops outside his door...so he and a few others grabbed a few garbage bags and tossed the plants inside them and ran down the hall...there was a hallway connecting a few of the buildings together...it is said that they heard the cops coming up the stairs in uniform fashion and heard them rushing down the hall the other way...needless to say they got away, and never grew again...oh yea and they were kicked out of their apartment soon after...

the end...

be careful, and don't fuck with powder...

--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

Offlineterdherder101
High Fledged Wanker
Male

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Anonymous]
    #8709402 - 07/31/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
i was at a place with a bunch of old cabins built onto the side of a hill next to a shitty little ski resort. 

it was pretty much a hippie commune.  200 bucks a month per cabin, no showers, just a lake.  the place did have electricity though.

my friend who's an organic kinda guy lived there and loved the place.  he introduced me to his friend, Joe.  joe was family, and had just gotten outta prison for acid and some other shit.  they took me into his camper next to his cabin, with his girl chrissy and their two kids (he was in his thirties at the time) he was pretty fucked up and had just gotten into a fight with a guy who kicked his dog.  it was a rough place.  no cops ever ventured there though.  people liked to keep them out. 

in his camper he had around 300-400 sheets of white blotter.  he gave me, my friend austin and his girl each a ten strip and we sat around, they played music and i watched.

he told us a friend of his from the tour had hooked him up with all that paper cause joe went to jail for him, and refused to drop names to the feds.  so joe went to jail for 40 months and had a nice big present waiting for him when he got out.

this was three summers ago or so. around the acid drought.  it was decent acid, joe said it was lavendar and was "the only shit out this summer"  he had a stash to say the least.

Damn where is this place at? Sounds pretty dope. I want to go there and get a place for 200 a month and chill with some fellow hippies

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: terdherder101]
    #8709420 - 07/31/08 08:49 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

terdherder101 said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:
i was at a place with a bunch of old cabins built onto the side of a hill next to a shitty little ski resort. 

it was pretty much a hippie commune.  200 bucks a month per cabin, no showers, just a lake.  the place did have electricity though.

my friend who's an organic kinda guy lived there and loved the place.  he introduced me to his friend, Joe.  joe was family, and had just gotten outta prison for acid and some other shit.  they took me into his camper next to his cabin, with his girl chrissy and their two kids (he was in his thirties at the time) he was pretty fucked up and had just gotten into a fight with a guy who kicked his dog.  it was a rough place.  no cops ever ventured there though.  people liked to keep them out. 

in his camper he had around 300-400 sheets of white blotter.  he gave me, my friend austin and his girl each a ten strip and we sat around, they played music and i watched.

he told us a friend of his from the tour had hooked him up with all that paper cause joe went to jail for him, and refused to drop names to the feds.  so joe went to jail for 40 months and had a nice big present waiting for him when he got out.

this was three summers ago or so. around the acid drought.  it was decent acid, joe said it was lavendar and was "the only shit out this summer"  he had a stash to say the least.

Damn where is this place at? Sounds pretty dope. I want to go there and get a place for 200 a month and chill with some fellow hippies

--------------------

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #8709479 - 07/31/08 08:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My wife and i went to this guys house we had both known for many years, he was so nice and such a genuinely kind person. So we got there and wanted sum E, we had planned to go to downtown ATL and get a very expensive suite in this 5 star hotel and eat the E and have sex and chill in the hot tub etc. We paid for it and were hanging out smoking a bowl with the dude. Then somebody knocked on the door and it was two of this guy "clients" and they both were fucked out of the minds on K. Everybody was chill and just enjoying smoking sum headie herb when all of the sudden one of the guys starts yelling at my buddy. He wasn't making any sense saying that my buddy owed him 3 grand and threatening to beat his ass. All of a sudden the guy pulled out a gun and tells me and my wife to go in the bedroom and then we here a thud outside the room, he had moved a large couch in front of the door so we couldn't get out. In the bedroom we here lots of yelling and shit getting thrown around and breaking. My wife and I were scared shit less to say the least we thought this guy was going to kill our buddy and then come in and kill us. We both were praying to every god we could think of seriously this shit was intense. After about ten minutes my buddy opens the door with lots of blood on his shirt, the cracked out K guy had stabbed him but not bad at all. It was one of the scariest drug related days of my life.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds