Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

I am concerned about these forums and the IRC.
    #3969976 - 03/25/05 06:44 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Hello all,

I'm feeling picked on, and butt hurt, so I decided to gripe a bit and question what I am doing wrong...

I made a long post in "Other Drug Forum" the other day, a very long post that took me an hour or so to write, and recreate the trip.

I actually had a very spiritual trip off the drug DXM which I know a lot of people hate. It was the 1st time I met a "spirit guide", and it was a rather special trip for me and not "just another fun ride".

The next morning I wake up to find my post as been deleted by a mod named "Cevantis", due to "dosage info" and I've been banned. I only stated the dosage info in 1 line, which would have been easy for the mod to edit. I clearly said in the post that dxm can be a dangerous drug, and no one should ever atempt the dosage I did. I had an RN next trip sitting with me w/ pills that effect the DXO proccess incase if anything went wrong. Later I learned that the dosage I took wasn't dangerous for my wieght so it was all good. I had a very spirtual time with oobe's and visions and didn't have any bad effects.

I just find it annoying that this mod who has some sort of personal vendetta against me would delte the post instead of editing that 1 line. I also find it VERY odd that I can't list the dosage info on that semi-private forum.

IRC. For some reason this lady named "adrug" has a personal vendetta against me as well. I'm a pretty friendly guy on irc...well at leaste I think so, 2 buddies and I were joking around and I made a name "naked_grandma" yes yes very immature but at the time was funny. She has now banned me from IRC, even though I have visited irc frequenlty (I would call myself a regular) for 6 months now.

For the last 2 months almost everyday adrug would ask me, "So what drug are you doing today.". I would usualy reply, "nothing", and she would respond with coments like, "Oh but I thought you got drugged up daily, all the time?" or something else to that effect. She is a mod in irc so I couldn't just tell her to 'F off' or something, even though that's a lot of peoples opinion about her, a person you just want to say "F off" too. She actually brought down some of my real life days with her mean comments. A couple of the ops PM'd me telling me to ignore her becuase she was having real life "issues", but why was that an excuse to pick on me almost daily for 2 months then ban me?

You know I'm an admin of several popular gaming forums and I never pull that, "I'm an admin and becuase of that I will act like a jerk", crap and I know you mods and admins know what I'm talking about, we've all seen it on many sites. :wink:

Why do you have personal vendetta's against me? Tell me what I did wrong. Is it becuase I had my 1st "spiritual" experience w/ a drug and it was DXM? A drug that has recieved a bad rep due to uneducated peoples abuse?

Ok, I'm done with my gripe. Am I the only 1 having problems? If I am, tell me what I'm doing wrong and I'll fix it. I am a bit of an odd ball, so it very well could be something that I am doing wrong, if it is, tell me so I can stop. :sad:

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Edited by thenewuser (03/25/05 08:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: thenewuser]
    #3970013 - 03/25/05 06:58 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

:drama:

... PM didn't work?

--------------------
delta9

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

#3970015 - 03/25/05 06:58 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

The next morning I wake up to find my post as been deleted by a mod named "Cevantis", due to "dosage info" and I've been banned. I only stated the dosage info in 1 line, which would have been easy for the mod to edit. I clearly said in the post that dxm can be a dangerous drug, and no one should ever atempt the dosage I did. I had an RN next trip sitting with me w/ pills that effect the DXO proccess incase if anything went wrong. Later I learned that the dosage I took wasn't dangerous for my wieght so it was all good. I had a very spirtual time with oobe's and visions and didn't have any bad effects.

Hey bro, you answered your own question bout the DXM. Dosage info. I thought you discussed it 00in the same thread we all did?

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#3970021 - 03/25/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I'm sure if you contact those individuals, you could figure out what you did wrong.

It's hard for anyone to say where the problem lies w/o seeing what you posted, or what you did on IRC. :shrug:

Good luck, though.

Edited by electrode (03/25/05 07:12 PM)

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: Civ]
    #3970023 - 03/25/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Welcome to Other Drugs Discussion: Forum Guidelines (-read-)
Quote:

No Doseage Advice: Posts which request dosage are not permitted. The reason behind this is to prevent unintentional misinformation based on issues of personal body chemistry, including physical and behavioral tolerance. General dose charts can often be found at the static information libraries noted above. In the event a thread is displaying potentially dangerous information, the thread will be deleted and responsible parties may be warned.

--------------------
delta9

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: delta9]
    #3970055 - 03/25/05 07:17 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I am sorry delta9 and Civ, I understood that in the Trip Tips forum you guys didn't want it in there becuase a kid could go "oh look at what I can get in wal-mart!!" and kill himself.

I had not known about the new rule in the ODD forum, and I'm sorry. However he knows he could have just deleted the 1 line that listed the dosage. I own a ubb forum, and I know it takes the same amount of mouse clicks to edit someones post as it does to delete it.

I can't contact these people as I'm banned from trip tips and odd and irc. I now have no way of sharing or reading other peoples experiences, something that I did love to do.

Is there another "drug based" website with an active forum like this one? I would be to scared to put time into any other detailed posts as it might get deleted.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: delta9]
    #3970057 - 03/25/05 07:17 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

i don't think it is drama delta9--it ok to people to feel..!!!!
..i also feel sometimes picked on  about certain things in this forum..people always dont get what Im saying or I get reamed for spelling somthing wrong...I have to keep telling myself.. not everyone is open to people being them selves or having there own way of life....
for it being a sight that has topic on drugs... i think it was wrong for you to be banded...I'm glad you shared you experience with the forum...i read it and enjoyed it fully...I tried DMT once and it was a trip I tell you..
Im glad you had fun..
.I hope you take care and don't let people get you down...NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE UNDERSTAND YOU.. plus that.. allot of people NOT ALL only like 10% ..say things just to make a fight or they think there way of life is cooler/better..I think it gets them off...love and peace...keep truckn brother...life life to the fullest and take no negitive energy allong the way it only brings you down in the end... :heart: :thumbup: :tongue2:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: starptv23]
    #3970068 - 03/25/05 07:22 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Well I just don't have a community I can go to now, the other sites I've seen, the communities aren't...like this one.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #3970087 - 03/25/05 07:34 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Sorry for your negetive experience. You must understand that we encourage people to share experiences and give sound advice. However we have very strict rules when discussing 'other drugs' as we are hugely concerned about safety and bad information.

As is clearly stated in that forums rules we ask that everyone read and abide by said rules to avoid these kinds of situations.

If feel unwelcome after following our rules then I wish you the best, but if you can respect and follow rules set for our forums then your experience here should be a good one.

As for IRC please contact vampire as he is in charge of chat and can help you if you feel a user is behaving badly.

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: Thor]
    #3970100 - 03/25/05 07:40 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Thor said:

I edited the original post to show what adrug has been doing. You know that I respect your rules and understand them, I just think it's very...lame...to delete a thread that obviuosly a lot of work had been put into it, instead of editing that 1 line in the post w/ the dosage info, but that can be argued for all of eternity. Also this wasn't the 1st abuse of power Cevantis used against me.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3970387 - 03/25/05 08:55 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Sorry New, but you have been warned and warned and warned.

If ANYBODY knows The Shroomery's guidelines concerning DXM in Trip Tips, it is you. I'd gladly post ALL our PM correspondence over the last 4 months concerning this issue if you wish... but the point of the Matter is simple: There is a NO DXM rule in Trip Tips. It is in place, in large part, because of you and your VERY public displays of irresponsible mixing of drugs... LIVE in the Trip Tips Forum.

Trip Tips mods don't know shit about DXM.

It is your job to follow the rules, and it is my job to clean up when you don't. You failed to follow the rules one too many times. I cleaned up GOOD this time.

Forgive me, and anyone else here at The Shroomery who is unwilling to sit and watch another community member take the wrong combo of substances and end up dead.

I have explained this ^^^ many times. I have also, explained the No DXM rule to you, VERY clearly, in THE "NO DXM THREAD", which YOU participated in.

Oh yeah... then there was the time you wrote a LIVE trip report, and BECAUSE of the combo of drugs you took, MANY COMMUNITY MEMBERS FEARED FOR YOUR LIFE. What did you do? You waited TWO WEEKS before posting back to the thread stating you are OK.

The PM's stating that I am an asshole don't help either.

So, TNU, sorry man, but you can't post about DXM in Trip Tips, in fact, you can't post in Trip Tips at all... for now. You are currently banned from the forum. You are the only person here at The Shroomery, who has disrespected Trip Tips, and me, enough to be banned from the forum completely.

I hope some day you can return, but you've gotta stop playing dumb. You know the rules, you know them well. They were made FOR YOU. Play by them. If you have a question send a POLITE PM, otherwise, you know where you can stick it.

My actions, new, have been in response to other Moderator's concerns, as well as Administrative concern... as well as my own troubles communicating with you.

I've told you EVERYTHING you need to know to make things right in my eyes.

Good luck.

In a month or so, pm me and we'll see about letting you back into Trip Tips.

That's all I have to say.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (03/25/05 09:48 PM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3970449 - 03/25/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

solution:

go to www.simplemachines.org and download their free forum software.
go to www.topclasshost.com and get dirt cheap hosting and free domain name.

run a whole forum devoted solely to dxm...

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: Jim]
    #3970461 - 03/25/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

The post was not in trip tips, it was in odd. I understand why no dxm posts in trip tips, TRUST ME! I don't want kids killing themselves w/ dxm either, that's why I made the simple guide w/ the CCC warning which I have recieved MANY "thank you"'s for making.

I knew nothing about dosage info not being allowed in odd. You could have edited the 1 line where it told that value.

In responce to the other guy, if I did want to run a dxm only forum, which I don't, I would use vB forums as they have the best record for vulnerabilities and most admin options. I already use www.icdsoft.com as a host for my sites, they are quite good.

I've used ubb, vB, phpbb2 and phpnuke, I must say that vB blows them all away. php-nuke was by FAR the worst, I warn you all to stay far away from that hacked nightmare.

I'm just saddened becuase I feel like I've lost access to this wonderfull community that made me very happy.

Edited by thenewuser (03/25/05 09:37 PM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3970539 - 03/25/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Then please, keep my name out of this. :smile:

Quote:

thenewuser said:
Also this wasn't the 1st abuse of power Cevantis used against me.

You made the post in Trip Tips, not ODD. I do not moderate ODD.

BTW, I'll gladly have your thread unlocked and moved to ODD, if they'll have it.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: Rose]
    #3970622 - 03/25/05 10:03 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Maybe becuase I was still under dxm's influence I posted it in the wrong forum? Did I? I'm pretty damn sure I posted it in the odd forum, if I posted it in trip tips I send you a 1000 apologies as you MUST KNOW I really did not mean to. I don't know what else to say, I love this community, this is the most mature, best "held togather" and most educated drug community on the net.

--------------------

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

#3970658 - 03/25/05 10:11 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

thenewuser said:
I had not known about the new rule in the ODD forum, and I'm sorry.

Hardly a new rule... It's been there longer than I have.

--------------------
delta9

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3970674 - 03/25/05 10:14 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

New, no hard feelings. I swear.

I'm just tired of worrying about you, and cleaning up after you.

Trip smarter in the future, and I imagine your trouble will vanish.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinethenewuser

Re: I am concerned about these forums and the IRC. [Re: Rose]
    #3970686 - 03/25/05 10:18 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
New, no hard feelings. I swear.

I'm just tired of worrying about you, and cleaning up after you.

Trip smarter in the future, and I imagine your trouble will vanish.

I think I am tripping um smart. I'm not sure what you mean by cleaning? Like I said I jusy love this community and I don't want to...fade away from it. Also I never knew about the odd dosage rule, seriuosly.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3970766 - 03/25/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

See my last, LONG post in this thread... :smirk:

I'll keep the rest of the details private.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

#3970782 - 03/25/05 10:40 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

That's why you should read the rules before posting :wink:

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom