Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: the irc situation [Re: Papaver]
    #2289989 - 01/31/04 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I didn't know you were a fan... you can be the villian and I'll be Bond, but keep in mind the villian always dies. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: the irc situation [Re: TinMan]
    #2290035 - 01/31/04 06:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

congrats tinman, you made the 100 post. your prize is chocolate pudding.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudding

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Re: the irc situation [Re: automan]
    #2290100 - 01/31/04 07:02 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

If it weren't for Bond, I'd have never received this honor. Thanks!

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2290106 - 01/31/04 07:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

/me straps Mr. Bond down to a table, and I turn on the laser, which creeps forward at a painfully slow pace, and when he asks me, if I "expect him to talk," I let out a little chuckle and reply, "No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!" :evil:

I then leave, so that Mr. Bond can escape...

--------------------

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

#2290203 - 01/31/04 07:26 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think you have made your point, Goldfinger. Thank you for the demonstration!

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

#2290210 - 01/31/04 07:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

One HUGE mistake, Goldfinger never does leave, Bond talks him into keeping him around for information/secrets. I think Goldfinger just wanted to show off his plan to Bond and display his seemingly superior intellect.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2290233 - 01/31/04 07:40 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Damn, I forgot the exposition part, where I explain all my plans for world domination before leaving you to escape... :frown:

I'm going to send Odd Job (that fat Chinese guy with the hat) after your ass! :evil:

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2290241 - 01/31/04 07:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN 

... the post whores!  :shiftyeyes:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom