Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3961039 - 03/23/05 05:44 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I spent most of my time looking to get and gain understanding of kotton, matzz. Kotton decided he was too good to bother with me. I am still here for him, even to dump on if he needs help lightening his load as i am for you. 

Did it dawn on you that you said to me pretty much this, " I do not beleive you when you say you chat with spirits" You are a liar for saying spirits do not exist as entities you can chat with." You are funny!

If you say you are walking in the dark, how can you also say that you see the truth in the light of the light? Just curious. Don't you have to be in the light to see in the light? You get even funnier!

If you want to beleive in the absolute eternal division of light and dark and see it from a polarised perspective you can and appearantly are. There is a non polarised view on all of this too.

If you want to say that the idea of our Oneness in spirit is a lie it just your beleif and understanding of the big picture as my understanding of our interconnectedness and realtion to source is mine. Experincing demons only proves you experience demons. I play with them too, so what?

If you want to talk demons and angels and what not, thats another topic. Were you here when I posted the demons and spirit guides article?  You might appreciate it. I'll dig it up for ya and maybe your experiences with the demons won't be so intense or fearful if they are next time you have one.

I beleive in demons and minions relative to aspects of the 3rd and 4th densities of consciousness and being. Its also my understanding that they are in service to the Divine plan just the same as the angels are only playing a diiferent role for us to learn and grow from. I know my understanding of them is different from many. I live in peace with my understanding.

You make it sound as if beleiving in good and evil as eternal absolutes of polar opposittes is some profound new truth you came upon that evades blind little ole me. maybe it is new to you. That could be so. When did you learn this?

The churches have been teaching that for thousands of years.  I was raised in that teaching of the catholic church and beleived in it myself for a long time and then I did look beyond it for myself and found more.

If you have a problem with that then, you just made another problem for yourself to deal and struggle with in life didn't ya? :wink: :heart:

I'll get that article. I didn't write it. I think you may at least appreciate considering what it has to say. When I posted it here at two different times, a lot of S&Pers appreciasted it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3961055 - 03/23/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

matzz, I have a reply to you just above this one. here is the article and it resonates in part with a current understanding of mine.

DEMONS AND SPIRIT GUIDES

Many of you are getting side-tracked today, as you attempt to deal with "alien energies" and paranormal occurrences as though they are something that has originated OUTSIDE OF YOU, rather than merely another part of your Waking Dream. You become filled with fear, or awe, and you confront these new and unusual energies by attempting (as some of you put it) "to send them into the light."

Taking into account the upgraded definitions we have just provided you for the term "light," can you see how unproductive this is? After all, if you have become aware of a particular "energy," to the point that you have brought it into your life and forced yourself to deal with it-- hasn't it already come into the light? Isn't that what light now means....coming into your conscious awareness?

Another Psychic Disturbance, which is keeping many of your channels closed these days, is your fear of involvement with beings known as DEMONS. As it is used today, the English word "Demon" comes from the ancient word "Daimon," which means "teacher or guide." Demons are indeed real, and they have power to teach you, in compelling and unforgettable ways. What distinguishes a Demon from a Spirit Guide is the fact that the former is brought into your life to mirror for you shadow aspects about yourself, reflections of your hidden self that you have chosen not to accept or face.

Whereas a Spirit Guide comes along side a person to instruct and to edify--a Demon usually enters the picture in order to foreclose on past due accounts---areas of your life where you have refused instruction or edification. When we use the word "foreclose," we are being very pointed. The common element of exchange in the Multiverse is focus of attention. In order to get what it is you desire from the Multiverse, you must pay the toll to cross over the Veil. You must become aware of who it is that you are, and what you crossed over to accomplish. If a person attempts to do business with the Multiverse, without paying attention to these things--he will invoke a Demon, who has been enlisted to guard that portion of his Veil of Forgetfulness.

Truthfully, Demons are no bigger deal in the life of a Reconnected Being than one foot would be to the other foot in a physical body. They each have their purpose, and they each bear the weight of that body as it moves about. A King does not enlist a Dragon to guard the entrance to a cave where no treasure is. Whenever you encounter a Demon in your journey, you can be sure that you are on the brink of a fantastic breakthrough.

Demons primarily use fear and adversity as weapons against unmindfulness or fragmented thinking. They punish, taunt, distract, divert, and generally harass any individual who has refused to deal with basic issues in life, recognizing and admitting who and what he really is. Or, if an individual has decided to "sell his soul" for some nefarious advantage in 3D, a Demon will pummel him until he realizes how foolish and obtuse his perspective has become. However, in some soul contracts, Demons will allow a particular person to flourish awhile, so he can be used to pummel others who need to be awakened or taken from the Game. Then, at some point, he becomes Reconnected and awakened as well.

There are primarily three involvements that Demonic Energies or their Minions have with beings in physical form. First, they portray clearly for you the fact that not everything in the Oneself is meant to be "nice." Along with "enlightenment," a person must also receive his or her "endarkenment," which forms a clear connection to the primal or instinctual self. Physical life has its gentle and its brutal side. You each represent an entire Oneself Spectrum, spanning to infinity. You are all of it, and you'd better get used to that if you wish to progress.

Secondly, Demons serve as Dark Force Guardians for the Veil of Forgetfulness. When a person tries to reach for personal expansion out of season, there are Beings who appear to test him, seeking to ascertain whether or not he is truly prepared to go forth into Oneness. Fears, trepidations, and anxieties will frequently assault the mind and heart of those who are undergoing Physical and Spiritual Transmutation. If you remember how Master Jesus sweat great drops of blood in Gethsemane, then you will understand why you too must face your inner terrors before you move forward.

Finally, Demons frequently deliver wake-up calls for those who are invoking their Divinity during this, your last journey in Limitation. We have seen this in your Collective Consciousness, with the Worldwide Open-Heart Mergery that was produced by your "911" Experience. When it is truly time for you to awaken from your Dream, your own Demons know just what to say and do so that you will become conscious, and open your eyes.

As our transmission about Terrorism attests, we do not speak here about "victims" or "perpetrators" in your personal or world events. Rather, we speak about powerful limitation dramas, in which everyone flows together to become the author, director, and players in each person's time of awakening.

AT-ONE-MENT

We will close our treatise on this subject with a few simple thoughts. More concepts will be added later, as proper timing and necessity dictate. Everything you see around you, no matter how strange or disturbing, is an aspect of YOU. Some energies seem wilder and more chaotic because they have lost contact with their Creative Source. In your universe, that Creative Source is YOU. When you consciously own and purposely begin to integrate an "alien" energy, it ceases to be alien from that point on.

Psychic Disturbances in physical space are bucking broncos that are longing to be called home. Or, they are wild stallions, seeking to show you how powerful and intensely passionate you secretly are! Dark Spirits often represent emotions and sexual fervor that has been disowned and cast aside. Like so many Mordreds, left over from days gone by--they visit the King, asking only that he acknowledge from whose loins they arose. If he refuses to do that, they often have the powerful to reduce his whole Kingdom to rubble.

If you look at Energy Turbulence and say "This has to stop!" you are abhorting a birth of understanding that is trying to take place around you. But if you say instead: "What part of MYSELF is this?" you are finally taking notice of the faces that have been pressed against the window of your soul. You are rescuing your own orphans, and giving them a place to dance or to find rest.

You cannot change anything until you acknowledge and own it. When you do, it grounds the energy and begins to quiet the storms of life. If you refuse to ground your own dark energies, they will sometimes attach themselves to your property, your pets, your close friends, or your children. The Spirits do not do this to punish you. Rather, they are doing it because those close to you earnestly desire that you find total fulfillment within this, your Reconnection Incarnation. It is all done as part of a spiritual contract. Immediate healing can be available, for those who are willing to take back what was once cast out and forgotten!

Those who cannot understand this will reject it for a time. And that will okay, as all energies must seek after the frequencies to which they are most attuned. Oneness will always be there when you are ready to obtain it. Separation abounds for those who still need to experience it. There is no condemnation in this.

PEACE, BE STILL!

The authority that once walked upon the waters and quieted raging storms now flows through YOU, during this your time of Reconnection. Do you believe that, or do you think of our time together merely as philosophical discussion and casual debate? The admonition "Be still....." is most often followed by the words "......and KNOW that I am God." Do you KNOW that you are God today? Or, are you still stuck wallowing in your human forgetfulness and limitation? Wake up, My Friends, there are surprises in store!

In groups, are there those among you who are suffering or "disturbed?" Do you comfort them, sympathize, and just send flowers?" Or, by comparison, do you ask yourself "What part of ME is this person wearing?" Do you inwardly move to take back whatever energy has separated itself from your consciousness?

A headache that manifests in someone "out there," can become an inspiration of power when it is brought home to its rightful owner. It just didn't fit the person who first received it, that's all. A depression in the soul of a child can symbolize complete inner transformation when that energy is allowed into a parent who no longer devalues feelings and intuition in favor of habit, personal possessions, or fame. The energy just seemed heavy in the child because it was meant to be carried by the one for whom it was designed.

We are not saying here that all Psychic Disturbances are caused by neglect on your part, or abandonment of your children to the winds of adversity. Far from it! What we are bringing to your attention, however, is the fact that everything that is seen or felt in your perceptual reality has its roots and origins in YOU, the creator of that universe. And this statement is true of everyone in every universe. There is no "them" who are causing your troubles, and there is no way to "throw them out" anymore. That is because, in Oneness, there is no out! Does this make sense to you?

Peace, My Dear Friends. Peace and be still. If the answers to your whirlwinds do not come quickly, then stand calmly within the storms and feel their power! That power is YOU. Own it. Work with it. Use metaphorical thinking to understand and apply it in whatever ways seem useful to your process. E.T. has finally decided that its time to phone HOME. When he does, will you be there to answer?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3962040 - 03/23/05 09:20 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Although I do agree with the article... it is talking about "personal demons". I was referring to demons that are working for the kingdom of darkness/evil and demons that were created because they were wronged terribly in some way and seek revenge when their physical body dies and their spirit is released.

I am not new to any of this. I grew up a Roman Catholic and come from a very spiritually in-tune famiglia. I have had my eyes open for many years. You are nobody to judge me as I should not have judged you. Many here know I have a tendency to speak before I think or even look beyond the first post. I am a very negative person. I will delete my first post as it is no matter to this topic at all.

I do not agree that much can be learned from outside demons if that is what the article you wrote is implying which I honestly believe it is not. It is implying that your inner demons can teach you things and help you to become stronger after walking through the dark. Outside demons will only lie to you and try to bring you further into the pits, sucking off your negative energy and fears.

I understand light. No I am not living in the light but I do understand it. For instance go into a dark room. You cannot see anything. Many lies lie in the dark. When you turn on the light you are able to see and you cannot be lied to anymore. I have not found my way into the light... yet.

If you show the demons peace and love they will flee but I find it very hard to show such a viscious vengeful being love and peace. It is almost impossible. I choose to try and fight somthing I do not totally understand as I do not believe you totally understand. None of us totally understand.

Spirit Guides are meant to guide you and they will help you the best they can but you must be willing and ready to listen.

It isn't as complex as 5d, 6d, whatever D.. I do agree there are different levels of consciousness but you do not have to be able to reach these levels to know the spirit world.

The spirit world is all around us. It is a world of magic. You can not sum it up into a science... You should know this. There are three essential skills you need to understand and to use magic.

Emotion/Passion from the guts and from the heart is the first and foremost. The passion for connection is what creates the magical link between you and the spirit world. The stronger that link becomes the less distractions you will have. Imagination which creates the medium, or actually an opening to the medium through which magic produces its results. The imagination blends seamlessy into the astral light, the greater magical universe. The third being Feeling. In order to bring into being the conditions you created in your imagination, you must create in yourself the sensation and feelings that the things you created in your imagination are indeed real. That is the key to all magic.

With that being said the outside demons will feed off your fears (imagination, emotion, and feeling) and use that to their personal advantage gaining energy off of your distractions.

I have 3 Angels or spirit guides, whatever you wish to call them, standing around me. They are doing their best to keep my head up high. I have a hard time listening and I am a very stubborn person. It is not very spiritually healthy at all.

I just thought I would clear up what I was saying a little bit and give you a little insight into the beings I deal with..

Only recently have I been trying very hard to show these beings peace and I have been progressing greatly. I am starting to feel a little better and less in the dark..

I apologize again about lashing out at you.. It was uncalled for. Thank you for the article on personal inner demons it was an interesting read indeed. If you would like to talk more with me about anything in particular you can always PM me anytime. I am sure there are many things we can help eachother to understand better.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (03/23/05 09:22 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3962136 - 03/23/05 09:33 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

You'd never know you are prone to negativity from that heart felt reply. I enjoyed reading through it! Thanks! :heart: :sun:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: egghead1]
    #3962623 - 03/23/05 11:08 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
Actually, for me there does not seem to be any particular guidance. In fact, if someone is guiding, that sounds suspicious, because you are relying on something external.  Being fully what you are in yourself becomes guidance, but not in the sense of vanguard, because you do not have a guide to follow. You do not have to follow someone's tail, but you sail along. In other words, the guide does not walk ahead of you, but walks with you...... :heart:

well we are all in this together whether we like to admit it or not. We are constantly learning and sharing with one another, which is one of the many reasons why S&P kicks so much tail!

i think someone who is teaching without also being a student has much learning to do :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? *DELETED* [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3963150 - 03/24/05 01:00 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Post deleted by matt

Reason for deletion: x

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinetrevorda8
My home isearth.
 User Gallery

Loc: P.N.W.
    #3963429 - 03/24/05 02:12 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

hi, im Trevor. I just found this section of the shroomery, and it is really what I have been looking for all my life. Spirituality, and philosophy -who I truely am. It is amazing that I have been assigned a place in life, and have just discovered it. Anyway, here's some of my beleifs that I've come across that might interest some- or get me some buddies, or something to plant my seed for my upcomming future.

"Responsibility", they call it. Growing up in todays world takes balls, no doubt. As soon as the youngins can learn more complicated things, we send them off to school. Yes, that is one responsibility- prehaps the first. Life as we know it today consists of: growing up, getting a job, growing old, then dying. It's a life cycle. Sort of like the "circle of life", except the only difference is we don't give back to the land what we take. We suck the land dry, then die. Is that our purpous? Is there more to this procedure of living and dying than we think?
People need to get out and enjoy life! For example: I feel very sorry for those unfortunate individials who have never tried drugs. You need to enjoy life to its full extent. Kinda like that boat cruise commercial, "Get out there!"
-except you're paying about $20, rather than a few thousand. Everything comes from the earth, even you. Even the earth comes from somewhere. Drugs come from the earth too. Among the earth's most purest and welcoming drug is psilocybin. It takes you out of this world for a good afternoon walk in what I like to call, "psychadellic space". In my beleif, the mind leaves the body to return back to where we were before our lifes started. It reaches inside the chemical makeup of your mind to release it's most deepest secrets. It is the truth to what lies behind our developed eyes. It is behind the wall that we know as life. you become a lost soul swimming in space, only to experience what is inside that keyhole. Many secrets can be found in this space... Things may come to realize, things may come to delight, and you may find who you really are, if you look at yourself in this state. you are not clothed by the wall, your soul is naked, so you have the option of seeing more in-depth qualities of who you are, who you were assigned to be. . Scientists study what is inside organisms, what makes it work? what makes the thing that is making it work work? "We need a bigger microscope!" It seems as if they are looking for something. Guys, just take a hit of LSD, and that'll end your search.
Throughout time, we have been going to smaller and smaller lengths, as well as bigger lengths- such as space. We're building the bridge of knowlege across water, constantly adding on to it. We continue to build for miles and miles. What has a beginning must have an end, right? A circle does not have a beginning nor an end. A line does. The earth is circular. Where did your mind come from? A beginning? -or an end? or neither? There is more to this earth than you think, and it tries to tell you by producing drugs. Drugs for you. Thats right! They are here for you! So take em all up and eat those yummies!
There's more to life than responsibility? Can you make the choice? Break apart from the rest of them. Dont let yourself get caught up in the small loops of life. In other words- Live life to it's full potential. Dont worry about how you look or act. The reflection of the outside does not matter. It just protects what is inside. Inside the inner you. Have you found yourself yet? Are you caught-up in the details? Have you lost the inner you? Dont let the outside controll the inside, as dont let the small head think for the big one. There is more to life than that- or you are living a lie.
I have me. Im here, here on this earth with you. We can share it together. I have been gifted the pleasure of living life.

--------------------
"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be" -Pink Floyd.
Memories make up our lifes as we know it. Our souls are lost between time and space.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: kaiowas]
    #3963578 - 03/24/05 03:29 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
Quote:

egghead1 said:
Actually, for me there does not seem to be any particular guidance. In fact, if someone is guiding, that sounds suspicious, because you are relying on something external.  Being fully what you are in yourself becomes guidance, but not in the sense of vanguard, because you do not have a guide to follow. You do not have to follow someone's tail, but you sail along. In other words, the guide does not walk ahead of you, but walks with you...... :heart:

well we are all in this together whether we like to admit it or not. We are constantly learning and sharing with one another, which is one of the many reasons why S&P kicks so much tail!

i think someone who is teaching without also being a student has much learning to do :wink:

The only reason im here is to learn and share with others? :crazy: :heart:

Im trying to give some heartfelt advice whilst learning from others opinions, experiences and situations. Whatever gave you the impression that i am not learning here? :confused:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3963824 - 03/24/05 06:31 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
Quote:

kaiowas said:
Quote:

egghead1 said:

Im trying to give some heartfelt advice whilst learning from others opinions, experiences and situations. Whatever gave you the impression that i am not learning here? :confused:

I was agreeing with you.  and I didn't say it was the only reason. I said it was one of the many reasons why S&P kicks ass  :sun: :grin:

the giving heartfelt advice while listening to others is exactly what I am referring to as the thing to do. 

furthermore I never said you weren't learning, that would be a huge assumption on my part :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#3963838 - 03/24/05 06:42 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
Quote:

egghead1 said:
Quote:

kaiowas said:
Quote:

egghead1 said:

I was agreeing with you.  and I didn't say it was the only reason. I said it was one of the many reasons why S&P kicks ass  :sun: :grin:

the giving heartfelt advice while listening to others is exactly what I am referring to as the thing to do. 

furthermore I never said you weren't learning, that would be a huge assumption on my part :wink:

The huge assumtpion was on my part alone. i apologize for misinterpreting your post. S&P certainly does kick ass, and is the best forum i have ever posted on, simply becuase of the sheer variety and differences in views expressed here. Most other spirituality forums are only pointed in one very limited direction, this forum doesnt seem to have any single agenda or direction, its great, and i for one love this place.....  :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3963840 - 03/24/05 06:44 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

the other thing is tone, which is really neat because it literally forces us to choose our words in a better manner if we want to be understood.

--------------------

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#3963847 - 03/24/05 06:50 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Yes but even with that consideration in mind, there is still room for misunderstanding.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3964334 - 03/24/05 10:28 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Another enjoyable post from you just sharing more of yourself and experiences. It was a good read. I know Hue says he has studied shamanism but doesn't claim to be one. Wiccan Seeker is a practicing shaman. I can't remember the names of who else here has mentioned it.

Funny when I read through your reply and hearing you talk about  fighting off demons, I pictured a shaman. Then you asked me about them. I have a practicing shaman friend who does that and your right, I don't understand why he fights them off buy making them go away from others. I watched him perform in a chat room full of folks a few times and noticed, he never helped the person understand why the demon was drawn to them in the first place. He never worked with the person to help them understand their own weakness that they demons saw and took advantage of. he left them wide open for a return and unarmed and empowered.

He lives in a lot of fear. Every other word from his mouth is paranoia stuff about dark agendas and everything out to get him and us or how his wife of 8 months developed a terrible anxiety , panic disorder after they got married and didn't understand why and so he divorced her. Hmmmm I have a feeling her panic anxiety disorder started to clear up after the split.

I guess I am more of a lover and mender with love, the sticky sweet goo that binds us all into one,  then a fighter of fear with fear that separates us all into many scared beings.

I see our external struggles as being manifestations of our internal struggles that we can not recognize. When they manifest externally, we can then better see them and work with them. I think fighting with external stuff is really just a fight with the internal duality of the light and dark within. Projecting it outwards makes it easier to work with because you can see it in front of you better. That's what we are doing weather we realize it or not, IMHO.

If the fight is to overcome the dark within with light, then it is quite a worthy battle only, the only way to do that that I know of is with love, compassion "fellow feeling" acceptance, forgiveness and understanding.

When I use tools like that, my battles of overcoming the dark with light really don't look much like the traditional battle of war, the use of force and blood shed. They look more like sticky gooey love fests where everyone ends up all warm fuzzy and cozy.

To each his own, fight the good fight my man! I have a way cool Native American Indian Shaman friend who has authored some good books and runs a message board. You may really dig him if you are looking to collaborate with a practicing shaman.  I will PM you the link. His name is White Feather.  :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate